Hearts World on the ball as usual.

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Just received an e-mail telling me to re-up for this season as my year subscription is nearly up. Well done HW. Way to be on top off things.

The least they could do though is remove the line about JJ and Gary Mackay. Media monkeys indeed.

alwaysthereinspirit

That's definitely what I'm most concerned about right now as well.

Oops shot down by a real Hearts fan. Will I ever learn.

Just received an e-mail telling me to re-up for this season as my year subscription is nearly up. Well done HW. Way to be on top off things.

The least they could do though is remove the line about JJ and Gary Mackay. Media monkeys indeed.

as a fellow sufferer I signed up yesterday and received an acknowledgement that they had efficiently taken my money. Thats the good news for them but I can't get anything they are offering on TV, it tells me to download windows media plug in, but when I do it says not available. I cannot find any contact us number, which again shows they are smart, poor product no complaint line.

h-e-a-r-t-s

The email send outs will be outsourced to an agency, and the Hearts World technology is 3rd party stuff which is embarrassingly bad to be fair.

as a fellow sufferer I signed up yesterday and received an acknowledgement that they had efficiently taken my money. Thats the good news for them but I can't get anything they are offering on TV, it tells me to download windows media plug in, but when I do it says not available. I cannot find any contact us number, which again shows they are smart, poor product no complaint line.

If you reply to the email confirmation, they'll be in touch within the hour, I had problems at the start (my end) and there was around twenty emails back and forward till it was fixed, I think the service is fantastic, then again I actually gave them a chance to help rather than whine on kickback about it.

If you reply to the email confirmation, they'll be in touch within the hour, I had problems at the start (my end) and there was around twenty emails back and forward till it was fixed, I think the service is fantastic, then again I actually gave them a chance to help rather than whine on kickback about it.

Twenty E mails seems a lot to get satisfaction, but then we all have our measure of satisfaction. I personally feel when I am billed I pay promptly, I suppose unreasonably that the service should be supplied then promptly and efficiently, but thats just me. I would suggest however that whining on kickback is quite prevalent when other subscribers in the past have experienced difficulties, as is the growing number of HW patrons who are relinquishing their accounts and going elsewhere e.g. Streampro, most claiming when doing so that the decision to go elsewhere is after giving them a chance.

alrite bob I had this so have a look at my link mate - its a plugin for Firefox :thumbsup:

My link

.....there was around twenty emails back and forward till it was fixed, I think the service is fantastic.....

Twenty emails to get a resolution to a problem is not quite how I'd define "fantastic" service! :unsure:

Archived