thursday

lepra

Tommy Wiseau

26 bar pal.

It was 22 for season ticket holders but not sure if that deal's finished now.

E: that was in section G, so think there are cheaper as well.

coatbridgejambo

hi guys, can anyone tell me the price for adult tickets for paksi game?? Thanks in advance!

i paid 28 bux for section C

poor pricing policy by hearts, i paid ?26 for the roseburn but i think this round against a team i had never heard of before now should have been priced around the ?15 mark. think it may have been different if we had won the first leg comfortably

Chris Benoit

poor pricing policy by hearts, i paid ?26 for the roseburn but i think this round against a team i had never heard of before now should have been priced around the ?15 mark. think it may have been different if we had won the first leg comfortably

Standard price for a Euro game but agree it's a bit much.

Couldn't have dropped the price after first leg as they had already started selling them before it.

Back in G for the first time in a while, can't wait. Half day tomorrow then off to the boozer :thumbsup:

heartsfc_fan

It might be our only European tie :unsure: so Hearts have to try and make some money out of it.

Fingers crossed we get throguh. I would happily pay ?26 + for a "big tie".

It might be our only European tie :unsure: so Hearts have to try and make some money out of it.

Fingers crossed we get throguh. I would happily pay ?26 + for a "big tie".

Like this

giant-tie-151-p.jpg

Carl Weathers

Anybody know if this will be shown in any pubs ? :geek:

You'd be better off spending your beer money on a ticket. It's hearts in Europe at home!

J Cheever Loophole

Standard price for a Euro game but agree it's a bit much.

Couldn't have dropped the price after first leg as they had already started selling them before it.

Back in G for the first time in a while, can't wait. Half day tomorrow then off to the boozer :thumbsup:

Shocking IMOwhistling.gif

Archived