Hearts e-tickets

connlach

is this a new feature; to be able to buy tickets online? Does it work ok?

I'm planning on visiting Tynecastle in October for the Kilmarnock-game, so looks like buying an e-ticket is a good idea.

cheers,

pj from Norway

is this a new feature; to be able to buy tickets online? Does it work ok?

I'm planning on visiting Tynecastle in October for the Kilmarnock-game, so looks like buying an e-ticket is a good idea.

cheers,

pj from Norway

Been available for a while now, buy online and get an email back with the tickets

print them of and take them with you and get scanned at turnstile and happy days

Been available for a while now, buy online and get an email back with the tickets

print them of and take them with you and get scanned at turnstile and happy days

great stuff, thanks! Never been to Tynecastle, really looking forward to it. Any suggestions on which stand to buy tickets in? Would be nice to be near the die-hard fans, to experience the (excellent, I'm sure) atmosphere :)

great stuff, thanks! Never been to Tynecastle, really looking forward to it. Any suggestions on which stand to buy tickets in? Would be nice to be near the die-hard fans, to experience the (excellent, I'm sure) atmosphere :)

Em would probs say Wheatfield is my preferred stand

Any stand will house die-hards imo

Section G in the Wheatfied is a good atmosphere.

rudeskaboyuk

Just used the E-ticket system to buy 2 tickets and printed them off. Fantastic system and really easy to use. Saves all that trecking down to collect from ticket office. Well done Hearts.

Archived