Riccarton

Ecce Romanov

Ecce Romanov

My wee fella was at riccarton this morning for training with the community trust. Gary Locke was there in his training gear, so hopefully they have sorted out a role for him. I reckon we need a scottish guy in there that knows the club. Saw a few players too. Have to day they looked pretty glum

The Treasurer

My wee fella was at riccarton this morning for training with the community trust. Gary Locke was there in his training gear, so hopefully they have sorted out a role for him. I reckon we need a scottish guy in there that knows the club. Saw a few players too. Have to say they looked pretty glum

So would you if you'd just been told that you actually have to start working a full shift for a living and not just "pop in" for a couple of hours

Ecce Romanov

Lol. Fair point! Perhaps he'll do a paul sturrock and send them out to work with normal folk to see what real life is like

Buffalo Bill

The players look glum because they now know they won't be spending their afternoons in the Bookies.

maybe they are glum because Paulo Sergio can't smile, anyone got a photo of him smiling??

"faz um sorriso Sergio"

maybe they are glum because Paulo Sergio can't smile, anyone got a photo of him smiling??

"faz um sorriso Sergio"

afeda__54382322_5322641.jpg

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

If Lockie is staying, that can only be good. Good relationship with the players, and brings some stability.

My wee fella was at riccarton this morning for training with the community trust. Gary Locke was there in his training gear, so hopefully they have sorted out a role for him. I reckon we need a scottish guy in there that knows the club. Saw a few players too. Have to day they looked pretty glum

The players always look glum up there. The glumest I saw was Lee Wallace. So bad my son asked me what was wrong with him.

David Obua, Kyle and Rudi are the only ones Ive ever seen with smiles around Riccarton.

Arthur Morgan

The players always look glum up there. The glumest I saw was Lee Wallace. So bad my son asked me what was wrong with him.

David Obua, Kyle and Rudi are the only ones Ive ever seen with smiles around Riccarton.

Nothing new with Lee there then. His face was always tripping him.

Ryan McGowan usually has a smile on his face too

willie wallace

Was up their myself this morning,players looked ok to me and Locke was taking some part in the training.No Kyle,Obua or Tahouil and Webster and Suso training on their own.English seemed to be no problem for the coach who also had another two assistants there.

I was up there with my mate and his wee man also today. Ive got to say they were all looking fine. Lockie took the part of the training when they were doing the attacking/defending corners and defending thrown ins near our own box. But apart from that he wasnt really doing much. Also we went over and spoke to big Denis Prychenko for half an hour while he was leathering free kicks. The guys an absolute gentleman. Hes about a week or 2 away from being fully fit. We asked what he thought about p.s he sais he reckons he will be a good addition and everyone seems to like his ideas etc. The way he actually spoke about it gave me the impression he wasnt just saying this for the sake of it. He was really chatty and offered us tickets. (The free kicks were deadly lol every single one top corner or post and in or bar and in. Frightening)

Archived