Vlad Speaks/VR Statement (merged threads)

Boris

Vlad-Stupid

"Judging by the pre-planned squeals the media monkeys are making, Hearts has hit the point with the move. I believe that with only one competitive win in 15 games, only fools and idiots would not raise questions and suspicions.

"I now understand why Scotland is in 61st place in FIFA rankings behind such poor football countries like Lithuania, Albania and Gabon."

:jjyay:

Nicholas Brody

I love how he called his own national team poor compared to Scotland :lol: Straight to the point with ol' Vlad

What a guy. If only someone could harness VR's energy and get him to realise that, run properly, he could have something on his hands which could really shove it up the mafia... a winning team.

He constantly shoots himself in the foot though.

I still don't have it in me to hate the guy like some do, but man-OH! he frustrates me!

Dunk-Section G

This is the first time I have read a VR statement and cringed.

With the "one win in fifteen" statement, what does he mean about "suspicions"!?

heartsfc_fan

Fair enough. If it's down to results at the end of the...1 win in 15 is shocking.

Why didn't you do this in May or June Vlad :rolleyes:

Absolutely spot on.

The same could be said about the DOOM BRIGADE on Kickback.

Dunk-Section G

Fair enough. If it's down to results at the end of the...1 win in 15 is shocking.

Considering that there was hardly any calls for JJs head prior to Monday then there are a huge number of "fools and idiots" on here.

Five to One

Oh christ. Why doesn't he just shut up!

Obviously dig at Levein and Jefferies which is unnecessary. I don't think Levein should have commented yesterday, but he was making a point about Management turnover in general. Jim's been pretty diplomatic in his response so why highlight his recent failings like this? The guy is a Mike Ashley-esque lunatic and can't help himself.

thumbsup.gif

Considering that there was hardly any calls for JJs head prior to Monday then there are a huge number of "fools and idiots" on here.

Nobody was calling for his head probably because it was the new season and through respect for JJ.

Let's not pretend people hadn't noticed our poor form.

This board was not a happy place after the Utd defeat and it was not a happy place after many draws and defeats last season.

Blame was regularly aimed at Jefferies.

mahgrassyshoes

Why do people insist on taking his ever word literally? Thing he say make much more sense when taking into consideration that he is talking in an unnatural tongue and therefore words may be used out of context... (CT statement aside).

Colonel Kurtz

More embarssing guff from our prick of an owner.

correct

He had VR on his pristine training kit..should have had SRB..Slavering Russian *******

Its just a shame that the KGB didnt catch him in his early days...he would have ended up in some Gulag as the plaything to some hairy arsed cossack.

He seriously believes that our run last season was due to corruption and nothing to do with Kyles injury,and has been planning to replace Jefferies since then.

I love how he called his own national team poor compared to Scotland :lol: Straight to the point with ol' Vlad

Isn't Mr Romanov actually Russian?

SpikeDudley

sounds like an accurate assesment of Kickback :teehee:

Optimus Prime

Would've been good if he'd given us his thoughts on Paulo Sergio, why he feels he's the right man for the job and where he expects him to take us.

The usual rant at the media is getting a bit tiresome.

A very good question. I wonder if he will ever address his own performance. Now he has saddled a new manager with another guy's freshly-assembled team at the beginning of a season.

As to the statement: more arse-drivellings from the rasper. Just what the world needed.

If i had a womb let it be known that I would want that legend of a man's seed in it.

Long live the King!

Why do people insist on taking his ever word literally? Thing he say make much more sense when taking into consideration that he is talking in an unnatural tongue and therefore words may be used out of context... (CT statement aside).

I believe that with only one competitive win in 15 games, only fools and idiots would not raise questions and suspicions.

Care to elaborate on which part of this could be taken in another context?

Nicholas Brody

Isn't Mr Romanov actually Russian?

Quick check on Wiki

Vladimir Nikolayevich Romanov (Russian: ???????? ?????????? ???????); born 1947 in Tver Oblast, Russian SFSR, USSR)[1] is an ethnic Russian businessman who also holds Lithuanian citizenship following that country's independence from the Soviet Union

I'll give myself a half pat on the back :ermm:

Gigolo-Aunt

If i had a womb let it be known that I would want that legend of a man's seed in it.

Long live the King!

huh.gif

Too far.

Long live the King!

:o too far but :lol:

Chad Sexington

He cant have had suspicions about JJ or he would not have offered him the DOF role.

Perhaps when he says suspicions he means suspicions that JJ was not capable of taking the team where he wanted it to go.

Just a thought. :)

This is the first time I have read a VR statement and cringed.

With the "one win in fifteen" statement, what does he mean about "suspicions"!?

Thought the same :thumbsup: Total fud of a man.

He cant have had suspicions about JJ or he would not have offered him the DOF role.

correct. very important point too.

More embarssing guff from our prick of an owner.

Would you prefer we had an Old Firm/GFA yes man then?

girvanjambo

"Judging by the pre-planned squeals the media monkeys are making"

There was no pre-planning by the media, no-one had a clue Vlad was going to sack JJ & BB. The only pre-planning going on was between Paulo Sergio and VR himself.

The timing of this decision is the biggest error, maybe not the actual decision itself.

flag2.gif

Boab Mugabe

Another fine coming our way. If a similar statement was put on the Old Firm's website, I think we all know no action would be taken.

Then again, it appears a large number of people like being told what to think by west coast journalists who have a vested interest in a strong Jedward. :(

Vlad gets them telt again :verysmug:

Chris Benoit

There was no pre-planning by the media, no-one had a clue Vlad was going to sack JJ & BB. The only pre-planning going on was between Paulo Sergio and VR himself.

The timing of this decision is the biggest error, maybe not the actual decision itself.

flag2.gif

I think you'll find he'll be referring to the standardised response from the media anytime he does anything.

Optimus Prime

flag2.gif

Correct, once again there is no detail on where he expects the new manager to take the club and any explaination as to why he feels this was the right time to make a change. Other owners/chairman usually provide something along these lines while Vlad just uses these statements to once again have a poke at the media...it's getting rather predictable and boring now.

Harry Palmer

I like him. :)

Clearly Mr Romanov is no fool and is no idiot either as he must have been asking questions regarding results (and yes the timing is the odd thing).

Nice wee dig at how pish the national team is too.

Archived