Japan

hamburger jambo

hamburger jambo

Im hoping that the Jambos living in Japan(or anyone else who has been) might give me some help regarding my upcoming holiday there.I am flying into tokyo and from there to Nagasaki.From here we will activate the Japan rail pass,travelling through Shikoku(via mt aso) to Kyoto.Then the kiso valley to Mt Fuji(lake kawaguchiko) then to Tokyo for 4 nights before flying home.

Which places/activities are a must see in theese areas?

If we went to kyosan would it be better staying overnight or is a day trip from Kyoto sufficent?

any reccomendations for a nice ryokan at Lake Kawaguchiko,if possible under 20000 yen.

Any websites where i can find out which concerts will be on in tokyo(27.09 till 30.09)

Which tv station if any will be showing the rugby world cup?I presume expat pubs will be showing it as well

We are planning to stay in the toyoko chain of hotels.Experiences?

Any other advice, help etc greatly appreciated.

Auld Reekin'

Im hoping that the Jambos living in Japan(or anyone else who has been) might give me some help regarding my upcoming holiday there.I am flying into tokyo and from there to Nagasaki.From here we will activate the Japan rail pass,travelling through Shikoku(via mt aso) to Kyoto.Then the kiso valley to Mt Fuji(lake kawaguchiko) then to Tokyo for 4 nights before flying home.

Which places/activities are a must see in theese areas?

If we went to kyosan would it be better staying overnight or is a day trip from Kyoto sufficent?

any reccomendations for a nice ryokan at Lake Kawaguchiko,if possible under 20000 yen.

Any websites where i can find out which concerts will be on in tokyo(27.09 till 30.09)

Which tv station if any will be showing the rugby world cup?I presume expat pubs will be showing it as well

We are planning to stay in the toyoko chain of hotels.Experiences?

Any other advice, help etc greatly appreciated.

A PM to this member: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/790-japanjambo/ might just pay dividends... :thumbsup:

Archived