BET OF THE WEEK

Guest Jamboinleith

Guest Jamboinleith

Just had a look at odds for thursdays game,hearts are 4/9 on to win.im going for hammill to score anytime at 10/3 at william hills and pray we get a pen.was going to back sutton but he is evens to score anytime? :munny:

Jambo, Goodbye

Where are they 4/9 bud? Can only see 1/2 on my usual Ladbrokes account...

1/2 is great odds. Be heading to Ladbrokes tomorrow to have some of that. Thought Paks looked terrible in 1st leg.

Randle P McMurphy

Where are they 4/9 bud? Can only see 1/2 on my usual Ladbrokes account...

you do realise that 4/9 odds are worse than 1/2?

Chaka Demus & pliers

Beat me to it. Plus the difference is minimal unless you're having a decent wedge on it

Guest Jamboinleith

:thumbsup:

not really phree money

Sorry guys ment the hammill 10/3 to score anytime bet,odds to short on hearts to win.

Lokomotiv Sofia 2/1 at home to Slask Wroclaw.

I watched the entire first leg as I had some cash on it and I wouldn't touch Sofia mate.

Utter pish!

Just had a look at odds for thursdays game,hearts are 4/9 on to win.im going for hammill to score anytime at 10/3 at william hills and pray we get a pen.was going to back sutton but he is evens to score anytime? :munny:

Dont place your bet until you see the starting line up ;-)

Jambo, Goodbye

Not at all, I don't know anything about odds and can never get my head around them laugh.gif

I just put money into the box and see what I might get back then take it from there, Like I say, I'm a bit clueless with these sort of thingscornette.png

After recent events I think Paksi will beat us... can see it happening unfortunately...

ye of little faith ryan.or 11/2 if your that pessimistic :whistling:

Paksi are 11/2 what!!!!????.... i never bet against my teams but worth a few quid surely as a safety net on both teams....

Paksi looked v v average in the 1st game and I find it impossible to predict anything other than Hearts victory. 1/2 looks like a steal to me.

Paksi are 11/2 what!!!!????.... i never bet against my teams but worth a few quid surely as a safety net on both teams....

:what:

Kello never had a save to make in the first leg. I'm going for 3-0 4-0 and 5-0 and hope to christ for an early goal :thumbsup:

away we did well but our defending the last 2 games has been terrible! we may have only lost 1 in 3 games but especially sunday we looked very sluggish at the back and our finishing was terrible!

After JJ sacking i cant see it being comfortable..

Archived