A story a Hibee told me

Paolo

Amongst being slagged about current goings on, a Hibee told me today a story they claim they stems from a big Jambo who's wife works in the Hight Court.

It was claimed that shortly Hearts will be forced into administration by HMRC for unpaid tax.

Anyone one else subjected to this?

Johanes de Silentio

Amongst being slagged about current goings on, a Hibee told me today a story they claim they stems from a big Jambo who's wife works in the Hight Court.

It was claimed that shortly Hearts will be forced into administration by HMRC for unpaid tax.

So which hospital is the guy in?

forced into administration? eh no.

forced to pay up an outstanding amount under the threat of administration? more credible.

Just saying what the claim was and interested to know if others had been subjected to it.

I am not giving it any credence, I can assure you.

Auld Reekin'

:blink:

Believe what you want ffs . Being a jambo you should know by now the drivle they pish .

And I do not believe it, just interested to know if it was only me subjected to it.

Probably a daft idea posting, I acknowledge.

If there is a large enough tax bill that would put hearts into admin i'm sure it would have been all over the media as the love a anti hearts story and this would be the best one so far from there point of view. But you never know in the world of football as any team can go under at any point nowadays.

Not saying there's anything in this story but there was a note buried in the accounts about us currently being subject to an ongoing investigation by HMRC. It didnt strike me as being a big thing tho.

The first question that should be asked is this

'IF they have applied for action then it is a matter of public record and so available for all -- no news so non story at present'

Who knows what will happen and if current agreement up to date but I think news would have leaked by now -- any football cases in England have been known about straight away -- papers really do have 'spies/sources' to tip them off.

Please be clear, I do not think it is true, which I why I used the word 'subjected'. I was just curious to see if others were told the same garbage.

I don't have the accounts handy, so maybe another shareholder could check, but wasn't something mentioned in last accounts about being under investigation by HMRC over unpaid taxes?

Cardiac Rucksack

Adminnnnnnnystratshun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Vlad-Stupid: :Vlad-Stupid:

Are Rangers not up first as some sort of trial run for whatever they/we have been allegedly doing? Is Campbell Ogilvy the common denominator?

Not a chance of us going into administration though. They are dreaming again.

Administration beckons. For about the fourteenth fecking time.

Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf ?

Helmets. Each and every single one of them.

Yes, I know. I was hoping others were subjected to the same, would have been rather amusing if Sir Gay had been giving business lessons again to the mob.

There are enough confused and deluded Hobos crawling all over kb today without us adding to their ejaculatory fantasies.

Say What Again

I met a Hibs fan yesterday who's 'banter/patter/wind-up ability' (whatever is the acceptable term on JKB these days :rolleyes: ) is piss poor, yet he thinks he's hilarious.

Anyway, when I saw him, he starting singing 'Flats, flats, glorious flats' to me. I think he's now been singing this for what must be 6 years.

It pleases me greatly that every day that goes by without 'flats', kills him that little bit more.

Then there was another on FB who was 100% ITK, that Tesco will be moving in. For the record, I'm unsure as to how he came to be ITK, as he's an unemployed stoner. I assume he must be invited to Tesco board meetings when he gets out his kip at 4pm.

:facepalm:

Anyone know what happened to all those bulldozer countdown signatures on Hibs.net? Did they just stop working when they reached 'zero' in 2008?

Even if this is true,they cannot force administration,there is only be a problem if hearts couldnt pay up. Only then would winding up proceedings start.

Plus,the high.court is a criminal court.

em, but does that no end with an actual wolf?

It won't matter anyway, we're due to be closed down for fielding illegal immigrants any day now.

em, but does that no end with an actual wolf?

It does. But the wolf gets the boy who was always crying wolf in the shit.

Its the vermin making all the bullshit claims here is it not ?

Only a Game

A member with a very similar name to yours (not you obviously) about 3-4 years ago came on here revealing explicit information from his "girlfriend" who he said worked at the time for HMRC .

Turned out to be a crock of course, as have umpteen other similar stories.

A member with a very similar name to yours (not you obviously) about 3-4 years ago came on here revealing explicit information from his "girlfriend" who he said worked at the time for HMRC .

Turned out to be a crock of course, as have umpteen other similar stories.

I did not know this. I can confirm it was not me. I think it is p!sh but was interested to know if anyone else was told the same, as rumours like this do spread on ifondlemysisteranditisnice.net.

It does. But the wolf gets the boy who was always crying wolf in the shit.

Its the vermin ma king all the bullshit claims here is it not ?

Aye. I was suggesting there's no actual wolf here though. Just a lying wee boy

Aye. I was suggesting there's no actual wolf here though. Just a lying wee boy

The liar aint me, perhaps the Hibee or their 'source'. That would be the norm.

Please be clear, I do not think it is true, which I why I used the word 'subjected'. I was just curious to see if others were told the same garbage.

With stories of this kind, always pin them down to a date. They will usually squirm out and you can put on the smug face.

If they DO provide one, when it passes you can "subject" THEM to PLENTY!!

The liar aint me, perhaps the Hibee or their 'source'. That would be the norm.

I wasn't suggesting it was you mate.

I wasn't suggesting it was you mate.

Cool, just in case you though I was a Hobo in disguise. It probably is a silly wee boy somewhere, you are right.

.....rumours like this do spread on ifondlemysisteranditisnice.net.

Just as well no one spreads them on Kickback... :blink:

Footballfirst

From the 2010 Accounts:

Notes to the Accounts

20. Contingent Liabilities

At the date of the sign off of the financial statements, the company is subject to an ongoing investigation by HMRC. At this stage, it is not possible to quantify the extent of any potential unrecorded tax liabilities.

The Accounts were signed off on 31st March 2011. It is part of the SPL club licensing arrangements that clubs do not have outstanding arrears with the taxman. (an agreed payment plan would not be in breach of those rules).

The next licensing date is on 31st March 2012 and covers season 2012/13.

I know this has nothing to do with player transfer rumours, but is it the kind of horse manure that should be in the Gullit Lounge?

Just wondering.

Really

:unsure:

The only people who can put the club in administration are the club's directors or the secured lender (Ukio). HMRC don't have the power to do this.

The Old Tolbooth

Has anyone else noticed the word "Gulllible" is missing from the new Oxford English Dictionary? :rolleyes:

Simon says a load of s***e!

Er no, I made it clear I did not believe it, just simply asked if the story reached others.

southside1874

Believe what you want ffs . Being a jambo you should know by now the drivle they pish .

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived