Rent a Foulkes

RoussetsShorts

Big_Hearts_Runner

5live is more of a national listenership, Folkes pretty much said what we have heard many many times but perhaps them down South don't know. He provided a bit of balance to the debate to stop the "mad vlad" sensationalism.

Guy (Andy Brassler? journalist) talking about Sergio doesn't sound too positive. Stanch 4-4-2 man and team grinds out results. Didn't leave Sporting in a great position.

Should be food for thought for those who wanted flair football after JJ's supposed "hoofball" this past 14 games.

5live is more of a national listenership, Folkes pretty much said what we have heard many many times but perhaps them down South don't know. He provided a bit of balance to the debate to stop the "mad vlad" sensationalism.

Guy (Andy Brassler? journalist) talking about Sergio doesn't sound too positive. Stanch 4-4-2 man and team grinds out results. Didn't leave Sporting in a great position.

Should be food for thought for those who wanted flair football after JJ's supposed "hoofball" this past 14 games.

Didn't like the bit about how he doesn't handle pressure well,in the wrong job my son.

RoussetsShorts

He was more balanced than usual but still sensationalist. I really despise the BBC aswell. To quote the 5 live interviewer 'crazy circus or laughing stock?'. F off, are chelsea a laughing stock with their 30 managers in 6 seasons etc etc

jamboinglasgow

He is not the only rent-a-quote Hearts "fan", Leslie Deans is the rent-a-quote for the Evening News.

Blabbing a load of guff on 5 live the now. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Should get a job at the Sun.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz indeed!

Pleased he's a Jambo but he's also a boring old git.

Jambof3tornado

Lord Foulkes needs to remember who got us into bed with Vlad. He is also potentially one of the few people who could raise enough interest financially to buy Vlad out but he doesnt seem keen to do so. If thats the case he should shut the **** up and get back to supporting the team on the park.

Folkes was well respected and applauded as Hearts chairman and supporter until he spoke out against Vlad.

Guess what happens when such events occur? See above.

BobbyJenkins

Folkes was well respected and applauded as Hearts chairman and supporter until he spoke out against Vlad.

Guess what happens when such events occur? See above.

Ffs, give it a rest eh, tiresome doesnt even begin to describe your additions to this forum lately.

Foulkes could do with just shutting up.

Lord Foulkes needs to remember who got us into bed with Vlad. He is also potentially one of the few people who could raise enough interest financially to buy Vlad out but he doesnt seem keen to do so. If thats the case he should shut the **** up and get back to supporting the team on the park.

When did he stop!

Yes i'm gutted that 5live don't choice a random idiot off JKB to talk about hearts subjects! give it a rest guys

Ffs, give it a rest eh, tiresome doesnt even begin to describe your additions to this forum lately.

Foulkes could do with just shutting up.

Sorry I don't go along with calling former Hearts chairman and good hearts man a drunken pish stained jake.

That's hibs talk if ever i've heard it.

He was more balanced than usual but still sensationalist. I really despise the BBC aswell. To quote the 5 live interviewer 'crazy circus or laughing stock?'. F off, are chelsea a laughing stock with their 30 managers in 6 seasons etc etc

Do you know for a fact that they have not said anything like that about Chelsea or any other team,or perhaps they only mentioned that because they were talking about Hearts,that would be right good listening,eh," so what about Hearts and this mess about their manager situation"? " ah,well,I think Liverpool should just get rid off Joe Cole,whats the point in having a player like that on those wages sitting doing nothing,it's madness". "yes,right,erm can you call a doctor".

When did he stop!

Yes i'm gutted that 5live don't choice a random idiot off JKB to talk about hearts subjects! give it a rest guys

And that is why all the "rent-a-quote" posters hate it soooooooooooooooo much,they want it to be them,it's the same folk who don't like Gary MacKay,Craig Levein,redtop rags,and on and on and on,the list is endless,very very sad individuals.

RoussetsShorts

Do you know for a fact that they have not said anything like that about Chelsea or any other team,or perhaps they only mentioned that because they were talking about Hearts,that would be right good listening,eh," so what about Hearts and this mess about their manager situation"? " ah,well,I think Liverpool should just get rid off Joe Cole,whats the point in having a player like that on those wages sitting doing nothing,it's madness". "yes,right,erm can you call a doctor".

Are you bill leckie?

Met him a few times now and always thought there was something odd about him. Gave me the creeps. It may have been the natural insincerity that comes from being a politician though.

Met him a few times now and always thought there was something odd about him. Gave me the creeps. It may have been the natural insincerity that comes from being a politician though.

Belive me he's a lot worse than most of the rest of them.

jamboinglasgow

On the 5live sports headlines, it has him saying that the reason JJ was sacked must be because he stood up to the owner (just as Foulkes was sacked for doing the same he said, thats strange George I am pretty sure you quit your position, not sacked.)

Haven spoken to George many times I can say he is a true gent and a diehard Jambo.

Altho I disagree with his views on Emperor Romanov he is entitled to his opinion.

Why do people shoot him down?The guy is lovely and a passionate Jambo!

Colonel Kurtz

Haven spoken to George many times I can say he is a true gent and a diehard Jambo.

Altho I disagree with his views on Emperor Romanov he is entitled to his opinion.

Foulkes belongs to a generation of Labour mps like the former speaker,Devine and Galloway...some people think that Devine was not the one who most deserved to be jailed.

He was rewarded for advocating the Iraq war with a seat in the lords..but blood never washes out of ermine so he will have to live with that.

However as a Hearts supporter he was duped by Romanov as was many of his contempories and his comments on five live were justified

Rick Grimes

agreed. completely pitiful thread.

Archived