Arsenal pies! (nhc)

BigMDV

Mentioned on bbc news this morning, ?4 for a pie at Arsenal - thats got to be some pie!!!!

They're Chicken Balti, none of your mince rubbish. Stay clear of the " pizza " mind.

Mentioned on bbc news this morning, ?4 for a pie at Arsenal - thats got to be some pie!!!!

Thats not the sort of pie I'd be expecting for ?4!

:keys:

Sierra Delta

The Arsenal pie does come packaged in a lovely wee box though.

Hibs being the most expensive day out in the SPL :lol:

How the donald duck can the wee team get away charging the same as the ugly sisters, when you take into account they dont have the same spirited sing along...............Altogether now......You're havin' a friggin laugh Petrie!!

i stay close to london and there is not 1 decent roll shop or pies to be found one time i got a sausage roll the sausage was cold and when asked if i wanted onion on it i said sure guess what they were ******* raw :yucky:

ToadKiller Dog

i stay close to london and there is not 1 decent roll shop or pies to be found one time i got a sausage roll the sausage was cold and when asked if i wanted onion on it i said sure guess what they were ******* raw :yucky:

The cornish pasty company stalls in the stations are top class . though they are not exclusive to london, to be fair never had a bad fry up in london, but agree the roll shops ain't the best

Thats not the sort of pie I'd be expecting for ?4!

:keys:

LOL, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A VAGINA.

?4, aye?

Classy.

Archived