Goodwillie prefers the huns

david mcgee

david mcgee

Still hasnt signed for Blackburn.

Dundee Utd just turned down a fourth improved offer from Rangers.

At least the owner of Dundee Utd is working his ass off to try and avoid strengthening his bitter rivals.

He's just been having his medical down there though - doubt they bother if he wanted to be elsewhere. TBH I doubt all of this Hun-loving nonsense, even if he was a fan as a boy there is nothing to say that's where he wants his career to head. Paper-talk from the Daily Ranger.

Unless Rangers significantly better Blackburn's offer there is no way United should accept a bid.

Although I'd be quite tickled if Rangers had an offer accepted and Goodwillie turned them down.

bajthejambo

At least the owner of Dundee Utd is working his ass off to try and avoid strengthening his bitter rivals.

Adding a flum onto their last bid isn't going to et him though is it?

david mcgee

Adding a flum onto their last bid isn't going to et him though is it?

Still think he will end up there though, as its obvious he is stalling on a move to Blackburn.

Dave Spacey

Thought he'd said that he wants to go down south so he get away from all that's happened up here, rather than be in the goldfish bowl.

He had a medical yesterday but the manager was abroad and he had not spoken to him. This happens today, that is the hold up. He was never a Rangers fan by the way.

Cardiac Rucksack

David Goodwillie is not interested in a move to Rangers. Rangers could not get close the wages he has been offered by blackburn either. My source on this is rock solid.

He had a medical yesterday but the manager was abroad and he had not spoken to him. This happens today, that is the hold up. He was never a Rangers fan by the way.

His new tattoo certainly backs up this theory. No chance he supported Rangers as a lad!

jamboinglasgow

His new tattoo certainly backs up this theory. No chance he supported Rangers as a lad!

heard the tattoo mentioned before, would love to know what it says.

Konrad von Carstein

heard the tattoo mentioned before, would love to know what it says.

"**** the Gers" big letters across his belly....true fact!

JamboAberdeen

fifth bid was again rejected

It's great gesture from DU determined not to sell their best player to Glasgow.

I wished our club could have taken that stance too.

Wallace transfer was not the best way to start new season. :down:

any proof that he has this tatooed across his belly

yea wud have prefered us to reject wallace bids, fair play to utd

david mcgee

"**** the Gers" big letters across his belly....true fact!

I would be astounded if this was true.

I detest Rangers with a passion, but unless you enjoy being stabbed in the guts i would avoid that kind of body art.

ToadKiller Dog
MisterC, on 02 August 2011 - 07:59 PM, said:

****ING DISGRACE ALL ROUND FROM RANGERS FROM THE PLAYER, FROM SCUMDEE UNTIED AND BLACKBURN AS WELL WHO ARE ONLY AFTER HIM TO STOP US GETTING HIM SEEING AS HOW STEVE KEAN IS A BITTER BITTER SHETTLESTON. ANOTHER ONE WHO HAS MADE HIS BED AND MUST LIE IN IT. WONDER WHERE HE'LL BE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, PROBABLY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AFTER BLACKBURN GET RELEGATED

plus this hopeful one from this morning

###### OVER MY *** ARSE ###########

1. WEVE PUT IN 5 BIDS AND WE ''WILL'' BE PUTTING IN ANOTHER

2. THINGS CANT BE THAT GOOD BETWEEN GOODWILLIE AND BLACKBURN OR HE WOULD HAVE SIGNED ALREADY

3. RANGERS HAVE PUBLICALLY PRAISED THE GUY AND SAID WE REALLY REALLY WANT HIM, DOIN OUR SPEAKING TO THE PLAYER THRU THE MEDIA.

4. US THE GLASGOW RANGERS FANS HAVE BEEN WRITING 450 PAGES WORTH OF NICE THINGS AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE GUY

5. MY INSIDE GUY IN MURRAY PARK IS VERY CONFIDENT AS WELL AS MOST OF RANGERS STAFF OF GETTING HIM, ABLIET THEY WERE ALL CONFIDENT ON CONWAY AND MILLER BUT IM RELAYING THE MOOD.....

SO MY BATTLE CRY IS STAY UP AND NOISE THESE TARRIER RANGERS STORY LOVING GUESTS THAT ARE SITTING HERE PRAYING FOR BAD NEWS FOR US !!!!!! AND WATCHIN US SQUIRM

WE ARE THE GLASGOW RANGERS AND ITS A PRIVELEDGE FOR A GUY LIKE GOODWILLIE TO JOIN US THE WORLD RECORD HOLDERS AND CHAMPIONS OF SCOTLAND

SO WEVE NO GOT DRESSED UP FOR NUTHIN, THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM ........ ON GUARD

500 IN A ROW COME ON GET WRITING YA THE TEDDY BEARS............EVERYONE WRITE A LETTER TO OUR GOODIE !!!!!!!

Great posts from an Ugly forum , apparently the Blackburn manager is a tim and only going for wullie to shaft rangers .

Great posts from an Ugly forum , apparently the Blackburn manager is a tim and only going for wullie to shaft rangers .

I think we can all guess what the C stands for in his name.

I believe the tatoo in question is a pair of praying hands holding rosary beads

The People's Chimp

I have it on good authority that he paid his "victim"

Your "good authority" is an out and out fantasist. Do you have any idea how criminal prosecution works in this country?

Total fabrications like this do nobody any favours.

He had a medicle at Blackburn today apparently.

SSN were reporting that he had his medical today and was to sign tomorrow for Blackburn that is.

ToadKiller Dog

MisterC is a group moderator on said rangers forum according to my arab mate who sent me the comments .

MisterC is a group moderator on said rangers forum according to my arab mate who sent me the comments .

What a good example he's setting. A class act.

I read an interview in 442 ( I think it was ) and he stated he did not follow a team but Hearts were his favourites!!!

Make of that what you will

And the winner is...........

Nothing like seeing Huns seethe and come up with Celtic-like levels of paranoia to really cheer you up.

:thumbsup:

5. MY INSIDE GUY IN MURRAY PARK IS VERY CONFIDENT AS WELL AS MOST OF RANGERS STAFF OF GETTING HIM, ABLIET THEY WERE ALL CONFIDENT ON CONWAY AND MILLER BUT IM RELAYING THE MOOD.....

Defo get Conway...ah. Defo get Miller...feck. Defo get Badcock...erm?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Believe it or not, I know a Rangers fan with the same tattoo. Seriously.

Still think/hope DG goes down south though.

Sky Sports news reporting Rangers trying to hijack the Goodwillie to Blackburn deal.

GTF, hope it fails miserably

mahgrassyshoes

I read an interview in 442 ( I think it was ) and he stated he did not follow a team but Hearts were his favourites!!!

Make of that what you will

Press conference 3pm unveiling Mr Sergio, Goodwillie and Maniche?! :whistling:

Seriously, it looks likely he's going down south and I'm delighted by that. Could be a star.

Sky Sports news reporting Rangers trying to hijack the Goodwillie to Blackburn deal.

GTF, hope it fails miserably

BBC Sport saying it's a done deal for him to go to Blackburn.

BBC Sport saying it's a done deal for him to go to Blackburn.

Chick Young must have been greetin in his laptop having to release that info to the BBC web masters

Charlie-Brown

Rangers criticising Dundee United in the media - unsurprisingly very little criticism of Rangers - they have now allegedly had SEVEN bids knocked back from United - surely their credibility is on the floor having to up their offers every single time and still failing not to mention the ridiculously low initial bids they made for Lee Wallace and David Goodwillie that have now shown up to be barely a QUARTER the value of their eventual transfer fees!

It would take a miracle for Goodwillie to go to Rangers now. He simply wants out of Scotland and even though he will be going to a pish team with a pish support it's still the EPL and effectively for any young Scottish footballer that's the promised land. I heard on the radio last night a journo saying that Dundee Utd had told him that they would not sell to Rangers at any price which is probably doubtful since Utd need all the money they can get. Personally i don't think we should be laughing too hard that a young Scottish footballer has decided to go south. What if Templeton decides in a few years not sign a new contract then eventually go to the EPL for peanuts? Will anyone be laughing then?

As for Rangers they've completely embarrassed themselves. They somehow seem to think they are negotiating in a middle eastern Bazaar or something. I don't see the point of them keeping offering lower than what Blackburn bid as it was never going to be accepted. Either Rangers don't have the money or they were banking on Badcock plumping to go his so called boyhood heros and thus they thought they could force Utd's hand but failed miserably.

quite right too :thumbsup:

Rangers criticising Dundee United in the media - unsurprisingly very little criticism of Rangers - they have now allegedly had SEVEN bids knocked back from United - surely their credibility is on the floor having to up their offers every single time and still failing not to mention the ridiculously low initial bids they made for Lee Wallace and David Goodwillie that have now shown up to be barely a QUARTER the value of their eventual transfer fees!

Agreed CB, and there's also the issue of Rangers conduct unsettling a player, and effectively "tapping" the player.

Seven bids, all verbal, none written, and all reported in the media despite Rangers having been continually refused permission to speak to the player. Wonder which Club kept leaking the news.... :unsure:

Surely Rangers can not be criticising dundee utd, they are the one's who have tried to take a player on the cheap and disrupt him, like they do all the time, i am suprised there has not been more made of this in the press, everyone can see how much of a fool of themselves they have made this transfer window, i would be raging if i was a rangers fan.

Its funny how rangers always try to do there transfers as much through the media as they do through the agents, in scotland anyway, always trying to upset the players mental well being, hoping to put them in a situation to force there own clubs hand.

Disgusting.

Dave

I suspect United have slapped a price tag on Goodwillies head.

I also suspect they've slapped a higher price tag on Goodwillies head if you're a member of the Old Firm.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I suspect United have slapped a price tag on Goodwillies head.

I also suspect they've slapped a higher price tag on Goodwillies head if you're a member of the Old Firm.

This is a practice I'd like to see adopted by every club in Scotland.

colinmaroon

Dundee Utd are to be congratulated in cocking a snoot at that bunch of cretins at Botox!

Gordon Smith brings his business acumen to the fore with his handling of this one!

jamboinglasgow

I think they will be running out of prozac and on suicide watch in Glasgow, out of the champions league and losing the striker who they thought it was there right to have in a matter of minutes.

Archived