Can We Not Upset the Team on Thursday Please

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

We have a very important game on Thursday people. I know that some of you are spitting feathers about the JJ situation, but this has nothing to do with the players. We need a strong POSITIVE atmosphere at Tynecastle to help us get past Paksi. All i'm saying is put your feelings for JJ on the back burner for 90 minutes and get right behind the team. If you want to make your feelings known to Vlad after the game then go for it, AFTER the game. Not that he will take a blind bit of notice anyway, but if that's what floats your boat........

I tend to agree.

In the heat of the moment immediately after Jefferies was sacked yesterday I decided I was going to protest on Thursday, but now I don't see much reason to protest.

We have immediately installed a new manager of decent pedigree, Jefferies will always be a hearts hero but protesting will not achieve anything at all. If anything it will put pressure on Paulo.

Time to grudgingly move on, and cancel the protest in the meantime.

Do The Dance

No point dwelling. We've been through it before. Got to get behind the new man.

All hail Paulo.

PauloSergio_2629867.jpg

RESPECT

I just don't know why anybody would want to protest on Thursday! Much as I respect what JJ did at Hearts in previous years and to some extent in this present spell, it was always difficult to see another outcome while the teams a re not winning games. Its remarkable that at other clubs in similar curcumstances the fans would be glad to get a new man in! We had a good run last year then it went tits up and to be honest it does not look like it was going to change anytime soon so IMO Vlads got this one right and done the job early in the season to give the new man a chance to sort things out. I'll get the bread for the inevitable toast that can be made from the flaming!

Agreed OP. :thumbsup:

Whatever your views are, the most important thing on Thursday is that we qualify for the next round. If you've got something to say then say it after we've qualified and is less likely to upset the mood at Tynecastle.

Protest, what the **** is this all about. Ok Vlad has replaced JJ who has been a top man for us, but he teams results since March is the worse in the SPL. Time to move on chaps & support our new manager. IMO we will see a lot more of the young players playing the ball on the deck which will surely suit the current squad.

Come on the Jambos

Captain Canada

Any protest on Thursday would be a joke. No man is bigger than any club. I was a fan of JJ but he's gone now and we need to move on, support the new guy and the team.

No amount of moaning will do anybody any good, the last thing we need is an air of doom and gloom around the place caused by protests.

Paulo could be a breath of fresh air and offer something new to the team which we badly need. I genuinely believe Vlad has acted in the best interests of the club, no matter how inconvenient the timing of it is.

At the end of the day JJ wants hearts to do well and would NOT want the game on thursday spoilt due to his sacking. Or any other game for that matteras he is still a fan too.

So anyone who goes on about protests is doing it for personal reasons rather than over the JJ issue.

I for one want us all behind the team. Welcome the new manager give him a chance and lets see where our team can lead us this season.

hearts_crazy

I'm going to get my ticket today, let's make this a sell-out and show them our full support from the word go

Francis Albert

I'm more concerned about the (I hope) remote possibility of the team upsetting me on Thursday.

Protests or no protests, If we fail to go through it will be by far our worst result in Europe, ever.

Boab Mugabe

A quick read of the Hearts related Facebook pages has really hit home what a large percentage of flumps we have in our support.

:(

Are there protests organised for Thursday? If so, why?

Probably at the time it takes to get served in the pub.

It can't be for Vlad doing the right thing can it?

Archived