Transfer window

dude

29 days left of the transfer window a new manager would insist on bringing a few players in to stamp his mark on hearts

Thoughts?

It will be interesting to see if he's allowed to bring anyone in. I have my doubts as our tight budget

is still the same as it was last week.

I would imagine that a central (attack minded) midfielder will be one of his priorities once he has evaluated the squad possibly along with a centre back. Not sure the Portuguese league is played out on the wing as much as people think it is.

It will be interesting to see if he's allowed to bring anyone in. I have my doubts as our tight budget

is still the same as it was last week.

tighter now as JJ and BB will have to be paid off!!!

Seymour M Hersh

tighter now as JJ and BB will have to be paid off!!!

Not sure if BB has a pay off due JayJay.

Jambof3tornado

Wishful thinking and our war chest may be about the size of Stewie Griffins coin purse!!!(google it if you dont do family guy!!)whistling.gif

Wishful thinking and our war chest may be about the size of Stewie Griffins coin purse!!!(google it if you dont do family guy!!)whistling.gif

"Brian, I know may this maybe out there and feel free to say no ....... but would you shave my coin purse for me?"

Jambof3tornado

"Brian, I know may this maybe out there and feel free to say no ....... but would you shave my coin purse for me?"

Thats the one,possibly the funniest thing ever on tv,or maybe I am easily amused!!!

Stewie Griffin

Leave my coin purse out of it

Leave my coin purse out of it

has he not been brought in as a head coasch? he may not get a say in signings....

that will be the job of the DoF no?

with JJ gone, who gets that role now???

what I don't want to see is him bring in 3 or 4 players and discard the ones we've just signed or already have. I'd actually prefer it if (with the possible exception of a central midfielder) he worked with what we've got until January, which should be more than good enough.

Cut The Crap

I'm sure Vlad will provide him with everything he needs. :whistling:

As others have said though, any new manager needs time to bed in and assess what he has before making any sweeping decisions on personnel. Could be January before we see any significant changes, so we should perhaps get used to the idea that this might be another transitional season for the club.

heartsfc_fan

I would imagine he will bring in a couple of players in the next 4 weeks.

I'm sure Vlad will provide him with everything he needs. :whistling:

As others have said though, any new manager needs time to bed in and assess what he has before making any sweeping decisions on personnel. Could be January before we see any significant changes, so we should perhaps get used to the idea that this might be another transitional season for the club.

. . . and another transitional manager. :rolleyes:

Archived