Scotland Squad

Manny1874

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/14360419.stm

Craig Levein has named his squad for the friendly against Denmark. What does Temps have to do to get in the squad. He might have been quiet against United but he was excellent against Rangers before Bougherra concussed him. All the more galling is that James Forrest is in, does he ever get a game for Celtic?

What has Temps done since December to merit an international callup? Seriously!?

Squad looks fine. Robson the only one who stands out as worrying! Wish Stephen Fletcher wasn't such a bellend cos he's a good player and the squad would look better with him in it.

We're a bit short at CH. Webster needs to get his head straight for good of club and country.

scott_jambo

Doesn't merit a call-up to the senior team just yet for a competitve fixture, but a decent option to give a run-out in a friendly. I would have players ahead of him in the squad first...but not James Forrest.

Has he been let out of the dundee hibernian full backs pocket yet :rolleyes:

Indeed. A poor time to do duck all with the Scotland manager watching. Wonder if our new manager was watching too???????????

Jambof3tornado

Nah hasnt been good enough. Fantastic is spells during games but a long way off being an international guarentee.

Jam Tarts 1874

Templeton is wasted playing out on the touchline. Until someone plays him in a more central role where he can do much more damage and is also allowed show that he is a natural goal-scorer, then I doubt we will see him acheive his full potential.

No idea how James Forrest can be included in Scotland squads at present.

I do, as long as I have followed Scottish football., if you have played in the 'bigoted two's 1st team and you are Scottish, come and collect your cap, sad but very very true. Kirk Broadfoot IMO, one of the worst Scottish defenders in living memory has Scottish caps. I really hoped that Levein would have changed that, but surprise surprise.......ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

Archived