Craig Levein

Craigieboy

Is it compulsory for Scotland managers to be dour faced ****s?

Smile ffs.

Oh, and when you're asked your opinion on Hearts, you can decline to answer as you would if you were being questioned about the old firm.

Mumble mumble, managers, mumble, frown, temporary, mumble, grimace, mumble, nature of the beast, frown, mumble.....

Gigolo-Aunt

What did he say ?

Nowt much.

JJ brought Hearts stability. Managers (in general) need to be mad to do the job - players are durable and will be fine.

If they asked Levein about what he thought of Mr Sergio (which is what I wanted to hear), they never showed it.

Mumble mumble, managers, mumble, frown, temporary, mumble, grimace, mumble, nature of the beast, frown, mumble.....

:lol:

he likes a wee rub of his pre-pubescent beard an aw, he's aways ruffling the ruffage.

Why ask a guy who walked away from our club the question in the first place? His opinion means nowt!

Okay so you won't be wanting to know JJ's side of the story then?

hmfc_liam06

He got no applause from me on Sunday and not interested in what he has to say about our club.

lolz how do you get that from what that boy said?? unreal stuff rudi ma boy. I think everyone will be interested to hear what JJ has to say, if he even will.

Different situation different outcomes

Wouldn't be like people on here to rip the erse out a former manager and captain of the club would it now?

Same folk who abuse him for leaving the club before an important European match support JJ getting emptied right before an important European match. Genius.

Why ask a guy who walked away from our club the question in the first place? His opinion means nowt!

Cos he saw the writing on the wall with that nutter that owns us.

The general anti-Levein tone of the above shows how unrepresentative Kickback has become.

you do of course have some scientifically gathered evidence to support such a claim.

levein is a roaster because of the garbage he's spouted about us in the past. being an ex-player or ex-manager doesn't preclude one from being a roaster.

lolz how do you get that from what that boy said?? unreal stuff rudi ma boy. I think everyone will be interested to hear what JJ has to say, if he even will.

Different situation different outcomes

Erm,Feeno,thought you were a bit more clever than that,"why ask a guy who has walked away from the club",is JJ still in employment with Hearts or has he "walked away from the club"?

Wouldn't be like people on here to rip the erse out a former manager and captain of the club would it now?

Same folk who abuse him for leaving the club before an important European match support JJ getting emptied right before an important European match. Genius.

I have no ill will towards Craig levein, I pretty much stated going regularly when he started his tenure, didnt mind the hoofball as we were winning more often than not. plus I was plenty high at the time, hard to get worked up when your sitting in a wee induced haze

you can slag the boy's beard and demeanour and still repsect what he's done as a player and a manager

Erm,Feeno,thought you were a bit more clever than that,"why ask a guy who has walked away from the club",is JJ still in employment with Hearts or has he "walked away from the club"?

He was sacked though. He never left on his own accord.

Fair enough.

Before Levein it was Burley, before Burley it was Csaba.

This place has a habit of being disrespectful to every manger we have had post Vlad. Each and every one of them piss taken on here and no doubt JJ will be next.

He hasnt walked away from the club like Levein did, he was offered a different job and he declined, we have a new man in place and the ship sails regardless, different from when levein left but I have no ill will towards either of them. Shouldnt be hard to grasp rudders!

keep slittin heirs and arguin semantics all you want, aint gon change sheeeet.

3 posts,man the vlad sheep are getting oh so predictable and even quicker,wonder of they have contacted their cohorts,they love to mass debate among themselves,gives them a porpose in their very shallow lifes.

He hasnt walked away from the club like Levein did, he was offered a different job and he declined, we have a new man in place and the ship sails regardless, different from when levein left but I have no ill will towards either of them. Shouldnt be hard to grasp rudders!

keep slittin heirs and arguin semantics all you want, aint gon change sheeeet.

He has still walked from the club,but hey hoe he will soon be stacked up beside the others,"that snake,him that walked out on us" you know that kind of sheit ?

Aye i'd like to hear Jim's story. Levein walked because of his bedroom olympics.

Surely even you can see the slight differences there non? :blink:

Auld Reekin'

you do of course have some scientifically gathered evidence to support such a claim.

levein is a roaster because of the garbage he's spouted about us in the past. being an ex-player or ex-manager doesn't preclude one from being a roaster.

:blink:

Erm... well... by the same criterion... :ermm:

Personally, I think Levein is considerably more perceptive, and has a great deal more insightful things to say, than many people on here. He also says a great deal less, and less often, which is clearly to his credit.

Cos he saw the writing on the wall with that nutter that owns us.

Is that really the reason Craig left????? Think you know the answer don't you :blink:

He has still walked from the club,but hey hoe he will soon be stacked up beside the others,"that snake,him that walked out on us" you know that kind of sheit ?

so you're just going to ignore the difference in each departure just to further your argument, not very honest of you now is it??

:blink:

Erm... well... by the same criterion... :ermm:

Personally, I think Levein is considerably more perceptive, and has a great deal more insightful things to say, than many people on here. He also says a great deal less, and less often, which is clearly to his credit.

like his hysterical rant about our outrageous cheating players.

aye... perception. insightful.

:rofl:

Aye i'd like to hear Jim's story. Levein walked because of his bedroom olympics.

Surely even you can see the slight differences there non? :blink:

Might be different circumstances but it's the same outcome,both have walked form Hearts.

Might be different circumstances but it's the same outcome,both have walked form Hearts.

JJ was sacked.

so you're just going to ignore the difference in each departure just to further your argument, not very honest of you now is it??

How's that,I have been nothing but honest on this website,perhaps to honest due to the abuse I sometimes take,but I'm old enough to take the responsibility in what I type,so I don't really see your point here.

Of Course there are differences,but if he's asked a question then surely he can answer it in a fairly honest way,I would think that Mr Levein could have said so much more as to how vlad runs Hearts and treats people but I guess he is far more sensible than that.

Rick Grimes

Current Scotland manager & ex-Hearts manager asked & responding to a question about the events of the last 24 hours you say?

Flabbergasted.

Auld Reekin'

like his hysterical rant about our outrageous cheating players.

aye... perception. insightful.

:rofl:

He may, on occasion, talk pish, but he doesn't do so incessantly and ad-nauseum. A definite plus, as I've said...

Fair enough.

Before Levein it was Burley, before Burley it was Csaba.

This place has a habit of being disrespectful to every manger we have had post Vlad. Each and every one of them piss taken on here and no doubt JJ will be next.

if JJ gets an ounce of disrespect on here im leaving :verymad:

Buffalo Bill

If it's ok for Craig Levein to walk out on our club before a vital European match then by the same rule, it should be ok for Vlad to sack Jim Jefferies when he did.

I can't say I'm too fussed on the opinions of Mr Dundee United.

craig levein is a fecking roaster.

over and out.

This!

He got no applause from me on Sunday and not interested in what he has to say about our club.

And this......

:bravo:

The general anti-Levein tone of the above shows how unrepresentative Kickback has become.

I agree with this. Levein was a great servant of the club as a player, done well for us as a manager and got us into Europe on a few occassions. He took a higher paying job, he took a job which at the time was a step up. He failed there he ended up at Raith Rovers. Had he stayed Vlad would've booted him out like he did Robbo no doubt and he'd still be held in high regard. Anyone who says they'd reject a higher paying job that was a step up in their career to stay somewhere which was in crisis at the time is just talking oot their erse.

As for Levein on this change of manager, had he said something he'd have been slated on this for anything 'we' disagreed with. It's a no-win situation. No doubt the papers, especially the west coast papers wanted him to say something with the words; Hearts, Hero, Jefferies, 1998, Shambles, Mad Vlad, Portuguese ****, which Levein wouldn't say anyway because he's quite reserved. I like his impartiality, its not like Smith and McLeish who used to talk openly about what they thought of the situation at SPL clubs, but Levein as manager of the NATIONAL team, who works with managers of SPL clubs and players from them is quite right to mumble and not answer questions here. He should be answering questions on his thoughts on the World Cup Qualifier draw, the next round of games, our bright youngsters and his squad selection. Where I would like to hear his opinion is on SPL restructuring. I'd imagine he favours a bigger league.

Archived