Who would replace romanov

kingm616

A lot of people are wanting romanov out of our proud club and i agree but who would be there to buy him out and take on our massive debt

Everybody loves Baz

Big Hald ers

Big Zal

they seem to have all the answers, well, they did last night :thumbsup:

As long as they're big !

Walter Bishop

A lot of people are wanting romanov out of our proud club and i agree but who would be there to buy him out and take on our massive debt

Why anyone wants our Glorious leader out is beyond me. Vlad is the king.

I want VR. He's put so much of his cash into our club. There's no doubting that.

BUT, I want him to learn how to run a club. He just doesn't seem willing to take anything under advisement and that's his problem.

All the VR must go stuff is pie in the sky. We've got a guy who puts plenty money into our club. He just needs to learn that he could actually be getting a much better return from it.

Will he learn? I thought he had until around March. Dunno.

What about that Plumbing magnate? (or was he just some plum who worked at Magnet?)

No one,super vlad has made it almost impossible for any one to buy us,take how much he would want for his shares,then buying out the debt and then having to buy out the equity that UKIO/UBIG hold (about ?30m worth)your talking way,way more than was originaly put in,all in all we are goosed,well done vlad you da man.

No one,super vlad has made it almost impossible for any one to buy us,take how much he would want for his shares,then buying out the debt and then having to buy out the equity that UKIO/UBIG hold (about ?30m worth)your talking way,way more than was originaly put in,all in all we are goosed,well done vlad you da man.

don't blame me!

I hope in the near future there is someone willing to takeover. I think we will have to wait till we lose tynie and move to a new stadium before a new owner will come aboard as no-one is going to pay near 40 million for the club that vlad will want.

letsalllaughathobos

NOBODY will touch hearts with a barge pole we need vlad and vlad needs us.

aye hes radge but so are many other spl owners; hibs...dundee utd....rangers...celtic....motherwell..anerdeen. the question is would you rather have any of these owners?

I want VR. He's put so much of his cash into our club. There's no doubting that.

BUT, I want him to learn how to run a club. He just doesn't seem willing to take anything under advisement and that's his problem.

All the VR must go stuff is pie in the sky. We've got a guy who puts plenty money into our club. He just needs to learn that he could actually be getting a much better return from it.

Will he learn? I thought he had until around March. Dunno.

No he hasn't,he lumped every last penny onto our debt,if anything he has taken money,short memory eh,what about the ?3m that was missing form the accounts a few years back that went on,ahem,transfers from FCUK KAUNAS when there were none.

And if he has ploughed all this money in from his own pocket why are we still ?30m of so in debt and why did he have to sell equity for cash?

Templeton'sUnderpants

No he hasn't,he lumped every last penny onto our debt,if anything he has taken money,short memory eh,what about the ?3m that was missing form the accounts a few years back that went on,ahem,transfers from FCUK KAUNAS when there were none.

And if he has ploughed all this money in from his own pocket why are we still ?30m of so in debt and why did he have to sell equity for cash?

whilst you are perhaps right about him not putting in folding money you need to ask if any other bank would be as lenient with the level of debt we have.

I'm not going to gobble the mans balls but I'm really quite content with out owner.

don't blame me!

I hope in the near future there is someone willing to takeover. I think we will have to wait till we lose tynie and move to a new stadium before a new owner will come aboard as no-one is going to pay near 40 million for the club that vlad will want.

Yes,hmm,that is the one thing the sheep throw back all the time "he kept us at Tynecastle" well here's news for you lot,not for much longer,what then what will his disciples then say,no doubt some bunkum to support their leader.

As for the ?40m I would think that they(they being UKIO and UBIG) would want far more than that,the cash for equity thing cost somewhere around ?30m,the rest of vlads shares must surely be around ?10m-?15m then you have the debt that stands around the ?30m mark and the price of Tynecastle itself,say another ?18m,add all that up and your looking at about ?80m,now if I'm way off here then please someone give me concrete evidence that it would be a lot less.

Wasn't blaming you,just coincidence I suppose.

Seymour M Hersh

Me!

But only if I suddenly come into possession of (legally of course) ?500m. :thumbsup:

Archived