The reason Mr Romanov will not pull the plug on Hearts

Smack

President Romanov is a winner.

He does not fail. He does not accept failure, never mind lack of progress.

Until such time as he has achieved that which is achievable there is no chance he is going anywhere. He seems to me to be one of those single minded people who, once he sets his mind to something, he must succeed with it. That is why he removed JJ from the managers job.

Maybe he doesn't have the depth of feeling for Hearts as we all do but he cares. His reasons for caring might be different but he will not fail. He can't. He never does.

All IMO of course ;)

david mcgee

Until such time as he has achieved that which is achievable there is no chance he is going anywhere. He seems to me to be one of those single minded people who, once he sets his mind to something, he must succeed with it. That is why he removed JJ from the managers job.

Maybe he doesn't have the depth of feeling for Hearts as we all do but he cares. His reasons for caring might be different but he will not fail. He can't. He never does.

All IMO of course ;)

Vlad, he say thankyou.

Now bend over.

Heres Rixxy

Hmmm, he has been here a number of years now, and hasn't shown an awful lot in the past 4 years to back up this theory? :whistling:

He Who Cannot Be Named

Vlad, he say thankyou.

Now bend over.

**** it, I'd let him do me in the wrong'un for all the wonderful things he has brought to the club.

The whole Romanov shafting us thing is getting a bit old now.

The right decision was made, seems like we have a decent replacement in no time at all. Soon as everyone realises this the better.

All hail king Romanov

david mcgee

**** it, I'd let him do me in the wrong'un for all the wonderful things he has brought to the club.

The whole Romanov shafting us thing is getting a bit old now.

The right decision was made, seems like we have a decent replacement in no time at all. Soon as everyone realises this the better.

All hail king Romanov

I say, ooooer.

Would you? Would you really?

He Who Cannot Be Named

I say, ooooer.

Would you? Would you really?

Why sure, I'd take one for the team, everyone else seems to be doing so, right?

The Incredible Sulk

I can't believe the amount of deluded tossers on here that value Romanov.

NO MAN IS BIGGER THAN HMFC

If Romanov is such a winner then where are all his SPL / Champions League winners medals? Ah yeah, the mafia took them.

The man is a lunatic who has done nothing but shame this club for all the miserable years he has been here. I'd sooner see him dead than in the stands at Tynecastle.

david mcgee

Why sure, I'd take one for the team, everyone else seems to be doing so, right?

Some folks souls are cheaper than others?

He Who Cannot Be Named

Some folks souls are cheaper than others?

Some folks IQ's are higher than others. thumbsup.gif

roseburnend

Course Vlad cares... Tosser supporters keep moaning and saying they'll walk away from the club n support rugby instead... Well off you go... I expect our ex-KGB Submariner Presidente looses sleep over the time and money he's invested invested... Tosser supporters, I challenge you to get up of ur asses n make enough money to put your money where your mouths are... Viva Lithuania.. Viva El Presidente.. Viva Romanovov ..

How dull..

He is a business man, in business he succeeds JJ was not delivering the results the owner wanted or us to that matter, and I agree with his decision, good guys very rarely prospet and JJ is one of the best a good servant to the club but his results were shocking recently only pne option was left to the ownet he had to be let go

Vlad-Stupid

If Romanov is such a winner then where are all his SPL / Champions League winners medals? Ah yeah, the mafia took them.

The man is a lunatic who has done nothing but shame this club for all the miserable years he has been here. I'd sooner see him dead than in the stands at Tynecastle.

:vrface:

Drewjambobusby

All IMO of course ;)

Of course he doesn`t . That`s why he sacked Burley when we were 6 points clear at the top ?????? The man is an egotistical maniac who wants to make all the decisions and cannot stand it when he doesn`t get his own way. An absolute clown who will drive us into the ground if he is not bought out.

I can`t get my head round why people still worship him. Bizarre. He has embarrassed the club so many times. Romanov GTF please !!!!

He is a business man, in business he succeeds JJ was not delivering the results the owner wanted or us to that matter, and I agree with his decision, good guys very rarely prospet and JJ is one of the best a good servant to the club but his results were shocking recently only pne option was left to the ownet he had to be let go

When will Romanov judge himself on his business decisions?

The ones which have cost his companies multiple tens of millions so far on his horrific financial mismanagement at Hearts? Or the St Andrew Square building bought at the very apex of the property bubble? Or the laughable bank strategy?

What results was JJ supposed to have achieved in his 18 months which had not been achieved?

The Incredible Sulk

I'd sooner see him dead than in the stands at Tynecastle.

Comment retracted. I'd had a few too many shandies - clearly that is a rediculous thing to say.

The Incredible Sulk

When will Romanov judge himself on his business decisions?

The ones which have cost his companies multiple tens of millions so far on his horrific financial mismanagement at Hearts? Or the St Andrew Square building bought at the very apex of the property bubble? Or the laughable bank strategy?

Bingo. He is the only one at the club that is not accountable to anyone - not even the fans.

Of course he doesn`t . That`s why he sacked Burley when we were 6 points clear at the top ?????? The man is an egotistical maniac who wants to make all the decisions and cannot stand it when he doesn`t get his own way. An absolute clown who will drive us into the ground if he is not bought out.

I can`t get my head round why people still worship him. Bizarre. He has embarrassed the club so many times. Romanov GTF please !!!!

he did sack Burley. but he replaced him with Rix, so I hardly think that can be considered a failure.

Including JJ? :ninja:

His recent record is one deserving of the sack imo.

President Romanov doesn't play football you silly billy. They also dont give medals to Presidents, only coaches and players.

:pinilla:

Archived