New Ground/Stand

VeeTee

Seen this from Vlad and his team before. Release one 'big' story, then immediately follow it up with a negative when the time is right.

I'll bet that by Friday there will be a subliminal statement about a confirmed move/sale of ground/Council botch (insert any other ruse to suit) and/or a SPL witch-hunt.

We can (and will) replace JJ, but watch this space.....a ground move may well be announced.

I don't for one minute believe Vlad was in Scotland simply to sack our manager!!

I'm close to breaking point with the whole sordid mess. I even swallowed the ?51m development as fact!

Barney Rubble

Seen this from Vlad and his team before. Release one 'big' story, then immediately follow it up with a negative when the time is right.

I'll bet that by Friday there will be a subliminal statement about a confirmed move/sale of ground/Council botch (insert any other ruse to suit) and/or a SPL witch-hunt.

We can (and will) replace JJ, but watch this space.....a ground move may well be announced.

I don't for one minute believe Vlad was in Scotland simply to sack our manager!!

I'm close to breaking point with the whole sordid mess. I even swallowed the ?51m development as fact!

Glass half empty man i presume ? it must be a laugh a minute in your world !

Glass half empty man i presume ? it must be a laugh a minute in your world !

Aye there are a few crawling the board tonight.

:thumbsup:

RoussetsShorts

Wont be long until your manager is gone and unlike us you'll get a poundland replacement whilst we shop on the continent.

colinmaroon

Aye there are a few crawling the board tonight.

:thumbsup:

Obviously, because of what they've been drinking out of the glass!!!

Archived