Tomorrow's Rags

H.A.N.S

First of all we all know you get 99% of your stories about Hearts from here to fill your joke of a paper.

Just curious to see your spin on things for tomorrow.

Will it be:

JJ sacked after poor run!

or

Mad Vlad axes Gorgie Legend for nothing!

It will be:

'Mad Vlad Shoots Hearts Legend In Head On Same Day He Sends Serial Sex Pest to Hearts Reserves'

Guest juvehearts

the mafia reports of trouble doon gorgie way

monkeys sent to report of the iron fist...

mad vlad cleans house

heatz - tik tok

Broken Hearts with a pic off JJ in it will be what the rag of a sun come up with only Banderson knows what hes coming out with

The good news is EEN, Sun and Record will all be scurrying about here trying to feed off the scraps and probably on this thread.

Just a little thing to remember the stats don't lie. JJ has been underachieving since March and his replacement looks like he is of a decent standard.

The Sun: Paedo Loving Madman Sacks Legend

The Record: EXCLUSIVE Maurice Edu- Why We'll Win the League for Ally.

jamboinglasgow

Guess of a headline from the Sun, "its a mad, mad, mad, mad Vlad"

Daily Record "Mad Vlad sacks JJ, that pervert Thomson must be to blame"

Scotsman main story "Hibs defender says the team can get third place" two pages back double spread "turmoil at Tynecastle, featuring many comments from kickback."

First of all we all know you get 99% of your stories about Hearts from here to fill your joke of a paper.

Just curious to see your spin on things for tomorrow.

Will it be:

JJ sacked after poor run!

or

Mad Vlad axes Gorgie Legend for nothing!

never bought a paper for years :thumbsup:

maroonlegions

THE SUN;

QUOTE;

"Like a child eventually bored with a new toy and not wanting to resign the once new play thing to the bin Vlad offers JJ a cosy retirement post but JJ refuses on grounds of claiming that Vlad is in fact."PETER PAN"; woot.gifwoot.gifwoot.gif

SOURCE; neverneverlandinthesun.co.uk.

THE DAILY RECORD;

Quote;

"Bye one get one free, offers Vlad,collect coupons on match days"ermm.gif

link; offerssponsredbythedailyrecord.co.uk.

Id personally like to say a big **** you to any journalists working for either or both publications.

and an eat shit and die, too.

Boab Mugabe

Id personally like to say a big **** you to any journalists working for either or both publications.

and and eat shit and die, too.

I would like to echo these sentiments.

Mr Ewan Murray of the Guardian seems to sympathise with those who thought it was time for JJ to go. So I'd imagine the non-Scottish press will ne more balanced whilst the Record, Sun, Scotsman and Herald will most likely be out for Vlad's head.

JJ IN I'LL BURST VLAD SHOCKER

MAD VLAD SAD BUT JJ WAS A F**NY PAD

BILLY BROWN BUMPED BY BUNGLING BALTIC BANKER

JJ ACCEPTS DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL ROLE, BILLY BROWN IS A FUD ANYWAY, EVERYTHING OK

tartofmidlothian

Broken Hearts with a pic off JJ in it will be what the rag of a sun come up with only Banderson knows what hes coming out with

He was probably transcribing the Kello thread when it got pulled.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Banderson will be in his bed by now. Or rubbing one out to pictures of Selena Gomez until little shots get stuck in his ginger hair.

Alan Johnson

I don't give a flying **** what the papers have to say about Hearts.

I also don't give a flying **** what fans of other teams have to say about Hearts.

The bursd in the DR with the 'Vlad Out' banner.

:facepalm:

:stare:

:rofl:

the rags are leading with insightful opinion pieces from the well known expert commentators of the game... allan preston, alan mclaren, henry smith, george foulkes and csaba laszlo.

jim traynor's article in the record is a wonder to behold. unmitigated drivel.

chester copperpot

There is an easy way to avoid any contact with said papers.

Don't buy the fecking rags, it just encourages them. I don't think of myself as an intellectual as such, however people who read these papers have a very poor expectation of decent journalism.

Governor Tarkin

JJ IN I'LL BURST VLAD SHOCKER

MAD VLAD SAD BUT JJ WAS A F**NY PAD

BILLY BROWN BUMPED BY BUNGLING BALTIC BANKER

JJ ACCEPTS DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL ROLE, BILLY BROWN IS A FUD ANYWAY, EVERYTHING OK

:lol:

Italian Lambretta

The Sun can exclusively reveal the Paulo Sergio is good friends with the new Chelsea boss Villas-boas :thumbsup:

:rofl:

the rags are leading with insightful opinion pieces from the well known expert commentators of the game... allan preston, alan mclaren, henry smith, george foulkes and csaba laszlo.

jim traynor's article in the record is a wonder to behold. unmitigated drivel.

Traynor is a bellend.

Press today full of comments from Hearts men whi seem to be happy to accept defeats at home to Utd, Kilmarnocks etc and getting pumped out of cups early. This disappoints me, i thought they would be looking for more from our club.

The Daily Wrecker has 3 or 4 pages on Hearts, reliving their criticisms of VR etc.

If we won the treble, the CL and the Champion of Champions trophy we would not not get 3 or 4 pages. They're like vultures.

Press today full of comments from Hearts men whi seem to be happy to accept defeats at home to Utd, Kilmarnocks etc and getting pumped out of cups early. This disappoints me, i thought they would be looking for more from our club.

These guys are blinded by loyalty to each other. The cross paths regularly.

Having slept on it, I feel this has been the right thing. Like you say, are we satisfyied with tepid performances like the above?

The answer should be, no.

Loyalty to JJ shouldn't cloud our judgement.

Just because he has been relieved of his duties doesn't mean he won't be the object of Hearts fans affections any longer.

jamboinglasgow

Article in the record from Scottish managers association head Alex Smith is incredible. Saying sacking JJ for finishing third in the league is wrong and wanting his manager to push higher is showing a lack of respect to the old firm which he thinks is wrong.

Guess of a headline from the Sun, "its a mad, mad, mad, mad Vlad"

Daily Record "Mad Vlad sacks JJ, that pervert Thomson must be to blame"

Scotsman main story "Hibs defender says the team can get third place" two pages back double spread "turmoil at Tynecastle, featuring many comments from kickback."

#

I don't know which of those made me laugh the most.

As for JKB - I now know why said rags circulation continues to fall like a parachute-less skydiver. Anything to do with HMFC is usually reported here quicker and more accurately than in the red tops ( eg yesterday's scoop that JJ was sacked).

Article in the record from Scottish managers association head Alex Smith is incredible. Saying sacking JJ for finishing third in the league is wrong and wanting his manager to push higher is showing a lack of respect to the old firm which he thinks is wrong.

Lack of respect to the old firm!!! Feck off smith that's why

our league is such a feckin joke!!!

Seymour M Hersh

The good news is EEN, Sun and Record will all be scurrying about here trying to feed off the scraps and probably on this thread.

Just a little thing to remember the stats don't lie. JJ has been underachieving since March and his replacement looks like he is of a decent standard.

I know what you're saying but then Benjamin Disraeli did say "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Seymour M Hersh

That beggars belief that the has/never been that is Alex Smith has come out with such an outrageous statement. As well as confirming Vlads view on these cretins it is more disgusting than anything he has ever uttered about Scottish football.

Brian Macocklin has been on Radio five saying the fans and players are angry and that at least one player has instructed his agent to try and get him a move away from Tynecastle. I suspect this is the kind of s**** we'll get from the press until we win a few games. Thursday would be a good place to start.

Alex smith comments nothing short of a disgrace. It is that sort of mentality that vlad is talking about when he rants. Sad thing is there are a lot on here who would likely agree with smith. Losers.

Brian Macocklin has been on Radio five saying the fans and players are angry and that at least one player has instructed his agent to try and get him a move away from Tynecastle. I suspect this is the kind of s**** we'll get from the press until we win a few games. Thursday would be a good place to start.

The player that wants the move will no doubt be a blue eyed boy who plays regardless of form!!!

Nothing like trying to kick us when they think we are down. Kenny McAlpine has been on the phone to charity Children 1st and obtained a quote from Anne Houston saying CT must be monitored despite what country he is in.

This opening line is classic:

CAMPAIGNERS last night called for pervert footballer Craig Thomson to be monitored after he signed for a foreign club.

Archived