Lockie or Sergio

hmfc fan

Stv and Sky Sports . com have reported these two would take caretaker duties in my eyes its Lockie he cares about the club and could take us somewhere , Thoughts ???

So this Sergio guy isnt even a full time appointment? A caretaker until the transfer window shuts then appoint someone "longterm"?

Stv and Sky Sports . com have reported these two would take caretaker duties in my eyes its Lockie he cares about the club and could take us somewhere , Thoughts ???

get a grip you nob!

Possibly right if he was appointed full time he would have the sack way before anyone watch Lisbon v Rangers he was the clown in charge

And where, exactly, is it being reported that Sergio will take caretaker duties??

Me no understand you

Possibly right if he was appointed full time he would have the sack way before anyone watch Lisbon v Rangers he was the clown in charge

I watched it mate. I did. Was he the guy in charge. Jeez. A clown you say. Gosh.

Malcolm Tucker

Nah the Wonga sign ruins it.

rudi must stay

both could be a good combination. Locke knows about the Scottish game and Paulo Sergio knows the european game :thumbsup:

You need to check stv site my links are poor

My links are OK, and it DEFINITELY doesn't say anything about him taking caretaker duties

My link

Francis Albert

I've an idea. Why not get Lockie in for a few days before each derby to get the players up for it. It's the only thing I've seen any evidence he is good at.

Malcolm Tucker

sandyk what is it actually head coaches do if theyre not caretakers ?

lol wut

A Caretaker manager is there on a interim basis - to look after the managerial side until a permanent manager is in place.

Drink tea out a flask and draw diagrams on a blackboard?

JamboRossi79

You are at it surely, I refuse to believe you are THAT stupid.

:vrface:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

This thread is slowly emerging into one monumental epic fail. Best stop posting hmfc fan before you cause some lasting damage. :mellow:

jamtartsandbees

9/10 new threads today are p!sh

I wish there was a like button because this would get a "like" from me.

Archived