Support of Romanov

Coco1874

Can't believe Romanov still has a following of supporters who have full trust in his decisions! What does this guy have to do to change some peoples minds! I'm afraid Vlad will have to bring in some major high profile manager to change my mind on this one! This sacking is the final straw for me!

Can't believe Romanov still has a following of supporters who have full trust in his decisions! What does this guy have to do to change some peoples minds! I'm afraid Vlad will have to bring in some major high profile manager to change my mind on this one! This sacking is the final straw for me!

Not me.

it's simple. probably just as well.

it's because, thankfully, not everyone jumps in feet first and marauds down to gorgie with a pitchfork to rage about a decision which wont be pleasing to every fan. sensible fans have long since accepted that unpopular decisions will always be part and parcel of the club under it's current ownership. those same people also tend to examine the reasons which may lie behind major decisions which are made.

you will find a lot of people on here will be uneasy about the decision, but will have enough understanding of the situation to be able to remain calm about it.

horsing up and down the place in a full blown rage is for morons.

Taking it up the erse and accepting it is for morons. The club are becoming further and further distant to the support. Jim and Lockey was the much needed link between the people who run it and us. Now were probably at another puppet who will last a few months.

it's simple. probably just as well.

it's because, thankfully, not everyone jumps in feet first and marauds down to gorgie with a pitchfork to rage about a decision which wont be pleasing to every fan. sensible fans have long since accepted that unpopular decisions will always be part and parcel of the club under it's current ownership. those same people also tend to examine the reasons which may lie behind major decisions which are made.

you will find a lot of people on here will be uneasy about the decision, but will have enough understanding of the situation to be able to remain calm about it.

horsing up and down the place in a full blown rage is for morons.

You cannot be serious? go and splash your face with some cold water! what did you conclude from the Craig Thomson situation brain box?

Taking it up the erse and accepting it is for morons. The club are becoming further and further distant to the support. Jim and Lockey was the much needed link between the people who run it and us. Now were probably at another puppet who will last a few months.

all very emotive stuff but what about the substantial evidence of the run of results?

you see that's why a large number of people aren't jumping up and down and burning their new home kit. because there is credibility at the back of the decision, unlike the burley situation.

the facts don't lie i'm afraid. people can see that, even if they do think it's too hasty or bad timing.

He Who Cannot Be Named

down.gif

The correct decision though it needs to be backed up by the correct replacement. Kaunas boy really won't do anything to appease the support, while a really good manager would. Time will tell.

Results have been poor aye, we finished 3rd last season though and there's been zero panic at all.

Did they not deserve a chance to turn things round? Have they not earned that chance after all they have done for the club in all the years?

Everyone was saying JJ was the one guy romanov trusted yet he gets shat on big time.

Romanov has no respect for nobody to do with Heart of Midlothian football club. Legends, support nobody.

I am more shocked at your apparent surprise that people on here will back VR regardless.

portobellojambo1

I don't support Romanov, there again I didn't support Jim Jefferies. I support HMFC, and I accept that over the course of many years, owners will come and go, managers will come and go, players will come and go and fans will come and go. As long as HMFC remain in place I accept the other things are part and parcel of following the club.

Not over the moon by the timing of today's announcement, if I'm honest I'm not 100% convinced the sackings were results driven, but we follow on regardless. Until someone comes along to replace Romanov we can only live with him, and the barmy decisions that he is prone to make. As with the next manager, there is no guarantee the next owner will be any better.

You cannot be serious? go and splash your face with some cold water! what did you conclude from the Craig Thomson situation brain box?

it's probably escaped your notice that i haven't actually said whether or not i personally agree with the decision. as it happens i think it's a bit too soon and i wouldn't have made the same decision at this time.

not in full agreement with the decision. too busy accepting that the reasons for it may be valid after all before the flaming torches get lit.

Vlad-Stupid

People forgetting Vlad is running a business. If we were sitting 10th by xmas, folk would be blaming him for that too. JJ is not a great manager, we;ve been mainly shite bar a wee run of 12 games since he came back. Look what Mixu manage to do with the Killie team he left FFS. Vlad made the correct decision in the long run

People forgetting Vlad is running a business. If we were sitting 10th by xmas, folk would be blaming him for that too. JJ is not a great manager, we;ve been mainly shite bar a wee run of 12 games since he came back. Look what Mixu manage to do with the Killie team he left FFS. Vlad made the correct decision in the long run

Fair amount of bollox in that post Hannibal.

:lol::lol::lol:

Everybody loves Baz

128885632459478653.jpg

Archived