tickets for paksi

savage

it may just be me but went on official site to get tickets for thursday and can find no information about them anywhere. does anyone know if there are still plenty left and if so what is the pricing for them.

still tickets left.

0871 663 1874 call the ticket line. They have a seperate option for the Paksi game at the moment. Just select that and you'll get them no bother.

This is probably a stupid question, but if you purchased your season ticket for this match, does it just get added to your smartcard, or are they sending out tickets ??

This is probably a stupid question, but if you purchased your season ticket for this match, does it just get added to your smartcard, or are they sending out tickets ??

It gets added to your smartcard.

Paid for mine at the ticket office and they game me a ticket receipt

The Treasurer

There's bound to be plenty tickets available now as I'm sure all the "seethers" will have handed theirs back in disgust at our horrendous start to the season.

It gets added to your smartcard.

Paid for mine at the ticket office and they game me a ticket receipt

Thanks JAYEL

There's bound to be plenty tickets available now as I'm sure all the "seethers" will have handed theirs back in disgust at our horrendous start to the season.

Yeah, and combined with the inevitable protest march from Guilford to Kaunus, I don't expect many real fans to actually be at the game.....

:whistling:

Add to the fact CT has joined Kaunas and some catering stalls ran out of pies. Tynecastle will be empty.

4613 tickets still available at 2pm this afternoon!

Add to the fact CT has joined Kaunas and some catering stalls ran out of pies. Tynecastle will be empty.

We're doomed I say, DOOMED!!! :down:

it may just be me but went on official site to get tickets for thursday and can find no information about them anywhere. does anyone know if there are still plenty left and if so what is the pricing for them.

Loads left, ?26 or ?23 for adults and ?14 for kids as far as I can tell.

Archived