Aberdeen, based Hearts Supporters

jeramiah

Just wondering if there is anyone on here who is based in Aberdeen or knows of any busses etc running to Tynie for games??

I've been travelling down for the past few years, but my buddy has moved back to Edinburgh, so its proving very expensive, and depressing (especially after results like today) driving on my own.

Perhaps there are others who have space in a car, or would like to join me???

All suggestions welcome.... (except one's about me liking sheep etc) :rolleyes:

JamboAberdeen

Used to have season ticket while up there, though now live down south in Brighton.

Took Megabus every fortnight to Edinburgh and always saw a few guys in maroon in same bus.

I'm sure there'll be handful Jambo still up north.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Ray Winstone

I am up in Aberdeen but due to work etc I don't make it down very often.

Megabus is probably your cheapest option, although it takes ages.

Join Granite City Hearts Supporters Club on FB. Next game Paksi at Tynie :) Due to work not going often, and no one organising any buses. From time to time few of us takin bus or train down to Edinburgh.

We could meet one day and speak about. ?

Join Granite City Hearts Supporters Club on FB. Next game Paksi at Tynie :) Due to work not going often, and no one organising any buses. From time to time few of us takin bus or train down to Edinburgh.

We could meet one day and speak about. ?

Thanks ike.... I will definetley have a look at the facebook page :thumbsup:

Are you member of the club? I would be happy to chat about it further :)

I'm moving through to Aberdoom at the end of the month and would be interested in getting involved, I'll check out the Facebook page. Cheers!

Used to meet in the Adam Lounge dont know if they still do or if indeed its same supporters group.

normally get the train down for games, if booked in advance normally good value, couldnt make tonight due to work .... gutted

normally get the train down for games, if booked in advance normally good value, couldnt make tonight due to work .... gutted

Seems like there are a few folks who may be interested in a car share idea then? I have put a note on the facebook page for Granite City Hearts, so get in touch via there, and we cann hopefully get a solution. Thanks for all the help and advice folks :)

As i say. Iv put a wee note on the granite city hearts facebook page, so anyone interested in car share add me on fb, and we can get something arranged :)

Look forward to hearing from ye B)

Non fb user dont go near it coz me staff do my nut in on it.

Fair enough.... I will send you a pm on here then :)

im aberdeen aswell, i used to go down a fair bit but now due to being on call every week we play at tynie(coincidence much)and also now having a wee boy on the way im struggling to justify the spending of petrol, food etc on a trip to edinburgh every other week unfortunately, i dont like her much on saturdays for this reason.

There was a few of us used to meet up in the Adam Lounge for TV games and travel to the odd game.

Not really happened since Yvonne went.

trinity jambo

Im up working in aberdeen mon to fri so b happy to share a car or trains if theres a few of us.

I've lived in Aberdeen for the past 4 years. Former season ticket holder (10 years) but gave it up due to the costs involved in travel etc...

I generally drive/train and maybe go once a month nowadays - regularly attend away games in Aberdeen/Dundee/Perth/Inverness. I'd be keen to meet up with some fellow Granite City JT's to discuss shared travel, beers etc to games.

I've also 'Liked' the FB page!

JN

Another Aberdeen based fan here. Used to have a season ticket as well but gave it up when i moved here. If we could get enough for a minibus down to the major games that would be quality.

*Heads to FB to like the page*

just posted on the FB page - got 2 spare seats in the car if anyone fancies contributing to petrol costs for the Spurs game @ Tynie.

Quite often end up watching the televised games in the monkey house.

Lol why on earth would you go there?

Next time you do give Doug the manager some grief (particularly if Liverpool have lost) and tell him its from his favourite jambo....

just posted on the FB page - got 2 spare seats in the car if anyone fancies contributing to petrol costs for the Spurs game @ Tynie.

Lol throw in the ticket and im there :) obv id reimburse you for said ticket :)

haha - no spare ticket I am afraid ;)

Also, got 2 spare seats in the car for Saturday vs the sheep if anyone is interested! (bring your own tickets :thumbsup: )

yvonnejambo

There was a few of us used to meet up in the Adam Lounge for TV games and travel to the odd game.

Not really happened since Yvonne went.

Got enough managing the Highland Hearts now, you need to get yourselves sorted! :)

Archived