Project Offset Xbox 360 - Stunning best Looking FPS ever

vegas-voss

Dean Winchester

You can just tell its one of those games that you know would look absolutely stunning in HD

must say that game looks the business....but am holding out for gta...should be a cracker

jack D and coke

Puts to bed all the nonsense about the PS3 being the one for the future. There's a minimal amount of power difference between the 360 and PS3. The exclusives will be the only defining differences.

Looks sh*t hot.

UnworthyPapaLazaru

Looks pretty right enough, a cross between Lair and Assassins.

Not got a hope in hell of being game of the year if its a 2008 release.

Looks pretty right enough, a cross between Lair and Assassins.

Not got a hope in hell of being game of the year if its a 2008 release.

Why ?

Because it aint GTA4.There are alot more game out there than GTA4.Oh and its nothing like LAIR as that was a heap of ****

UnworthyPapaLazaru

Similar style and content to Lair. Medevil, drangons.

I just done think it looks game of the year material. It could look good and play terribly. we dont know, we've not played it. Its a bit early to say, no?

Guest GhostHunter

I'm thinking the fact that Intel bought over the Offset Technology, would indicate that it most probably Rocks....

Similar style and content to Lair. Medevil, drangons.

I just done think it looks game of the year material. It could look good and play terribly. we dont know, we've not played it. Its a bit early to say, no?

It looks as good as Bioshock and Oblivion have been in the past and they were both GOFTY.Has the same jaw dropping qualites that both of those games have had.Have you seen the latest HAZE trailers.I had so much high hopes for this game a while back but now it looks pretty average so i guess you do have a point.I think Resistance 2 is really going to set the benchmark for online FPS games this year though 8 players co-op is just going to be brilliant.

UnworthyPapaLazaru

Its like buying music to Brashy. I got an album the other day that people are saying album of the year. Its only just turned April!

Archived