• Adrian Mrowiec
    • David Obua
    • David Templeton
    • Stephen Elliott
    • John Sutton
    • Arvydas Novikovas
    • Rudi Skacel
    • Ryan Stevenson

First home game of the season sees our poor run of league results continue with a 1-0 defeat.

Unfortunately due to being away for a stag do I had to make do with listening to the game on the radio and on that we sounded like we had enough chances to win the game never mind getting a draw and a lot of that appeared to come from the left foot of Danny Grainger with Temps also being a threat and captain Zaliukas sounded like he was assured at the back.

Based on that I'm going to plump for Marius Zaliukas.

Poll will close some time on Friday evening.

Sticky please mods

:thumbsup:

First home game of the season sees our poor run of league results continue with a 1-0 defeat.

Unfortunately due to being away for a stag do I had to make do with listening to the game on the radio and on that we sounded like we had enough chances to win the game never mind getting a draw and a lot of that appeared to come from the left foot of Danny Grainger with Temps also being a threat and captain Zaliukas sounded like he was assured at the back.

Based on that I'm going to plump for Marius Zaliukas.

Poll will close some time on Friday evening.

Sticky please mods

:thumbsup:

blink.gif

4_1_72.gif4_1_72.gif

calm down, I'm going by the radio, I take it he was gash

:facepalm:

EDIT - I'll not vote in future on games I don't attend I think

Danny Grainger played well for me today.

Black had wee man syndrome, first half wasn't bad. Second half was terrible. Plus he wasn't in his normal position.

McGowan didn't play any where as good as at Ibox.

Elliott he found the ball well but didnt finish well.

calm down, I'm going by the radio, I take it he was gash

:facepalm:

EDIT - I'll not vote in future on games I don't attend I think

Worst player on the pitch for large parts. :lol:

portobellojambo1

Went for Grainger today, thought he and Kello were our two best players.

Zaliukas and Black were total shite. Elliott still doesn't look like a goalscorer.

Obua for me, always passing the ball to feet. Closely followed by Jonsson although I would like to see their goal again.

rudi must stay

voted for Mrowiec, not a flash performance from him but he won alot of tackles and was always looking to get the ball forward.

peebles jambo

Went for Grainger today, thought he and Kello were our two best players.

as did i, about the only 2 to get pass marks today

Zaliukas and Black were total shite. Elliott still doesn't look like a goalscorer.

Obua for me, always passing the ball to feet. Closely followed by Jonsson although I would like to see their goal again.

:muggy:

I thought Mrowiec, Kello and Grainger all played well today.

My vote goes to Danny Grainger.

Thunderstruck

Kello but honourable mentions for Grainger, Mroviec and Rudi for his cameo appearance.

Zal was the only player that wanted to take the game by the scruff of the neck and go forward with the ball. It's worrying when your CB is the only player to do this...

I can only recall one bad pass from him today. Don't know why everyone thinks he was rotten...

Listening on Hearts.tv Grainger came across as have yet another good performance. Well done that lad. :thumbsup:

3fingersreid

gonna give it to Kello over Grainger not for his point blank save but for the fact he actually won a header in the utd penalty box at the end of the game

Grainger gets my vote, just ahead of Mrowiec and Kello.

Rudi, Stevo and Novikovas also contributed more in their short spells than the majority of their team-mates.

WayneMarooney

Thought Mrowiec went about his business in a very tidy if unspectacular fashion today. Did all the simply things right, and really gets about the oppositions attackers when we're up against it. Would like to see a wee bit more confidence about him though - he has the look of someone who still doesn't really believe he should be in the first team.

WayneMarooney

Does anyone but Grainger deserve man of the match all the rest were poor

:blink: You and your parallel universe confuse me...

Thunderstruck

gonna give it to Kello over Grainger not for his point blank save but for the fact he actually won a header in the utd penalty box at the end of the game

I haven't seen "highlights" but from Sect W it looked like Kello also got a very slight touch on free kick that hit bar.

The Old Tolbooth

Grainger by a mile, only him and Kello got pass marks, the rest were utter garbage! (apart from Stevo who came on and burst a gut)

Went for Kello.Granger the only other who i would consider.

Are the Obua votes some kickback joke thats went over my head or a sympathy vote. :D

Libertonian_II

Worst player on the pitch for large parts. :lol:

I didn't think he was that bad other than losing Daly for the goal. Set up a few attacks as well

To suggest that he was worse than Elliot or Sutton is stupid

Archived