Spotify

Larry

I used to use this site a lot. Complete balls now.

Now when I log in, obviously there is a time limit to what you can listen too nowadays. But there is also a number of songs I can't listen too at all now....is this just my imagination, or is it all my favourite songs? Is it a coincidence? Or when you listen to a certain song a certain number of times, do they take off your spotify?

I used to use this site a lot. Complete balls now.

Now when I log in, obviously there is a time limit to what you can listen too nowadays. But there is also a number of songs I can't listen too at all now....is this just my imagination, or is it all my favourite songs? Is it a coincidence? Or when you listen to a certain song a certain number of times, do they take off your spotify?

Pay the subscription?

Pay the subscription?

Thanks for the help :lol:

I might pay for the subscription. I've not used it for a while. But If I pay for the subscription, are some of these songs on my playlists that are a different shade, and not available to me now, going to be available even if I pay?

I think now you can only listen to a song 5 times, and after it changes colour and you can't listen to it anymore. If you subscribe you can listen to whatever you like, as many times as you like

Archived