Videoton Hooligans Club

onetruejambo

onetruejambo

Anyone got any pictures from the videoton hooligans club b4 the Paks away game?? I thought they were gonna attack us outside the bar in the Szekesfervar town square but they eventually realised we wereny looking for bother then invited us to the club/gang hut. The big man behind the bar (Sarog) I think his name was, was sound as, I think he came into the ground with us with another few of them!!?

pettigrewsstylist

Here's few here...

4.jpg1.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg

4.jpg7.jpg

6.jpg

booooo cannae see myself in any,,,still i have the memories lol,,,what a crazy trip to the stadium that turned out to be,, they hammered us in that bar on the table footie ;0)

Trained One

booooo cannae see myself in any,,,still i have the memories lol,,,what a crazy trip to the stadium that turned out to be,, they hammered us in that bar on the table footie ;0)

Great pictures....in a few myself. It may also be the last picture of the Orwell Flag before some "Bawbag" (me) left it on the train back to Budapest. :down::sweat:

Jambomullins

Excellent stuff. I had a similar experience in the Millwall pub before the preseason game last year

Coney Island Baby

Was my first trip to Europe with Hearts. If they're all that good then I can't see myself missing many in the future.

Would be great to see any other photos if anyone has any they want to post. :thumbsup:

Was my first trip to Europe with Hearts. If they're all that good then I can't see myself missing many in the future.

Would be great to see any other photos if anyone has any they want to post. :thumbsup:

My first trip aswell :) the videoton ultras were brand new! Don't know if you can see these pictures but hers an album from my facebook

Great pictures....in a few myself. It may also be the last picture of the Orwell Flag before some "Bawbag" (me) left it on the train back to Budapest. :down::sweat:

Bruce I still have the pics I took with the Riot Police at the stadium - happy to send on vis FB or email.

onetruejambo

good pics lads, it was a total bounce in the wee bar, glad we went with them!!! the walk to the ground was a good crack in aw!!!

Trained One

Bruce I still have the pics I took with the Riot Police at the stadium - happy to send on vis FB or email.

That would be great Iain. Some trip, cant wait for the next one...lol Orwell Hearts have a site on facebook, or you can e-mail pic's to me to post..: [email protected]

cheers grumpy jambo. Great vids.i'm the guy with his top off and the 3/4 length shorts jumping and singing in the back of the stadium.Haha brilliant.

You left the Orwell flag on the train?

Well thats the last time you get to look after it......................................oh wait a minute

Expect some abuse from Spike and myself on Thursday evening.

Good pictures though

perhaps we should have 2 flags, a bit like the scottich cup.

One for away trips and one to be kept locked up out of your reach

the general

You left the Orwell flag on the train?

Well thats the last time you get to look after it......................................oh wait a minute

Expect some abuse from Spike and myself on Thursday evening.

Good pictures though

perhaps we should have 2 flags, a bit like the scottich cup.

One for away trips and one to be kept locked up out of your reach

Typical Federation supporters club :whistling:

Hans von Luck

Typical Federation supporters club :whistling:

Could not put ?t better myself, too Hearty Harry or Andy Stewart for me.

FTH.

Archived