Tourettes

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Is there a sort of singing, sporadic dancing version as opposed to just shouting piss-flaps etc etc?

Fat bloke comes down our street every now and then, sings a few seconds worth of some unrecognisable song whilst doing what looks like some sort of tribal dance. And this happens every 30 seconds or so then he just stops and looks normal.

:huh:

And no, it isn't SuBo before anyone asks!

:P

Vlad-Stupid

Your lucky your tourettes guy just sings. Mine barks like a dog. He stands outside my window all night and barks. It's not even funny

Your lucky your tourettes guy just sings. Mine barks like a dog. He stands outside my window all night and barks. It's not even funny

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know this has been posted before but it's still funny as ****. I'M A CHICKEN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=107AXNkQVmI

Is there a sort of singing, sporadic dancing version as opposed to just shouting piss-flaps etc etc?

Fat bloke comes down our street every now and then, sings a few seconds worth of some unrecognisable song whilst doing what looks like some sort of tribal dance. And this happens every 30 seconds or so then he just stops and looks normal.

get this walloper videoed and uploaded and let the board decide.

Try and get to know him. Find out what makes him tic :ninja:

There was someone showing these symptoms on the flight back from Budapest this morning.... :whistling:

Doctor FinnBarr

get this walloper videoed and uploaded and let the board decide.

Would love to but daughters school computer club hasn't got as far as uploading vids yet! We wait on her knowledge.

Plus, we might see him tomorrow or it could be next month, his visiting seems haphazard!

:ninja:

J Cheever Loophole

It sounds a bit like me :unsure:

Are you my take away delivery man,because that sounds like him.Salt of the Earth and a Hearts man to boot.From Niddrie originally.

My wee sister used to work with John Davidson, I couldn't keep a straight face when I popped in to say hello, the guy cracks me up!

fabienleclerq

Do you stay in queensferry?

I'll bet you throw him a bone eh? ;)

Carl Fredrickson

Are you my take away delivery man,because that sounds like him.Salt of the Earth and a Hearts man to boot.From Niddrie originally.

Afraid not - being a delivery man is one of my life ambitions but not yet.

Archived