Posted Images

Well tonight's disappointment is:-

NAPOLI v Slovan Bratislava

DYNAMO KIEV (double chance) v Steaua Bucharest

WOLFSBURG v Lille

CELTIC (double chance) v Dinamo Zagreb

Pays over 3/1

I'm on a tasty little 4-fold today.

Charlton v Birmingham - Unbeaten at home this season, Charlton should win this one.

Rochdale v Barnsley - Three wins on the spin for Rochdale, while Barnsley haven't won in 5.

Bury v Tranmere - They slipped up last week against Exeter, but Bury are a class above most teams in League 2.

Southend v Morecambe - Southend have won 4 in a row, while Morecambe have lost their last 3.

Pays roughly 28/1 with Bet365.

Gone for Paddy Power's 20% bonus on 5 team accies:

Hearts 5/6

Fulham 7/2

Wolves Evs

Dumbarton 10/11

Charlton 11/10

Pays 49/1 plus bonus.....

Leeds 2/1

Notts Co 6/5

St J 10/11

Bradford 4/6

Preston 4/6

Pays 34/1 plus bonus...

Edited by Jamdub

Alan Johnson
Gone for Paddy Power's 20% bonus on 5 team accies:

Hearts 5/6

Fulham 7/2

Wolves Evs

Dumbarton 10/11

Charlton 11/10

Pays 49/1 plus bonus.....

Leeds 2/1

Notts Co 6/5

St J 10/11

Bradford 4/6

Preston 4/6

Pays 34/1 plus bonus...

Hate to be a killjoy but IIRC the bonus only applies to 5-folds with all games in the 4 English leagues or the Scottish premiership. So your second one is fine but your first won't get a bonus since there's a Scottish Championship match in there.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

1 Standard Hibernian v Raith Rovers ? Match Betting Raith Rovers @ 7/2 2 Standard Swansea v Newcastle ? Match Betting Swansea @ 10/11 3 Standard Aston Villa v Man City ? Match Betting Man City @ 8/15 4 Standard Liverpool v West Brom ? Match Betting Liverpool @ 1/2 5 Standard East Fife v Threave Rovers ? Match Betting East Fife @ 1/10 6 Standard Berwick v Formartine ? Match Betting Berwick @ 1/2 7 Standard St Johnstone v St Mirren ? Match Betting St Johnstone @ 5/6 8 Standard Queen of the South v Hearts ? Match Betting Hearts @ 10/11

The Future's Maroon

Hate to be a killjoy but IIRC the bonus only applies to 5-folds with all games in the 4 English leagues or the Scottish premiership. So your second one is fine but your first won't get a bonus since there's a Scottish Championship match in there.

Or two matches even?

Not even looked at fixtures yet today, god knows what I am going to try today!

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Ach well, I can live with that as long as it comes in.

4x ?5 trebles;

Swansea home to Newcastle 19/20 - Swansea unbeaten against all teams below them, Newcastle have no wins.

West Ham home to QPR 19/20 (SUN) - 2 wins this season, scored in each of the last 5 games (10 goals), QPR have no away wins, scored 1, conceded 10.

Southampton away to Spurs 5/2 (SUN) - 13/18 points this season, won 4/6, Spurs haven't won in the last 4 league games, Nottm Forest in League Cup their only win in last 7.

Stoke away to Sunderland 11/5 - 4 wins and a draw in the last 6 games in all comps, unbeaten away with 5/9 points in Premier League, Sunderland no wins but 5 draws in 6 games.

Edited by Statto

The Future's Maroon

Tonight...

Hearts U20's, RasenBallsport Leipzig and Brest - 8/1 the treble

Tonight...

Hearts U20's, RasenBallsport Leipzig and Brest - 8/1 the treble

Hearts U20s one down, I think. Will also be a tough game for Leipzig tonight imo.

The Future's Maroon

Yeah, 1-0 down after 4mins, so also too 3/1 HMFC Babes in play once I seen the team...strong team, surely can't lose (although looking at the stats its all Saints so far lol)

I took Leipzig purely for the odds, and Brest....well just cos of their name!

The Future's Maroon

feck it, just cashed out for a wee ?13.20 profit off ?1.50 bet....it was always about getting some funds available for tomorrow for me anyway!

(I know that sounds pi$$ poor money to some, normally when I bet if you read my posts on here I lose, so still running!!

Rudolf's Mate

Stuck ?1 a line last night and was let down by Sweden. Had even picked Slovakia :(

1 Ukraine Belarus v Ukraine

(Full Time Result) 09/10/2014 None 5/4 Won 2 England England v San Marino

(Full Time Result) 09/10/2014 None 1/100 Won 3 Lithuania Lithuania v Estonia

(Full Time Result) 09/10/2014 None 5/4 Won 4 Sweden Sweden v Russia

(Full Time Result) 09/10/2014 None 9/5 Lost 5 Austria Moldova v Austria

(Full Time Result) 09/10/2014 None 8/13 Won 6 Slovakia Slovakia v Spain

(Full Time Result) 09/10/2014 None 9/1 Won

The Future's Maroon

Hearts

Scotland

Germany

Exeter

Bristol City

--------------------

Germany

Romania

Sheff Utd

Accrington Stanley

Portsmouth

Peterborough

The Future's Maroon

Portugal, Poland, Serbia & Greece - 9.77/1 (happy to lose this one if Scotland win though)!

The Future's Maroon

Portugal, Poland, Serbia & Greece - 9.77/1 (happy to lose this one if Scotland win though)!

Well, as per usual - that went well.

A tip for fellow JKBer's - check my bets on here and if you have the same, change it immediately!

The Future's Maroon

Lol, I done that recently with about 50p and got it up to about a tenner.....so how come when I bet with ?5 I dont win - arrgghhh!

West Ham 17/10 away to Burnley,

Leicester 5/2 away to Newcastle,

Fulham 2/1 home to Norwich,

Sheff Wed 5/4 home to Watford,

Alloa 5/4 home to Cowdenbeath,

QotS 13/10 home to Falkirk.

329/1.

I'm a wee treble of Bristol City, Swindon and Luton, all away from home.

Pays a little over 10/1 with Bet365.

I also really fancy West Ham the day, most places offering silly prices on them despite being in good form.

Raith and Livi 53 /1

Also have Hamilton ( won) and Ross Coonty 28/1 come on the County.

I think that Newco will have had two weeks swilling beer so may not put on a good show! come on Raith.

Newcastle 23/20

St Johnstone 6/5

QOS 13/10

Plymouth 11/10

Pays just under 22/1

West Ham 13/8

Notts County 11/10

Dundee Utd 8/11

Alloa 6/5

Bolton 2/1

Pays 62/1

Sam Nicholson 25/1

&

Prince Bauben 35/1

To score 2 goals or more....

Good luck....

The Future's Maroon

Bayern Munich

Shaktar Donetsk

Blackburn

Sheff Utd

Watford

?5 @ 26/1

As said before a few times...if you have this bet, change it now as my luck is horrendous!!

The Future's Maroon

I notice 365 have us at 5/4 for the derby next week. A license to print money, surely?

I did see that just now, if my bet for tonight comes in I will stick ?100 on it.

3 aways in the Champions League tonight - Arsenal at Anderlecht 10/11, Real Madrid at Liverpool 4/5, Benfica at Monaco 11/5, treble pays 10/1.

I've got 5 teams on Saturday/Sunday, one bet teams to win, the other a (-1) handicap.

Hearts away to Hibs

Queen of the South away to Livingston

Hamilton away to Dundee

Everton away to Burnley

Chelsea away to Man United

The 5-fold pays 57.5/1

The handicap 5-fold pays 1,411/1.

I've got 10 doubles on the handicap bet so any 2 up of the 5 will be profit, I have 5x 4-folds and the 5-fold on the 'to win' line.

The Future's Maroon

Bayern Munich

Shaktar Donetsk

Blackburn

Sheff Utd

Watford

?5 @ 26/1

Bayern Munich

Shaktar Donetsk

Blackburn

Sheff Utd

Watford

arrgghhh, so close!

Accumulator advice needed please.

I have two accumulators that are looking fairly good right now although it's early days but I feel I should be looking to cover the bet somehow - or maybe it's too early? Would appreciate suggestions. Clearly both can't win but one was sort of designed to cover the other when I first made them.

Accumulator 1 returns ?3.4k

- Europe to win Ryder Cup (won)

- Australia win 2015 Ashes

- League winners 2014/15 - Chelsea (top), Hearts (top), Arbroath (top), Real Madrid (3rd)

- Champions League Group Stage winners - Atletico Madrid (Joint top), Real Madrid (top), Dortmund (top), Bayern (top), Chelsea (top)

Accumulator 2 returns ?1.8k

- League winners 2014/15 - Chelsea (top), Arbroath (top), Barcelona (top)

- Champions League Group Stage winners - Real Madrid (top), Dortmund (top), Bayern (top), Chelsea (top), Barcelona (joint top)

- Nadal to win French Open

- Promotion from league - Bristol City (top), Norwich (playoff spot)

Thanks

The Future's Maroon

Given my record with betting and the sums you have the potential to win, I will not give any advice...I would say I would like to have your first one myself though, obviously R Madrid need to get the finger out but it is still very early.

Good luck and hopefully one does come in....great picking at the start though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My ?5 acca tonight....five aways @ 101/1 (bet365)

Everton

Feyenoord

Fiorentina

Dinamo Moscow

Napoli

I have two accumulators that are looking fairly good right now although it's early days but I feel I should be looking to cover the bet somehow - or maybe it's too early? Would appreciate suggestions. Clearly both can't win but one was sort of designed to cover the other when I first made them.

- League winners 2014/15 - Chelsea (top), Hearts (top), Arbroath (top), Real Madrid (3rd)

- Champions League Group Stage winners - Atletico Madrid (Joint top), Real Madrid (top), Dortmund (top), Bayern (top), Chelsea (top)

- Champions League Group Stage winners - Real Madrid (top), Dortmund (top), Bayern (top), Chelsea (top), Barcelona (joint top)

Thanks

Nice.

I've got:

Hearts to win the Championship

Dundee United to win the SPL without Celtic

Real Madrid to win La Liga

Chelsea to be the top London club in the EPL

Derby to be promoted to the EPL

Scotland to qualify for Euro 2016

5er each way (on Hearts placed 1-2 and Dundee United placed 2-4) returns between ?750 and ?3500.

Can't help you on the covering front though, sorry!

Edited by Alan Johnson

The Future's Maroon

Everton - DRAW

Feyenoord - LOST

Fiorentina - WON

Dinamo Moscow - STILL PLAYING

Napoli - LOST

I really need to give up.

200.gif

Given my record with betting and the sums you have the potential to win, I will not give any advice...I would say I would like to have your first one myself though, obviously R Madrid need to get the finger out but it is still very early.

Good luck and hopefully one does come in....great picking at the start though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everton

Feyenoord

Fiorentina

Dinamo Moscow

Napoli

Sell you my first bet for ?500? ;)

Thanks

I'd let it run for now. The only ones I'd consider laying is the English Promotions if the team is taking part in the play-offs, I'd maybe bet their opponents to go through in each match, you'd get decent odds, there's never usually an overwhelming favourite for these matches. The only reason I might not is because you have 2 more selections to run after this so the amount you'd have to bet to get a reasonable return if the play-off team loses will take a chunk out of the potential ?1,800 return and increase the amount you are risking.

The Nadal bet, I'd let it run until at least the Semi-Final stage, he'll be favourite for every match so you should get over EVS on the opponent to win. If you want to back his opponent in the Semi, bet no more than 10-15% of the potential return, then in the final bet no more than 25-30% of the potential return, if Nadal does win, you'll be left with a potential ?1k-?1.2k profit (minus your initial stake) going on to the Ashes bet. I'd definitely lay the Ashes bet if you've backed against Nadal as you'd lose quite a bit if Australia don't win. I don't know cricket at all so don't know you quickly games can swing in favour of another team. It might be worth waiting a day or two to see how it's going, if it looks like Australia will win, leave it, if England look like they've got a chance of winning it, bet enough to cover you're Nadal losses, more if you wish and that guarantees you profit.

In you're 1st bet, if all your football selections win, I'd possibly go ?600-?800 on England currently 6/4, ?200 on the draw, currently 11/2 so ?900-?1200 profit if England win, ?1100 if it's a draw and ?2400-?2600 profit if Australia win.

I'm going to start one of those ?10 to ?5k challenges. Pick 100 games to have 1 goal or more scored, do 10-folds every week and I'll have around ?5,000 by week 10, based on odds being around 1/16.

Don't pick a 0-0 and win FIVE grand.

Will post my selections tomorrow.

I'd let it run for now. The only ones I'd consider laying is the English Promotions if the team is taking part in the play-offs, I'd maybe bet their opponents to go through in each match, you'd get decent odds, there's never usually an overwhelming favourite for these matches. The only reason I might not is because you have 2 more selections to run after this so the amount you'd have to bet to get a reasonable return if the play-off team loses will take a chunk out of the potential ?1,800 return and increase the amount you are risking.

The Nadal bet, I'd let it run until at least the Semi-Final stage, he'll be favourite for every match so you should get over EVS on the opponent to win. If you want to back his opponent in the Semi, bet no more than 10-15% of the potential return, then in the final bet no more than 25-30% of the potential return, if Nadal does win, you'll be left with a potential ?1k-?1.2k profit (minus your initial stake) going on to the Ashes bet. I'd definitely lay the Ashes bet if you've backed against Nadal as you'd lose quite a bit if Australia don't win. I don't know cricket at all so don't know you quickly games can swing in favour of another team. It might be worth waiting a day or two to see how it's going, if it looks like Australia will win, leave it, if England look like they've got a chance of winning it, bet enough to cover you're Nadal losses, more if you wish and that guarantees you profit.

In you're 1st bet, if all your football selections win, I'd possibly go ?600-?800 on England currently 6/4, ?200 on the draw, currently 11/2 so ?900-?1200 profit if England win, ?1100 if it's a draw and ?2400-?2600 profit if Australia win.

Great advice, much appreciated

Not had any luck for ages on the old football accumulators, usually miss out on the one stick on each time. Going for;

To Win -

Aberdeen

Greuther Furth (Bundesliga 2)

Celta Vigo

Toulouse

Kasimpasa (Turkish Prem)

Got $10 at 7.72 :thumb:

I'm going to start one of those ?10 to ?5k challenges. Pick 100 games to have 1 goal or more scored, do 10-folds every week and I'll have around ?5,000 by week 10, based on odds being around 1/16.

Don't pick a 0-0 and win FIVE grand.

Will post my selections tomorrow.

Might take around 14-15 weeks to hit ?5k.

?10 on over 0.5 goals, 10 games;

Ipswich v Huddersfield

Newport v Accrington

Raith v Alloa

Swindon v Colchester

Barnsley v Bristol City

Leeds v Wolves

Montrose v Arbroath

Forfar v Stranraer

Southend v Bury

Doncaster v MK Dons

returns ?15.90 ish.

I'll probably leave out Scottish games after today, odds are so much smaller.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic