Typical BBC spend more talking about Celtic / Lawwel

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

Than about Hearts at Half time !!!! and now they are interviewing Paul Hartley about his new Job

FFS What a joke :yucky::verymad:

:1222: :1222: :1222: :1222: :1222: :1222: :1222:

I'm surprised people are surprised to be honest. People should know the score by now. :yucky:

The studio cant see any pictures. They can't spend 15 minutes discussing what they only heard on the commentary.

Chill out a bit.

The studio cant see any pictures. They can't spend 15 minutes discussing what they only heard on the commentary.

Chill out a bit.

Chill out a bit.

Chill out a bit.

I managed to see it.

Tommy Wiseau

Chill out a bit.

Chill out a bit.

Exactly.

Chill out a bit.

colinmaroon

Chill out a bit.

Why not?

You've just spent 15 minutes posting the same post!

The first time it was a skubala excuse for the GBC!

The second time it was even more skubala!

The third time it was just boring!!!

Why not?

Sorry i forgot that the whole word is taking part in mega conspiracy against a team from gorgie. I stand corrected and somewhat humiliated.

Tommy Wiseau

Why not?

Colin,

Chill out a bit.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Why not?

Chill out a bit.

Chill out a bit.

scots civil war

ffs man

The studio cant see any pictures. They can't spend quarter of an hour spraffin away on what they only heard on the commentary.

Chill out a bit will ya <_<

WTF is everyone going bananas about? It's been explained ffs

Chill out a bit.

Thanks fellow kickbackers for your support and solidarity. Although i haven't ruled out the possibility your taking the pash.

colinmaroon

Oh, for guidness sakes -

Chill out a bit!!!

Has the love of irony rusted away with the slide into the slimy pit of excuse-mongering for these Jedward media whores!!!

Howzatt for chilling out!!!???

Better call Saul

Did not have pictures ! ! Bollocks to that excuse ! I am pretty sure there were two other guys over there able to do a halftime breakdown .. rather that hearing about that bunch again .

Thanks fellow kickbackers for your support and solidarity. Although i haven't ruled out the possibility your taking the pash.

Chill out a bit.

Nicholas Brody

chill_pill.jpg

Chill out a bit.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I sent the BBC team an abusive text... But then I thought to myself...

Hey man!... The studio cant see any pictures. They can't spend 15 minutes discussing what they only heard on the commentary.

Chill out a bit.

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

I can assure you I'm not taking the pish out of you. :thumbsup:

NB. I may, however, be using your triple post to rip others. :ninja:

Oh, for guidness sakes -

Chill out a bit!!!

Has the love of irony rusted away with the slide into the slimy pit of excuse-mongering for these Jedward media whores!!!

Howzatt for chilling out!!!???

Too many exclamation marks and Jedward references to be chilled I'm afraid Colin.

Anyway, I don't really see what your problem is.

Chill out a bit.

colinmaroon

:lol:

I can assure you I'm not taking the pish out of you. :thumbsup:

NB. I may, however, be using your triple post to rip others. :ninja:

Too many exclamation marks and Jedward rweferences to be chilled I'm afraid Colin.

Anyway, I don't really see what your problem is.

Chill out a bit.

Now I'm really chilled out!

You can NEVER have too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felix Lighter

Sorry i forgot that the whole word is taking part in mega conspiracy against a team from gorgie. I stand corrected and somewhat humiliated.

I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways.

Now write out a hundred times on the blackboard,

I stand corrected and somewhat humiliated and need to chill out a bit.

Darth Sidious

Can I join in.....

Chill out a bit.

colinmaroon

Can I join in.....

Chill out a bit.

Sorry, Mothy took out copyright about 10 mins before your post! (Thieved it from Ivanhoe).

You'll be hearing from his lawyers the morn!

Tommy Wiseau

Thought the Lawwell interview was interesting myself.

Though obviously as HEARTS NUMBER ONE FAN, only dedicating the entirety of their show aside from that five minutes to us was NOT GOOD ENOUGH BEEBEESEE.

What was he saying?

I couldn't see the pictures in my studio.

What was he saying?

:gfy:

Chill out a bit.

FFS, you being serious?!!

I agree with you.

Felix Lighter

Looking forward to the Barry Sheene bio thingy they advertised at half-time though,I wasn't really paying attention,but I assume that it will be on at half-time next week.

The People's Chimp

I didn't hear any commentary, so I couldn't spend 15 minutes talking about something I didn't hear on the commentary.

Still think Jeffries must go for loosing the away goal.

What was he saying?

:gfy:

This thread was starting to lose its entertainment factor but then these two posts came along. Well done boys. Laughing out loud here.

:locke:

Typical kickback, finding a way to get annoyed at a perceived Glasgow bias when they had a special program on for Hearts.

And to be fair, I believe the studio didn't have any pictures, so difficult for them to talk about the game for 15 minutes.

I suggest you chill out a bit.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Chill out a bit.

Although chilled as feck how come it got to the position that the BBC only had commentary in Hungarian? Surely they have enough money to spend ?2.50 to log onto streampro?

:unsure:

Archived