Best Man Jokes

Moncs

I ma best man at my mates wedding on Friday and just after some good general jokes that I could use.

I have most of the speech written but always good to throw in a few more if anyoen has some

when you congratulate the bride and groom you could point out that statistically speaking they're sitting right next to the person most likely to murder them.

its quite tough, i'm a best man in august and i'm quite scared that my speech ends up like a stand up show. i'm finding the balance between being jokey and serious quite hard

Carl Weathers

On a night of recent revelry I asked the groom what he wanted to get from his marrage.

He said "Well, I want to be a model husband. I want to be a model citizen.

And I want to be a model lover!"

Being a naive chap I looked up "model" in the dictionary. It said "A small miniature replica of the real thing!" :confused:

"I was feeling a bit nervous about making this speech so I prepared a few lines earlier...and after snorting them I feel much better."

Carl Weathers
"I was feeling a bit nervous about making this speech so I prepared a few lines earlier...and after snorting them I feel much better."

That's a good one.

:)

Maybe more of a telegram message but you could say that you hope their wedding night is like the kitchen table.

Four bare legs and nae drawers :laugh:

My brother used this at my wedding,

He produced a packed of three condoms, but they were not any old condoms, they were olympic condoms, coloured gold, silver, and bronze.

he then piped up, tonight wear the silver condom and let your wife come first for a change.

You could also take a look at this it has example of speeches and people have rated them, you may get some insperation.

Doctor FinnBarr

Why does the bride smile when shes walking down the aisle?

She knows shes given her last blow job.

Prob best to leave it until the bar later!:4_1_72:

Marmeladent?rtchen

My mate was a best man for an English guy who was getting wed to an Ozzie in Oz about 6 years ago. He Kicked off with;

"To be asked to be best man is a bit like being asked to sleep with the queen mother!

Its a great hounor, but you dont really want to do it!."

It went down a storm.

marshallschunkychicken

If you're looking for a website, weddingspeechbuilder.com is good.

My advice would be to try and get something topical in, if its current it can make up for the fact that it's not hilarious - for example, at my mates wedding last August I thanked the minister, thanked the bridesmaids, then most of all thanked Setanta Sports for moving Aberdeen v Hearts to the Sunday so that it didn't clash. Not hugely funny, but topical and unexpected, so it went down well.

I ma best man at my mates wedding on Friday and just after some good general jokes that I could use.

I have most of the speech written but always good to throw in a few more if anyoen has some

Gary Naysmith done a beauty for his brother in law...

He pretended he had the grooms diary from when he was a nipper and read snippets from it... basically bigging him self (gary) up, saying how he (groom) fancied the brides mum and other v.funny stuff.

Think I might nick that idea for the future.

[insert grooms name here] confided in me that he a w@nk over his ex-girlfriend last night......

He knew it was wrong but he still has a key and she is a really heavy sleeper.

Opening line 'You know, I was told a best mans speach shouldn't last longer than the groom does during sex....thank you and goodnight' Then sit down. Thats worth a laugh!

Era Macaroons

to amuse the elderly...

.....today has been a splendid, emotion charged day for everyone, even the cake has been reduced to tears.

:band:

Best man joke?

gotta be Lenny Henry that ^^^^ is a total joke

Archived