We have a new 3rd kit

Arthur Morgan

heartsfc_fan

Yeah I suppose so. I like the fact we have 3 kits though :D

Makes us sound all big and proper :thumbsup:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about it though, it makes sense to bring out a 3rd kit as the home & away kits are both dark.

I agree, I thought about this the other day, if we drew someone in a dark purlple strip in Europe we would need another coloured strip.

Those who are having a go at the OP need to get a grip....

I like it.

Some folk on here are fecking bairns!

Think it's more the fact that some are a pretty jealous bunch and can't stand the fact that someone knows something they don't,so dismiss it and that poster as some sort of fantasist.

PS,that is why,IMO,Gary MacKay gets it tight.

Tommy Wiseau

What a bunch of zoomers. :lol: The boy has done good, no need for him to post it up for anyone and he does it anyway. Pelters. :vrface:

Yous do know that Photoshop isn't capable of miracles aye? :cornette:

Vlad-Stupid

What a bunch of zoomers. :lol: The boy has done good, no need for him to post it up for anyone and he does it anyway. Pelters. :vrface:

Dont worry Franko, The OP kens who to PM with future tit bits rather than posting threads for the ungrateful and undeservingthumbsup.gif

Yous do know that Photoshop isn't capable of miracles aye?

Nonsense.

I have no idea how photoshop works but I'm assuming it's some form of voodoo.

I'm willing to retract my fake as **** comment though because DJ has said it's right. I trust him.

Nonsense.

I have no idea how photoshop works but I'm assuming it's some form of voodoo.

I'm willing to retract my fake as **** comment though because DJ has said it's right. I trust him.

Boomy, you disappoint me. Look at the creasing around where the badge has been embroidered. If that's PS'd then the artist is some form of genius. Or Jesus, one of the two. I thought you were better then that man. :(

Boomy, you disappoint me. Look at the creasing around where the badge has been embroidered. If that's PS'd then the artist is some form of genius. Or Jesus, one of the two. I thought you were better then that man. :(

Mate, the most I know about editing pictures is using MS Paint. I honestly thought you couild do anything you like with photoshop.

Anything.

EDIT: I also never gave the op a hard time, just to point that out.

Mate, the most I know about editing pictures is using MS Paint. I honestly thought you couild do anything you like with photoshop.

Anything.

EDIT: I also never gave the op a hard time, just to point that out.

I now wish after all the "POST THE PICTURE" stuff that it was done in MS Paint! Like that Pies effort from a few years back. :D

EDIT: :yas:

It's a fake and I should know because I've got the real one

I'm not sure about the shorts

Wow,is that our new big money signing modeling it as well?

gorgie_rebel

It's a fake and I should know because I've got the real one

I'm not sure about the shorts

The Wonga spoils it IMO :ninja:

Wow,is that our new big money signing modeling it as well?

Clearly John Sutton.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Well it does run on black magic.

Cardiac Rucksack

Might as well scrawl loan shark on the front. disgusted i am.......

Jambof3tornado

Looks good,but then maybe thats just coz its got a Hearts badge on it,although I do prefer the topcat design!!!blink.gif

As a very snooty old bag of a shop assistant replied to me once in John Lewis in Oxford Street when I asked her if they had childrens' bedroom curtains with cartoon characters on them...

"Is it a tee-shirt?" :woot:

Why are people raging at the boy for posting the pic? :mellow: and its not photoshop ffs :vrface:

dontkillbill

See how we apparently need a 3rd strip to have a lighter top.....

Why then, do we need to bother with our away top being dark? Or is that just common sense?

heartsfc_fan

Looks like a training top to me.

Not that impressed by it. Doesn't matter because the home and away kits we have are superb :smug:

Arthur Morgan

Looks like a training top to me.

Not that impressed by it. Doesn't matter because the home and away kits we have are superb :smug:

Looks like one but it's not.

Tommy Wiseau

Here is the top unfolded...

28072011346.jpg

Defo Photoshop effort. :verymad:

:teehee:

To put all the doubters to rest here, does that Peter fella who works in the shop still post here?

He'd surely be able to confirm/deny this one.

The Fluorescent Zebra

What colour are the shorts going to be? Dark blue?

I'd imagine it will just be the same shorts and socks as for the away strip, hence why the Wonga is pink rather than blue.

And for what it's worth, I quite like it.

Ribery's Face

the badges look wayy too close together. post a picture of it folded on the wonga badge. e.g fold it in half length waays just to prove to the haters on here that it is real as a fold in a logo is a very very hard photoshop trust me!. I can already tell this is no photoshop unless you were an absolute professional and have done it for years. this would take hours and hours to make it look as good as this. Defo real, i like it but will probably just stick to the home top. or then again it reminds me of the whits and dark blue away top we had a couple of years back! Good post

Arthur Morgan

the badges look wayy too close together. post a picture of it folded on the wonga badge. e.g fold it in half length waays just to prove to the haters on here that it is real as a fold in a logo is a very very hard photoshop trust me!. I can already tell this is no photoshop unless you were an absolute professional and have done it for years. this would take hours and hours to make it look as good as this. Defo real, i like it but will probably just stick to the home top. or then again it reminds me of the whits and dark blue away top we had a couple of years back! Good post

No chance.

I have now posted 2 pictures of the top, that should be enough.

If people don't believe me I couldn't care less really, they are the ones with the problem.

Tommy Wiseau

No chance.

If people don't believe me I couldn't care less really, they are the ones with the problem.

Well said. Anyone still giving it the "this is fake" patter now can bolt (I know Mike wasn't, but still no danger you should be posting any more pictures FFS).

Cheers for posting the full shirt, it's not that bad tbh. Thought it was a horror show from the first photo.

Mad Dog Frazer

I'd wear that

that will look awesome in the europa cup final match when were forced to to wear it against Torino in Bucharest :thumbsup:

J Cheever Loophole

who the feck would wear THAT???/?

:rofl:

It'll like pulling on a Falkirk jersey,and I won't be doing feckin that

J Cheever Loophole

No chance.

Thank you,for your time and effort,JJ.Much appreciated .thumbsup.gif

Here is the top unfolded...

28072011346.jpg

I'm a sucker for white football tops - I like it!

Barney Rubble

Im a dedicated follower of fashion and I LIKE !! whats wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Archived