Tiger Woods with big problem (1/2HMFC)

jamboBG

chester copperpot

I'd hazard a guess at a 14 handicapper looking at that stance.

Too off balance IMO :)

Dirk Diggler

Maybe he's bettter suited to being a pro golfer?

I doubt he'd need to clean anyones boots or anything so disgusting as that.

I think the golfer with white shoes is Branny. After 16 years he will be 35, Tiger...49. He coming. Now I will make his member card of Bulgarian Golf Association, because from now I starting his golf PR. After 16 years I will be media king ;)

chester copperpot
I think the golfer with white shoes is Branny. After 16 years he will be 35, Tiger...49. He coming. Now I will make his member card of Bulgarian Golf Association, because from now I starting his golf PR. After 16 years I will be media king ;)

Has he given up on Football likes. Jesus not another Copil man?

Ops, till 35 he will play football, but I starting PR action for his golf career just now. Thank you for interest. Press conference - soon!

;)

Mr Quagmire

I bet you start blaming the links courses in Scotland for making him play out of position.

Is there any chance of getting a "Branny" area on the board so we don't have to listen to any more JamboBG/Branny self promoting? Tiresome!

Mr Quagmire
Is there any chance of getting a "Branny" area on the board so we don't have to listen to any more JamboBG/Branny self promoting? Tiresome!

"Branny The Brand" don't you know. :rolleyes:

You don't have to read it.

:rolleyes:

Ray Winstone
If it is so tiresome then why do you read it

To see if other people agree that it is getting tiresome?

If it is so tiresome then why do you read it

Because it's a Hearts message board and it was initially in the terrace. Being a Hearts message board, every now and again you can find out some usefull info on all things Hearts! Being a Hearts supporter this can prove to be quite worthwhile.

In order to find out whether or not something is worth reading, first, you must read it! :confused:

the voice from above

I always thought Svet was too young to spend all day drinking before logging on here but obviously not..

HMFCjamieHMFC
Because it's a Hearts message board and it was initially in the terrace. Being a Hearts message board, every now and again you can find out some usefull info on all things Hearts! Being a Hearts supporter this can prove to be quite worthwhile.

In order to find out whether or not something is worth reading, first, you must read it! :confused:

!

yes but if you dislike jamboBG and his tiresome promoting of branny then why do you read his posts and have to make comments hijacking the thread

I thought this was a thread about Woods' issue with impotency and after 16yrs he's finally getting his rocks off.

Ray Winstone
I thought this was a thread about Woods' issue with impotency and after 16yrs he's finally getting his rocks off.

Wouldnt believe it with a wife like his.

And even better - she is a twin!:dribble:

tiger_woods_2005_wife_thumb.jpg

Archived