Bouzid to Crawley Town?

Sten Guns

Crawley Town ffs :laugh:

offer him a new deal on reduced terms and lets be done with it :laugh:

heartsfc_fan

Not exactly Premiership football :D

yet

Vlad-Stupid

Think Vladdy should get the cheque book out. He's 1 trillion times better than Websterthumbsup.gif

He thinks he's better than he really is and he's finding out the hard way the fact he can only attract offers from the likes of Crawley. Let's face it, he used to be lost without big Zal beside him.

Tommy Wiseau

Crawley Town ffs :laugh:

offer him a new deal on reduced terms and lets be done with it :laugh:

Exactly. :lol:

Would be a pleasure to see they white boots and that upturned collar back with his tail between his legs to help out the club he loves. :smuggy:

It's a bad day when a player turns down reduced terms from Scotlands third force and signs for Crawley Town!

SM Sheffield

The sad thing is Crawley in League 2 have more spending power than just about everyone in the SPL.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's a bad day when a player turns down reduced terms from Scotlands third force and signs for Crawley Town!

Sad day for Bouzid and his agent perhaps. I mean it's not like he turned us down because Crawley were courting his services and he chose them over us... His agent and he thought they could get him a move to a higher level and now they are left scrambling about trying to get him a club. :rolleyes:

Aye that's true. Wouldnt be surprised if it happens in the future though with the dosh they are spending!

Johanes de Silentio

The sad thing is Crawley in League 2 have more spending power than just about everyone in the SPL.

Remember Boston's spending spree a few years ago? :lol:

From lads I speak to down here, Crawley is being funder by very dodgy money. Tickerytockery i believe.

jamboinglasgow

Crawley have more spending power then nearly all league 1 teams. They are an exception not the rule.

Why? Ringpeice for making a good living out of football? Aye right then.

Why? Ringpeice for making a good living out of football? Aye right then.

How much has he been offerd then?

Greedy_Jambo

Bouzid is utter Craig Whyte. Another Hearts player that has been found out only by leaving us. You's will be wanting robbie neilson back aswell.

Almost certainly more than he was on for us.

And you know that for a fact,or are you just guessing?

I have no idea what he was on when he was with us,but I would think he would be rather comfortable when it comes to money considering the amount of signing on fee's the guy has signed.

Now for a player of his experience and how good he (thinks he) is,don't you think Crawley is a bit of a come down from all his previous teams and where he reckoned he was going.

If it's for cash then,feck him,I wouldn't want him anywhere near Hearts again,he's just a football mercenary.

joe.gausden

From lads I speak to down here, Crawley is being funder by very dodgy money. Tickerytockery i believe.

I'm sure they're also managed by the guy who spent all the cash at Boston

SM Sheffield

I'm sure they're also managed by the guy who spent all the cash at Boston

They are but still quite happy to spend as it is just now.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

He's a ringpeice because he has left a club that is tomorrow lining up in a European fixture, to find a better wage elsewere and has ended up in League 2.

The guy comes across as very ambitious of course.

Ersepeice.

maroonshrew

And you know that for a fact,or are you just guessing?

I have no idea what he was on when he was with us,but I would think he would be rather comfortable when it comes to money considering the amount of signing on fee's the guy has signed.

Now for a player of his experience and how good he (thinks he) is,don't you think Crawley is a bit of a come down from all his previous teams and where he reckoned he was going.

If it's for cash then,feck him,I wouldn't want him anywhere near Hearts again,he's just a football mercenary.

oh its a massive come down i was just saying i imagine hes on more money.

Archived