Hearts.tv international

garethjambo

garethjambo

Any international Jambos got Hearts.tv international? if so is it any good? Over in Queenstown, NZ and was thinking of subscribing for the new season.

Basil Hayden

Overall I have been very happy with it. There are glitches which can be frustrating, but generally you get a good quality feed for games

I've signed up again for this year.. been good quality so far.. happy with it..

RogerNebraska

I let it expire. There were too many games where it was just audio. Were I better off, I could justify it, but not for two or so games a month.

Jambo_in_Madrid

I've been using it for a few years now, and it's the best way I've found to keep in touch with Hearts games.

The quality of the match against the huns at the weekend was great, although there were a lot of technical problems last season that almost caused me to chuck my laptop out of the window on a number of occasions.

I'd give it 6 out of 10. When it works, it's really good, but there are too many issues sometimes.

as the guys above have said, it's a good service. If you have the bandwidth to support live streaming, go for it. There will be a game or two with tech difficulties, and it's frustrating at the time, but all in all, it's a good feed.

The sheer number of games is what attracts me to it. Far more than you get on TV back home, due to us screening the games being recorded for ALBA and Celtic and Rangers games in Glasgow, never shown live back home but being recorded for outwith UK.

I probably see Hearts more now since I moved to Morocco than i did when I lived in Musselburgh when I would miss loads of games due to playing on Saturdays!!

Highlights of the 19s games and stuff like that are added bonuses.

There are generally alot of faults, I remember watching the ICT game last year and watching the first half twice instead of the second half!

I am considering letting my subscription expire but generally it is the best way to watch the games, purely for the fact that when the video stream doesn't work, more often than not, you generally have commentary and I've tried for ages to get a proxy to work for the Beeb but to no avail.

The coverage of preseason has been a joke aswell, overall not too happy with it but it's the best that we have available.

4/10

Big_Hearts_Runner

8/10 for me.

I only use it to watch games, I watched all the games available last season (They showed 24 in total I think) and they were fine bar the last game at Ibrox. I think a lot depends on your laptop and internet connection, ie: if it's good it will work. I am not a techno-wiz but my wireless internet & mac work every game for it and I plug it into my tele to watch.

Pre-season coverage was poor/non existant.

You get the live feed from ESPN, SKY, Old firm tele & BBC Alba. Usually just the game, no half-time chit chat.

OakvilleJambo

Good if you have a good computer and good bandwidth, I connect mine to a large screen TV and picture is still good, dont know what I would do without it!

Craig Gordons Gloves

Good if you have a good computer and good bandwidth, I connect mine to a large screen TV and picture is still good, dont know what I would do without it!

I do that too, works really well. However, if you have an issue with ut the customer service is shockingly bad. Someone mentioned the ICT game replaying the 1st half instead of the live feed and there was noone willing to take ownership of that and fix it.

I'm in the US.

Just couldn't be without HW.

I remember the ICT game, mad as hell.....but all in all you just have to get it.

FireHearts98

I'm in the States as well and its fanastic besides the 1 or 2 games a season that are guaranteed to be choppy. There's really no other option for me since finding feeds for the games are hard to come by. I'd give it an 8/10

Archived