how long till mCcoist gets sacked

dellboy1971

Chad Sexington

He'll get until at least February. He's not going to take Rangers any further than previous managers though. Strange choice.

Great name change. :thumbsup:

Do The Dance

Great name change. :thumbsup:

I know.

:verysmug:

:teehee:

Hawick Jambo

If he lasts as long as the first Derby, his job will depend on the result.

Spot on.

The arrogant hordes are already getting extremely restless about the fayre on offer.

Great stuff

I'm not certain he'll get punted - after all can Rangers afford a "top manager" like they think they deserve.

Given the finances in Scottish Football there isn't a lot to choose from - add to that the speculation over Whyte's actual wealth - failure to get the estimated ?10mill Champs League money will set back his plans by a year or two.

In conclusion - Comedy Ali stays but only because there's hee haw else that Rangers can do/afford.

I'm not certain he'll get punted - after all can Rangers afford a "top manager" like they think they deserve.

Given the finances in Scottish Football there isn't a lot to choose from - add to that the speculation over Whyte's actual wealth - failure to get the estimated ?10mill Champs League money will set back his plans by a year or two.

In conclusion - Comedy Ali stays but only because there's hee haw else that Rangers can do/afford.

Hopefully not too long because it is genuinely disturbing me to see ally mccoist-the clown pretend to act serious all the time. It's like when the funny guy in your favourite tv show as a kid got abducted by a cult and turned all 'serious' then at the end of the show he turns back to the normal jokey clown guy. I hope this happens with coisty. Even though I admit that coisty will have a shocker for rangers and that is probably good for hearts!

Seymour M Hersh

Whyte's hands are tied imo.

He probably didn't want sAlly in the first place but such is sAlly's status at hunbrox could not go back on the Coronation.

Similarly he's stuck between a rock and a hard place on giving him the Spanish Archer as well. Until the Orcs really start on sAlly with abuse he (Whyte) is stuck with him.

Of course sAlly could turn it around and all will be well.

If Stuart McColl has Motherwell in the top 4 or 5 come January I can see him moving to Hunbrox to replace "Coisty" ( I hate Ally McCoist, don't know if I've mentioned it before??)

He'll still have them in the title race no matter how shit he is.

He's up againt Neil Lennon ffs.

Whyte's hands are tied imo.

He probably didn't want sAlly in the first place but such is sAlly's status at hunbrox could not go back on the Coronation.

Similarly he's stuck between a rock and a hard place on giving him the Spanish Archer as well. Until the Orcs really start on sAlly with abuse he (Whyte) is stuck with him.

Of course sAlly could turn it around and all will be well.

I think McCoist would probably resign before he got sacked. By all reports last nights game was another shambles of poor team selection and poor tactics albeit against a team who were performing massively over their usual level.

Also Whyte doesn't seem to want to back him with another ?2m for Goodwillie. It was a miracle that they shelled out ?1.5m for Wallace. Personally I think McCoist will be gone by Christmas giving more credibility to assertion that good player don't necessarily make good managers.

Here's one for you all, I'm told he has till Xmas, if all's not well Billy Davies is getting the gig - so Hearts for 2nd this season at a canter :thumbsup:

Saint Jambo

Was thinking everyone was getting a bit excited and forgetting how poor Scottish football is. Thought I'd have a look at their fixtures to see just how easy they looked. But due to the silly friendly they are playing against Chelsea, they now go into a run of 3 away league fixtures (St. Johnstone, Inverness, Motherwell), then home to Aberdeen, away to Dundee Utd, before the first Old Firm game of the season at home to Celtic. In the context, I doubt that is a run of games they will like the look of.

Of course if he gets sent a letter bomb and then a slap from a drunken unemployed binman then he'll become unsackable

December

Exactly what I was think Zal just in time for Christmas or even after the Glasgow derby after they've been thumped 4 - 0 :thumbsup:

Sexton Hardcastle

McCoist to be first manager to leave is 7/1 on William Hill.

:omg!:

hans.gif

Gulp

Archived