Virgin/Cable Gorgie area

Tams bird

Got no tv or internet in Gorgie.. Dont know if its just my street or all the area....

Engineer said it might take 2 days as been having a lot of problems so renewing cables... I have had no problems but I do now.. :angry:

Im supposed to be working from home.. :huh:

Might just have to do some retail therapy and send Virgin the bill...

Got a new tv for my old room at parents. Can get freeview but not sky sports... Not my fecking day.... :lol:

joe.gausden

Got no tv or internet in Gorgie.. Dont know if its just my street or all the area....

Engineer said it might take 2 days as been having a lot of problems so renewing cables... I have had no problems but I do now.. :angry:

Got a new tv for my old room at parents. Can get freeview but not sky sports... Not my fecking day.... :lol:

If it's renewing wires TB your TV / Internet should go back on around 6, that's what they done down my way anyway.

You'll just have to do backshift with your work :lol:

He phoned and said they had found what is wrong and it is cables...Tv been off and on.. Im staying at my mum and dads tonight...

Mr Loverman

He phoned and said they had found what is wrong and it is cables...Tv been off and on.. Im staying at my mum and dads tonight...

There was scheduled works today which should have been done by 6pm. I only just got home and my TV is working fine.

Internet didn't work till around 1pm today.

Not usually had any problems so it had be worried for a while.

I stay in a listed building so sky is out of the question. By the time Telewest came to lay cables in my street they ran out of money so no cable or fibre opitic broadband.:(

portobellojambo1

I got a card through the door Friday saying there would be work carried out today in Gorgie/Dalry, which would interrupt the Virgin service. They were hoping to have it all completed in around 4 hours.

Archived