west of scotland bus times

loganjambo

Hi Have posted the bus times on the jkb wosh site.

this year we will be collecting your votes after every game, for to present to the player of the season, after we win the scottish cup :thumbsup:

remember folks its your vote that counts. prize to the first member. to tell me whose catch phrase thats was.

Bus times for next sunday 31st july and every other 3-00pm kick offs,

leave ayr 12-00pm,

prestwick, 12-05

monkton 12-15 if required

symington,12-20

killie q8 garage 12-30

e/k 12-55.

bothwell 13-05.

as agreed even though you are a member, you must by the wednesday midnight book your space.you are off course guaranteed your seat on the bus

but as we have a list off part timers who may wish to travel, if you cant make it we could fill the bus every week.

this sunday we have 3 seats available, as eric is off on his hols.

andy

this year we will be collecting your votes after every game, for to present to the player of the season, after we win the scottish cup :thumbsup:

remember folks its your vote that counts. prize to the first member. to tell me whose catch phrase thats was.

leave ayr 12-00pm,

prestwick, 12-05

symington,12-20

killie q8 garage 12-30

e/k 12-55.

bothwell 13-05.

as agreed even though you are a member, you must by the wednesday midnight book your space.you are off course guaranteed your seat on the bus

but as we have a list off part timers who may wish to travel, if you cant make it we could fill the bus every week.

andy

deffo 4 seats available on sunday due to members on there hols, and other members going shopping with there wifes :whistling: :whistling:

leave ayr 12-00pm,

prestwick, 12-05

symington,12-20

killie q8 garage 12-30

e/k 12-55.

bothwell 13-05.

andy

so far player of the year standings are.

mcgowan 10 points.

temps 9 points

obua 8 points

leave ayr 12-00pm,

prestwick, 12-05

symington,12-20

killie q8 garage 12-30

e/k 12-55.

bothwell 13-05.

andy

you better hurry guys, not many spaces left on this sundays bus

you better hurry guys, not many spaces left on this sundays bus

Me and Stewart are booked on yes?

Next Thursday's 2nd leg I wiil be in Glasgow so will just jump on the train through but will come back on the bus if that's OK.

Stewart will be on bus both ways

Me and Stewart are booked on yes?

Next Thursday's 2nd leg I wiil be in Glasgow so will just jump on the train through but will come back on the bus if that's OK.

Stewart will be on bus both ways

off course your booked.

remember new member alex is getting bus at the ship on sunday, and another new member jim is getting bus at prestwick oppisite sainsbury.

european game booked to.

fran and liz and eric still on there hols. all back for europe though.

have gave new guys your mobile number just in case there is any probs ok.

off course your booked.

remember new member alex is getting bus at the ship on sunday, and another new member jim is getting bus at prestwick oppisite sainsbury.

european game booked to.

fran and liz and eric still on there hols. all back for europe though.

have gave new guys your mobile number just in case there is any probs ok.

:thumbsup:

Archived