penalty?

givememychoice

givememychoice

Ok, we heard davey provan whinging how jelavic wouldnt go down without a reason yesterday. (surely winning a penalty is reason enough).

Now, is a shirt pull not a foul? (indeed one worthy of a booking since about 1998 or 2002)

and how about climbing?

photo

I must have missed us getting that penalty....

Ok, we heard davey provan whinging how jelavic wouldnt go down without a reason yesterday. (surely winning a penalty is reason enough).

Now, is a shirt pull not a foul? (indeed one worthy of a booking since about 1998 or 2002)

and how about climbing?

photo

There was a corner or free kick yesterday where Zal, again, didn't even bother to look at the ball being delivered and pulled McCulloch to the floor. I thought we got away with that. To be honest, I think we should just take our point and be happy. Murray had a decent game yesterday, as good as we'll get through there anyway, that we didn't win was down to us not taking our chances at 0-1.

and how about climbing?

photo

There's plenty of these sort of incidents form both sides yesterday and indeed in every SPL game this weekend. If every incident like that was given as a penalty as the cliche says there's be 20 penalties given per game.

Francis Albert

There was a corner or free kick yesterday where Zal, again, didn't even bother to look at the ball being delivered and pulled McCulloch to the floor. I thought we got away with that. To be honest, I think we should just take our point and be happy. Murray had a decent game yesterday, as good as we'll get through there anyway, that we didn't win was down to us not taking our chances at 0-1.

Didn't you spot Rangers fouling in the box at every corner and free kick? Why should we "just take our point and be happy" when our point was fully deserved?

and how about climbing?

photo

You could take a dozen photo's every game at every corner or free kick and catch someone pulling a jersey.

Didn't you spot Rangers fouling in the box at every corner and free kick? Why should we "just take our point and be happy" when our point was fully deserved?

I take it no one in a Hearts jersey even made contact with a Rangers player in the box while defending set pieces then?

Francis Albert

I take it no one in a Hearts jersey even made contact with a Rangers player in the box while defending set pieces then?

I am glad to say they did. It would have been pretty disastrous if they hadn't, wouldn't it?

marshallschunkychicken

and how about climbing?

photo

Every Rangers fan that you look at in the background of that picture is more visually offensive than the previous one.

That is why we should take it and be happy.

There is fouling on both sides at every set piece delivery into the box, most go unpunished. Looking only at your man and not the ball is the most likely way to buck the trend.

Francis Albert

That is why we should take it and be happy.

There is fouling on both sides at every set piece delivery into the box, most go unpunished. Looking only at your man and not the ball is the most likely way to buck the trend.

Agreed, and I only objected to the "we should take it and be happy" because i read into it an implication that we got lucky. I saw lots of "looking at your man and not the ball" from both sides (and more than just looking). .

CF11JamTart

Every Rangers fan that you look at in the background of that picture is more visually offensive than the previous one.

There was a famly of four in Marks and Spencer in Cardiff yesterday late afternoon... all four of them loud and proud in their new Rangers shirts. Parents late 40s / early 50s, son and daughter late teens / early 20s.

FFS... they were all old enough to know better, but what was going on inside their head to make them think that was a good look?

Vlad-Stupid

There was a famly of four in Marks and Spencer in Cardiff yesterday late afternoon... all four of them loud and proud in their new Rangers shirts. Parents late 40s / early 50s, son and daughter late teens / early 20s.

FFS... they were all old enough to know better, but what was going on inside their head to make them think that was a good look?

:facepalm: The government should use mandatory sterilisation in cases like this. Roasters

chuckberryno1

Folk like this should get tazered until they piss themselves.

This should be a mandatory punishment for all such acts.

and how about climbing?

photo

Kirk Broadfoot is jumping down the way!

HUDDY!!!!!!

and how about climbing?

photo

It's actually quite hard to believe that Provan played for Celtic by his biased rantings on TV you would have thought that he had played for Rangers.

The absolute pish that came from him was unbelievable.

Jelovic is clearly grabbing Obua's jersey and then after Jelovic falls down Provan says that could and should have been a penalty to Rangers as he could see no reason for Jelavic to go down.

There was an instance in the second half when Jelovic threw himself at Grainer and won a free kick, Provan claimed that Grainger knew what he was doing.

So he is apparently phsycic as well as being a turncoat.

He made absolutely no comment whatsoever about Black being clattered seconds before the Grainger incident close to the technical area where JJ was going mental because the ref just totally ignored the rash challenge as did of course Provan.

He obvously has an inkline towards Celtic but then feels he must back the other half of the old firm probably to save himself getting a stiff kicking from the Hun fans but no surprise there then as he was a cowardly type player on the few occasions that he managed to make an appearance for Celtic.

Beats me how twats like him get employment on TV.

kingantti1874

Jelavic grabbed obua by the collar, dragged him down on top of him... He is a diving cheat.

colinmaroon

I think the Provo apologist is missing the point!

The wee gnaff's comment about "Why" would Jelavic go down if he wasn't fouled, ranks right up there with the most stupid comment ever made by a commentator! Not only was it never a penalty, to utter such drivel just shows him up for what he really is.

With Provan, he gets so many calls wrong in every game he co-commentates on. If he was in a real job, he's get fired!

I think the Provo apologist is missing the point!

The wee gnaff's comment about "Why" would Jelavic go down if he wasn't fouled, ranks right up there with the most stupid comment ever made by a commentator! Not only was it never a penalty, to utter such drivel just shows him up for what he really is.

With Provan, he gets so many calls wrong in every game he co-commentates on. If he was in a real job, he's get fired!

What gets me about Provan is he has'nt really got the guts to let everyone know that he is a Celtic fan like wee Murdo McLeod, he is murder as well but at least he does not hide the fact that he is a Cetic fan first and has a wee liking for the Hobos as well.

Johanes de Silentio

I was watching the game in the boozer yesterday - this wee Rangers nyaff had shouted 'Penalty' twice in the first ten minutes.

To shut the ***** up, for the rest of the game, the Hearts fans in the bar were shouting 'penalty' every time time the ball went anywhere near the Hearts penalty area.

The wee ***** was absolutely SEETHING! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcFJiiyYzJQ

Johanes de Silentio

I was in a shop last week waiting to be served, and there was a family of three in front of the queue - the father was wearing a Rangers top, and they were classic banjo playing trash - as they headed to the door after being served, the mother said to the father "That's oot ae order, byraway - you've jist farted in that wean's face!" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGKO9cXXsLA

Jam Tarts 1874

Provan is proof that evolution can go in reverse. He is a dispicable, stinking cheat.

Archived