Re Hungary and Train Stations

desmondo

How far is the ground we are playing at from Budapest ??

Honest if i can get lost i will and my mates no better, blind leading the blind :rolleyes:

Travelling by Train from Bratislava and was hoping i could get one that took you to the place we are playing at

Any help will be muchly appreciated , thanks :thumbsup:

MagyarMackem

Honest if i can get lost i will and my mates no better, blind leading the blind :rolleyes:

Travelling by Train from Bratislava and was hoping i could get one that took you to the place we are playing at

Please read the thread;

FAO the people going next week - are you staying in Budapest?

I've posted a lot of info on there.

"Honest if i can get lost i will and my mates no better, blind leading the blind :rolleyes: "

Ha ha1 I wouldn't even start out then :) Don't worry, they won't let you into Russia without a visa. Long trip back from eastern Ukraine though :)

My Hibees mate usualy flies through Bratislava, so it must be ok. Let me know which train you are on and he'll probably brick it for you :) But you get into Budapest Keleti station on the international trains.

I'ts on the red metro, one ticket to Deli station for the trains to Szekesfehervar.

MM

According to Google Maps, S?st?i Stadion is just over an hours drive from Budapest Airport.

Please read the thread;

"Honest if i can get lost i will and my mates no better, blind leading the blind :rolleyes: "

Ha ha1 I wouldn't even start out then :) Don't worry, they won't let you into Russia without a visa. Long trip back from eastern Ukraine though :)

My Hibees mate usualy flies through Bratislava, so it must be ok. Let me know which train you are on and he'll probably brick it for you :) But you get into Budapest Keleti station on the international trains.

I'ts on the red metro, one ticket to Deli station for the trains to Szekesfehervar.

MM

Yer some Man, thanks and tell your mate FTH :woot:

Please read the thread;

MM

Do you think its best to buy the rail tickets on line prior or in Bratislava on the day itself ??

Do wee need to use local currency in Budapest or is the Euro fine ??

Is the metro in the main train station or near by ??

thanks again mate

MagyarMackem

Do you think its best to buy the rail tickets on line prior or in Bratislava on the day itself ??

Do wee need to use local currency in Budapest or is the Euro fine ??

Is the metro in the main train station or near by ??

thanks again mate

I'd buy on line if you are sure of coming - couold be cheaper.

Yes, you will need local currency. some places do take Euros, but usually at not a great rate.

For Deli pu main line, when you get up the escalator from the metro, you have to climb up one floor by steps. It's right on top. Buying tickets at Deli is usually quite easy. (I always buy my international tickets there - it's much, much quieter than Keleti - which is often crowded, if not heaving.)

Castle Magyar

Yes, you will need local currency. some places do take Euros, but usually at not a great rate.

For Deli pu main line, when you get up the escalator from the metro, you have to climb up one floor by steps. It's right on top. Buying tickets at Deli is usually quite easy. (I always buy my international tickets there - it's much, much quieter than Keleti - which is often crowded, if not heaving.)

Do you live in Hungary - whereabouts? (in a non-gay way!!), as I'm over here also !!

Thanks again buddy, buy you a beer or two if we ever meet up :thumbsup:

Archived