Videoton V Paks Link

ritchies75

Am I right in thinking this will be at the same stadium Paksi are to play their home leg vs us on Thursday?

Wonderfully convenient fixtures for them if it is.

st_11107_s1.jpg

Sorry was working up until 10 mins before kick off. Cant find any others at the moment but if i do ill post it here.

:pleasing:

I don't suppose Bartha will be suspended for the 1st leg?

chester copperpot

:pleasing:

I don't suppose Bartha will be suspended for the 1st leg?

Na, domestic is different from European.

:lol:

They also have a guy call Eger Laszlo but think he is suspended for the 1st leg as he has two bookings from first two rounds.

They also have a guy call Alder Laszlo.

They also have a keeper and a midfielder called Norbert. :lol:

Immature I know.

Looking at live text on Paks website...not sure the translation is entirely accurate here:

74 'Alves entered Nikolicsnak, who saved from G?vay liable angle

Only a Game

They lost 4-0 to Videoton away. At the ground we'll be playing at on Thursday.

Are they Hibees in disguise ?

Alan Johnson

Looking at live text on Paks website...not sure the translation is entirely accurate here:

74 'Alves entered Nikolicsnak, who saved from G?vay liable angle

:oohmatron:

Francis Albert

If we don't beat this lot it will be by far our worst result in over 50 years of European football.

No excuses.

davemclaren

If we don't beat this lot it will be by far our worst result in over 50 years of European football.

No excuses.

Totally agree.

We're gonna destroy this shower of shits. Their kids will disown them and I daresay they'll be imprisoned by the Hungarian government for taking it like such bitches.

I hate them so much.

PS, Laszlo is a well cool name - the guy in the movie Casablanca was called Laszlo and I defy anyone to watch that movie and not think it's one of the best ever made. There was noone called Norbert in Casablanca.

Just a note of caution -- they were only 1-0 down when they had a man sent off.

To be honest we should be cautious but not fearful however when is the last time a non old firm team won away against any half decent standard of opposition ?

To be honest we should be cautious but not fearful however when is the last time a non old firm team won away against any half decent standard of opposition ?

us in Bordeaux :thumbsup:

winston churchill

Basil

Bordeaux

We're gonna destroy this shower of shits. Their kids will disown them and I daresay they'll be imprisoned by the Hungarian government for taking it like such bitches.

I hate them so much.

PS, Laszlo is a well cool name - the guy in the movie Casablanca was called Laszlo and I defy anyone to watch that movie and not think it's one of the best ever made. There was noone called Norbert in Casablanca.

There was a baby dragon called Norbert in the first Harry Potter film. Not as good as Casablanca though.

We'll see about that.

EDIT - They didn't, but they had people called Humphrey Bogart, Dooley Wilson and Claud Rains. :lol::lol::lol:

There was a baby dragon called Norbert in the first Harry Potter film. Not as good as Casablanca though.

One time in Chicken Run, Nick the rat called Fetcher a "stupid Norbert", after he claimed they snuck in all quietly "like a fish". Does that count? :huh:

Anyways, seeing them get humped 4-0 is nice, but Videoton are the current champions.

Paksi finished a close 2nd, 5 points behind them.

Francis Albert

They aren't half decent.. Every time we've played a team of this standard in Europe we have beat them. There really isn't any excuse.

They aren't half decent.. Every time we've played a team of this standard in Europe we have beat them. There really isn't any excuse.

I wouldnt have thought they were any better than Siroki Brijeg

How can crappy stadiums like that get passed to play in europe where as ours just scrapes a pass to be able to play.

heartsfc_fan

How can crappy stadiums like that get passed to play in europe where as ours just scrapes a pass to be able to play.

Pitch size I think <_<

Archived