Anyways Canny wait for Hungary

desmondo

Am so excited :woot:

Massively envious of you and everyone else who is able to go.

Finances, timing and work have all conspired against me for this one, hopefully we win the tie and I can make the next round though.

I'd love to go to the next round. I hope you all enjoy it.

Make the home tie a contest though eh?

:ninja:

Today's performance has me excited about what may lie ahead for us this season. 1st things 1st, those of us lucky enough to be going to Budapest have got cheap beer and sunshine to look forward too:)

thedeekster

I can't go as I am in Portugal just now and don't get home till 4th August( just in time for return leg). Will go to next round. :-)

grumpyjambo

Today's performance has me excited about what may lie ahead for us this season. 1st things 1st, those of us lucky enough to be going to Budapest have got cheap beer and sunshine to look forward too:)

and Eastern European woman.....................

Cheap beer - check

Sunshine - not sure, a couple of long range forecasts I looked at predict, cloud on 27th, thunder storms on 28th, and cloudy with rain on 29th.............I can GUARANTEE we'll be wet on the inside tho'!thumbsup.gif

For those of us lucky enough to be going, a handy wee site;-

http://www.budapest-tourist-guide.com/costs-prices-budapest.html

Glad to see it's only a coupla quid for the Museums whistling.gif

I've managed to get the 3rd week off in August for the first leg of the play-off round.

So, regardless of who we play WHEN we get through (hopefully it's away) I will be going!

Archived