New "Last Man Standing" Competition?

peter_hmfc

Does anyone else remember Aceys terrific "Last Man Standing" competition from last season? Where you picked a team to win that week, and if they drew/lost you were out, and you could only pick each team once.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/77074-the-kickback-last-man-standing-competition/

Seemed to get a lot of interest and managed to run for quite a while. In the end Dougie Masterton narrowly edged out bmxweeman.

Should we try and get another one going for this season? Is anyone else interested? Is anyone else willing to having a go at running it? I really can't start it because I'm retarded before you ask.

Just a suggestion to see if anyone else is interested, as it's still only the 1st week of football.

I can reveal that Stephen Naismith and Nikica Jelavic are both not interested in a last man standing competition :teehee:

Coats on, and out the door.

Vlad-Stupid

In. Will need a PM reminder off some cant to do it. Mostly cos I'm hardly ever on here

:look:

In. Will need a PM reminder off some cant to do it. Mostly cos I'm hardly ever on here

count me in

In. Will need a PM reminder off some cant to do it. Mostly cos I'm hardly ever on here apart from during work hours

fixed :thumbsup:

Archived