Steven Naismith

WavyGravy

Seriously, what is the deal with this wee prick? Never in my life seen such a bad tempered, spoiled little bitch play football in my life. His attitude is absolutly horrible. I cant recall him being so hateful when he played for Killie so the easy thing to say is that he has a Rangers mentallity. Yet again, Zal stupidly talked himself into another booking but as far as I can remember it was the 1 and only time he showed any discent in the game (albeit a prolonged bout of descent). Yet this little ponce whines and claims and waves his hands in the air and gets in peoples faces and demands every decision throughout the entire game.

He's not the worst player in the world but he's not Pele. He needs to learn that the SPL is a game contested by ADULTS and his primary 7 greeting on the pitch is embarresing. Toughen up son and grow up. FAST!!!!

alicante jambo

Aye agree with everything you say wavy and hes a diving wee barsteward always on his arse.

Its always the rangers tactic especiallly if they are losing.

Push and shove and moan and claim for everything

Its won them leagues

:(

Harry Palmer

He's a cheat. End of thread.

Add in smashing his face with a spade and we have a deal. :thumbsup:

I know it all

He has a winners mentality, it's not a bad trait to have

Was clearly fouled by Zali in the first half, lucky to get away with it

Define "winners mentallity"?

Horrible wee player, his celebration last year after scoring in the last minute at tynie really annoyed me. Always moaning at the ref or going down very easily and waving the imaginary cards.

As for zal, the refs want respect, well i think the captain complaining to the ref about a disgraceful tackle should be allowed instead of 5 or 6 players surrounding the ref. He should learn to stop once the ref has told him but i'd rather see the captain ask the ref instead of all the players.

Seriously, what is the deal with this wee prick? Never in my life seen such a bad tempered, spoiled little bitch play football in my life. His attitude is absolutly horrible. I cant recall him being so hateful when he played for Killie so the easy thing to say is that he has a Rangers mentallity. Yet again, Zal stupidly talked himself into another booking but as far as I can remember it was the 1 and only time he showed any discent in the game (albeit a prolonged bout of descent). Yet this little ponce whines and claims and waves his hands in the air and gets in peoples faces and demands every decision throughout the entire game.

He's not the worst player in the world but he's not Pele. He needs to learn that the SPL is a game contested by ADULTS and his primary 7 greeting on the pitch is embarresing. Toughen up son and grow up. FAST!!!!

Highest order vagina - he. and der hun suit each other!

Walter Bishop

:stare:

Do one!

vintage1874

Have no time for him and his antics. I can usually forgive a player when they play for scotland but find it hard to do with Naismith

It's good to have a player with that mentality in your side. Never gives up. Antagonizes, not only us, but our players on the park and destabilizes them. Then sneaks in and scores.

Aye, hate to play against someone like that.

davemclaren

It's good to have a player with that mentality in your side. Never gives up. Antagonizes, not only us, but our players on the park and destabilizes them. Then sneaks in and scores.

Aye, hate to play against someone like that.

Totally agree. Great player to have in your team but horrible in someone elses.

Kirky Jambo

Totally agree with OP. He is easily my least favourite player in SPL and that's saying something. But its not just since he went to Rangers, he has always been a cheating wee nyaf - remember when we had to beat Killie and Rangers beat Aberdeen to get 3rd on last day of 06/07 - he took a dive over Gordon and won a last min penalty, then bragged about it in his interview afterwards. Totally meaningless in the end but it really annoyed me.

I absolutely detest that little ****** - ever since the first time I saw him at Rugby Park and he took a blatant dive to try and con the ref into a penalty. Not many players I would describe as a cheat but he is one.

he epitomises everything which is foul and vile about the old firm.

i think the term to describe the attitude of players like him is 'by hook or by crook'. both old firm teams are rammed with cheats like naismith. many of them weren't cheats before they went there. one can only assume that cheating is actively encouraged at both clubs and that they can justify it to themselves by always believing that the other lot are getting away with the same, or worse.

can't stand the wee diving, cheatin ^^^^, hopefully someone gives him something real to cry about on the pitch!

My only criticism of the ref yesterday, was why Zal was booked when he was only telling that wee prick to shut his face and get out the road. Watching the game live I actually thought the ref was going to book Naismith for getting involved. Suppose coming away from ibrox with only a silly yellow card has to go down as a good game from the ref.

I would never wish a player harm on the pitch, but seeing that wee ned getting carried off on a strecher with a bone sticking out his leg would challenge my morals!

Wee prick.

There's nothing more satisfying in football than when cheats get hurt for real. His time will come.

scots civil war

has a certain demeanour about him that winds punters up......screwed up face,arms up in the air soon as contact is made,shouting for it all to go his way(sounds like ole crunchie noggin ,lemon)

he is the epitome of the worst kind of professional footballer,and embaresses our national sport everytime we see that ugly ******* mug of his

in fact,hes simply a ****...........public enemy no 1,so far

chester copperpot

I hate the wee albino *****. Hope the sun comes out and ruins his narky wee weegie face and burns it to a Simon Weston type crisp.

chinaguyAlbino.jpg

SectionDJambo

Laughed my head off when he got sent off against Celtic last season, for diving. The biggest cheat in Scottish football by a mile. But, funnily enough, the weegie press didn't follow that incident up anything like they did the Miko incident.

Wonder why?

Personally, I feel that although he is,obviously, a good player, he is over rated by many. Just pay attention to the amount of good chances he misses. Two yesterday, and he almost missed the one he scored.

Punks No Deid

not a good guy, deffo w@nk!

hope his next keech is a hedgehog!!!

linkin- hearts

Some good points there but as long as he plays for the huns he's a protected species.:verymad:

Strikes me as the kind of guy that doesn't buy his round or tries to weedle out of it at least.

Not nice!

:down:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

A winners mentality?

:rolleyes:

It is only a winner's mentality if the ref and officials let you get away with it without booking you for it. When players outwith the smellies adopt this attitude it makes them a liability and costs us ?100,000.

:yucky:

Seymour M Hersh

Define "winners mentallity"?

A cheating wee shite who gets away with it because of the team he plays for.

Denny Crane

Was Zal running down Mt Everest?

Can't remember anyone hating him when the rumour was knocking about that he was going to sign for us,no it was the exact opposite,christ he was a world beater who was the missing link for us to win the league.

For what it's worth I think he's a right good player who lets himself down badly by diving about all the time,and I would like to have him at Hearts.

A cheating wee shite who gets away with it because of the team he plays for.

And because of his nationality.

Francis Albert

Was Zal running down Mt Everest?

Well at least WavyGravy doesn't earn a living out of his English language skills. Ref booked Zaliukas for "descent" according to the Sunday Post.

Normally just read the topics and comments on kickback but seen this post and had to register. I could'nt agree more, was near the front at tynie when we played Rangers in Feb and could'nt believe how much greeting and jumping up n down like a spoilt brat he done. He even does it to his team mates when they misplace a pass to him or don't give him the ball, Steve Davis said that in a interview that he'll have to stop it or one of his team mates will punch him eventually. Noticed that big Papa Weir is a moaning old git too. Good player but a total T*T!! Great post by the way.

Can't remember anyone hating him when the rumour was knocking about that he was going to sign for us,no it was the exact opposite,christ he was a world beater who was the missing link for us to win the league.

For what it's worth I think he's a right good player who lets himself down badly by diving about all the time,and I would like to have him at Hearts.

The real reason people don't like him on here is that he always scores against Hearts. Anyone saying anything different is a liar. :ninja::P

Guest Busby is God

The real reason people don't like him on here is that he always scores against Hearts. Anyone saying anything different is a liar. :ninja::P

Eh?

:mellow:

Nah mate, it's cos he's like Broon, always trying to wind up opposing players/fans/referees.

FFS just wish he would get on with the game.

As some other posters have already mentioned, I can't remember him being as bad with Killie?

Total trumpet in my book.

:angry:

KillieMitch

Say what you like about Naisy (and I agree that he wasn't a prick when he was with us) there's always this to put a smile on your faces...

Its about time someone gubbed him in the tunnel after a game. Effin hate the little cocks@~ker.

The Real Maroonblood

He"s a horrible wee Prick of a laddie! Though he is a talented player no doubt!!

It's standard procedure when you sign for the OF a lobotomy is mandatory.

Archived