Gowzer

CMc

Great game. Keep him there and put Hammil in with Black in the middle - although I thought Mroweic did well today.

Great game. Keep him there and put Hammil in with Black in the middle - although I thought Mroweic did well today.

Think he has potential to be our right back for years to come, seems a great lad in studio talking aswell. Well done Ryan. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Agree. Excellent game today. Came across rather well in post-match interview too. Look forward to seeing progress this season :thumbsup:

Thought he was one of our best today, filled me with more confidence in that position than EJ ever has.

vintage1874

He had a great game man of the match. Looks good as a centre half a nice surprise today he also looked very good at right back. Great to see one of the young lads breaking through again. Well done Ryan :thumbsup:

Was brilliant today, had that Ortiez in his back pocket.

Definately deserves to keep his place there.

Jambof3tornado

One game isnt a breakthrough into the starting 11 but he certainly did enough to make it hard for JJ to drop him!! Was great in the studio and McCann probably helped him with some of the chat as I thought he was his usual fair to both sides pundit.

Gowzer will have some tough times ahead but I am sure he is good enough to command the RB as HIS POSITION!!! He wont always play as well as he did today but then he wont always need to.

Great prospect and a credit to the club.

Denny Crane

Apologies from differing from the consensus here. He did put in a good shift but there were a few times in the second half where he kept drifting into the middle to allow Rangers more room on our right flank. If you look at their goal, granted somebody should have picked up Naismith but it did start with McGowan surging forward and losing the ball when trying to take on two Rangers players on the halfway line instead of switching the ball back to an available Hearts player to the left of him.

Archived