McGowan - 9 - My MoM. Superb

Grainger - 9 - Same mark as McGowan for an excellent debut

Jonsson - 8 - Tremendous when moved to CH

Zaliukas - 7 - Would have been an 8 but for that stupid booking

No 6 - 1

Taouil - 6 - Faded out of the game, ironically when Temps went off

Black - 8 - Tremendous graft and used the ball well. Tired towards the end

Sutton - 7 - Worked hard with little service

Obua - 8 - Magnificent first half but should have scored that second chance. Unlucky with the effort near the end

Templeton - 7 - Scared the stickies every time he was on the ball. Shame he went off.

Subs

Mrowiec - 6 - Worked hard

Elliott - 4 - Poor. Left side doesn't suit him

Stevenson - 2 - No time

Only a Game

Kello - 6 A couple of clearances that hit off the their players but otherwise, not really a lot to do if we're honest.

Grainger - 8 Lee Who. Say no more.

Webster -2 Clearly not fit. Took a chance on him. Didnt work out

Zaliukas -7 Suspect for the goal perhaps but otherwise solid

Jonsson - 7 Hardly put a foot wrong

McGowan - 8 Lost the ball unnecessarily for their goal but otherwise a brilliant performance.

Black -8 Played the anchor role the way it should be played. One brilliant last ditch tackle which saved a certain goal

Taouil - 6 Lost the ball too often for my liking. Bottled out of two key challenges. Not a game to judge him really.

Templeton 7 Had Whittaker on toast first half. Hope he's okay for next week

Obua - 9 When he mixes talent with effort he's actually a very good player. My MOTM

Sutton -7 Never threatened to score but did a text book job on his own up front

Elliott -4 Wrong choice of substitute when we needed an out ball. Should have been Novikovas

Mrowiec - 7 Asked to do the simple thing and actually did it pretty well

Stevenson - 5. Again, Novikovas should have been the choice but he did okay keeping the ball for the short time he was on.

Overall - Our best performance at Ibrox for many a year. Could have been out of sight at half time. A little wobble in the second half when we stopped doing the right things for a while, but otherwise a great team performance and an excellent result that we'd all have taken before the game started. One Glasgow visit gone. No defeats. Cant say fairer than that.

Thanks for the ratings.

I had it on the radio, so keen to hear more about Sutton. Where will the service come from and what sort of role will his game deliver once the squad settles in? Sounds like we have made improvements, and the summer was good business on the pitch and the balance sheet.

Deodato

colinmaroon

Kello - 8 - Top Performance

McGowan - 10 - MotM. Tremendous

Grainger - 9 - Defensively excellent and what a dead ball

Jonsson - 8 - Tremendous

Zaliukas - 8 - Not penalising him for doing what Davie Weir did for years and got away with it. Certain he was pointing out that it was a "revenge" foul by McCulloch!

Webster - 0

Taouil - 6 - If the Big O is a bit powder puff, T is powder puffier!

Black - 8 - Grafted well and had one of his better games

Sutton - 8 - Really caused Bougherra problems and won a lot, with neat lay offs

Obua - 8 - Excellent game

Templeton - 7 - Whittaker couldn't run because his knees were knocking so much.

Subs

Mrowiec - 6 - Solid train-like

Elliott - 4 - Took a while to get into the game and even then didn't use the bit of space he created for himself.

Stevenson - 2 - Too little time to judge

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thanks for the ratings.

I had it on the radio, so keen to hear more about Sutton. Where will the service come from and what sort of role will his game deliver once the squad settles in? Sounds like we have made improvements, and the summer was good business on the pitch and the balance sheet.

Deodato

He linked well with the three players behind him (Temps, Obua and Taouil) but struggled in the second half when the huns played a higher line after Temps went off. Worked his arse off though, particularly chasing lost causes and I was pleased with him.

Kello 8 Excellent, great save beginning of second half.

McGowan 8 Excellent display at right back, lost the ball for the goal but if he did not do these runs we would never have scored ourselves. MOTM

Webster 4 No time

Zaliukas 8 Captains display from him, excellent

Grainger 8 Excellent also

Black 7 Did a good job

Jonsson 8 Slotted into central defence with ease

Taouil 7 Great first half, disappeared for 25 mins second half though

Templeton 7 Was running them ragged

Obua 8 Excellent, text book header, decent link up play and fought well.

Sutton 7 Ran his heart out

Mroweic 7 Did well, great PASS to McGowan in lead up to corner.

Elliott 6 Did okay on the left

Stevenson 5 No time but did okay with couple of contributions.

Delighted with a point but feel that whilst JJ got it spot on first half he should have brought on Novikovas for Templeton to keep a system that was working well.

The first half performance and the way we held out, with some ease, in the second half gives me hope for the coming season.

Sexton Hardcastle

They would have been better bringing Stevo on instead of Elliott.

Apart from that JJ got it spot on.

Worked his arse off though, particularly chasing lost causes and I was pleased with him.

That's what matters, for the first game of the long haul season ahead. A solid grafter.

Memories of the first JJ team back in the nineties remind us that if you put in a solid shift, he'll develop you. Stevie Fulton being a classic case in point. As long as there are no passengers in this year's squad, there is 'sum of the parts' potential.

Deodato

ToadKiller Dog

Kello: 8 solid and a couple of good saves ,not scared of coming of his line .

McGowan :8 great speed spaniard in his pocket ,out of position a couple of times but thats a tiny thing .

Grainger: 7 Good strong debut

Zal: 7 good capt performance stupid booking .

Eggert: 7 solid at the back hopefully we will see the real him this season

Mroviec 6 good cameo game .

Taouil 7 some good touchs maybe needs to be a bit harder

Black 8 sleeves up sensible game great tackle .

Temps 7 was excellent ,the head knock was maybe a game changer.

Sutton 7 hard work caused boogera no end of trouble .

Elliot 5 not his position but worked and got away a few times

Stevenson no real time .

Overall very happy if we will get better aswell ,we will be fine again this year

Kello - 8 - Showed his class again, best GK in the SPL.

McGowan - 9 - A super performance, worked for 95 minutes.

Grainger - 9 - A super performance, worked for 95 minutes

Jonsson - 8 - Looked very comfortable in both positions.

Zaliukas - 7 - Had little difficulty, but needs to stop the silly nudges.

Webster- 2 - Looked well in control till he went off. Is his injury psychological?

Taouil - 6 - Obviously skillful player, but 11 players can;t be fully invoolved all the time.

Black - 8 - Another committed performance,

Sutton - 7 - Troubled their defence at every opportunity.

Obua - 8 - A super performance, hope he keeps this up.

Templeton - 7 - Back to his best.

Subs

Mrowiec - 6 - Sat in well and reduced space for Rangers to play.

Elliott - 6 - Although out of position he still did his shift, tackled and moved the ball well.

Stevenson - 2 -

Kello - 7 - Good shot stopper, was a bit worried that he was being slow to come out at times.

McGowan - 8 - Great tackling, loads of pace, is this his best position?

Grainger - 8 - My MoM, the corner for the goal, runs up the wing, tackling.

Jonsson - 7 - Solid performance

Zaliukas - 7 - Solid performance, really annoyed at him getting booked

Taouil - 7 - Hard game for his comp debut. Love to watch him on the ball and will do well especially at home.

Black - 7 - Worked really hard. Super tackle on Naismith.

Sutton - 7 - Some good touches, thought he did well.

Obua - 7 - Not a fan, but he had a great first half and gave us the best thrill of the second half. New season, come on big man.

Templeton - 7 - Real quality

Subs

Mrowiec - 6

Elliott - 6

Stevenson - 4

Webster - 0

Kello 7 - maybe looked a bit shaky off his line but great save down to right kept us in game

McGowan 8 - Great work, stood up to the challenge. Positionally a bit wayward and maybe naive to try to run it out at their goal, but I'm not marking him down for that

Webster 1 - Coward

Zal 7 - 9 for his defending, 5 for his mouth!

Grainger 9 - can't think of one negative. Superb. Lee something or other, wasn't it?

Eggy 9 - Didn't put a foot wrong. Either in his midfield cameo or at CH, where I think he should stake a claim

Black 8 - If he can play like this, we've got the midfielder we need. Cool on the ball, fierce in the tackle, well done

TheBigO 8 - Superb first half hour, best man on the park. Not sure if head went down a little when missed the chance, but still plugged away and very rarely wasted possession

Taouil 7 - Pronounced Tow-eel for everyone's info! Couple of bad touches letting the ball away from him (eg, in the corner in 89th min) but worked hard and generally kept possession. I see things to come from him.

Temps 7 - Looked dangerous early on but maybe could have done better with a couple of chances to run at them. He did well though.

Sutton 7 - 8 first half, 6 second. Didn't have great supply second half, but I felt he was letting his man infront of him a bit too much. Overly critical probably. Worked his hole off and created some good openings for us. Very solid debut.

Mrowiec 8 - Can't think of many mistakes. Didn't waste possession and solid as you like. This type of game suits him

2Ts 6 - Took a while to get going but created a couple of wee half chances.

Stevo 5 - No much time, but worked hard and won a couple of throw-ins etc which was welcome respite.

JJ 9 - Got it spot on. Obua basically playing up front, but dropping in worked brilliantly. Trusting McGowan worked well and putting Eggy to CH and Mrowiec to CM rather than vice versa was the right move. Wonder why Black came off - he was doing well, and maybe Stevo or Arvy could have replaced Temps instead of Elliott, but I'm massively nit-picking.

MOTM Grainger.

hearts_crazy

Kello: 8 solid and a couple of good saves ,not scared of coming of his line .

McGowan :8 great speed spaniard in his pocket ,out of position a couple of times but thats a tiny thing .

Grainger: 7 Good strong debut

Zal: 7 good capt performance stupid booking .

Eggert: 7 solid at the back hopefully we will see the real him this season

Mroviec 6 good cameo game .

Taouil 7 some good touchs maybe needs to be a bit harder

Black 8 sleeves up sensible game great tackle .

Temps 7 was excellent ,the head knock was maybe a game changer.

Sutton 7 hard work caused boogera no end of trouble .

Elliot 5 not his position but worked and got away a few times

Stevenson no real time .

Overall very happy if we will get better aswell ,we will be fine again this year

Are my eyes going wonky or is Obua, our goalscorer and one of the best on the park today, not in this list?

Kello 8 One brilliant save start of second half

McGowan 8 Ortiz was hardly in the game against him, great performance

Jonsson 6 Good game, noticed he was leaving a few gaps in the middle

Webster 1

Zaliukas 7 Solid

Grainger 9 MOTM

Templeton 7 Looked dangerous on the ball

Taouil 7 Played well but faded in the second half

Black 7 Played well

Obua 8 Different player today. I'm hoping he's finally found his role

Elliott 5 Didn't particularly make an impact. One good bit of play where he skinned their left back and almost found Sutton

Mrowiec 6 No mistakes

Stevenson 4 Had very little time

Sutton 6 Faded in the second half, though largely due to little supply. Put in a good shift though

Are my eyes going wonky or is Obua, our goalscorer and one of the best on the park today, not in this list?

Easier to make a clerical error than admit you've been wrong? Not sure Toadie was a hater, but this seems conspiratorial to me!

ToadKiller Dog

Your right was think at the time what to give him feck knows why I missed it.

Oboua an 8 if he had taken on of his other chances then maybe a 10 ,I think the big pitch suits him gives him more time

ToadKiller Dog

Easier to make a clerical error than admit you've been wrong? Not sure Toadie was a hater, but this seems conspiratorial to me!

Certainly not a hater of the big man ,you will often hear me shouting at some who constant shout at him at tynie ,but kickback sometimes is a paranoid suspicious world .

The White Cockade

Yes generally a very good performance and we played positively from the off which makes a difference

Kello wasn't at the races with his kicking and handling but made a couple of crucial stops

Mcgowan and Grainger - tremendous

Everyone else did well although Taoil didn't show too much

JJ should have put Elliott up with Sutton in a 4 4 2 as he's wasted in left mid

but overall very encouraging and if Templeton hadn't been injured I think we could have won it

Would have taken a draw beforehand though

and almost forgot to say that Black had his best game yet for us - great display by him

Kello - 7 - Good shot stopper, was a bit worried that he was being slow to come out at times.

McGowan - 8 - Great tackling, loads of pace, is this his best position?

Grainger - 8 - My MoM, the corner for the goal, runs up the wing, tackling.

Jonsson - 7 - Solid performance

Zaliukas - 7 - Solid performance, really annoyed at him getting booked

Taouil - 7 - Hard game for his comp debut. Love to watch him on the ball and will do well especially at home.

Black - 7 - Worked really hard. Super tackle on Naismith.

Sutton - 7 - Some good touches, thought he did well.

Obua - 7 - Not a fan, but he had a great first half and gave us the best thrill of the second half. New season, come on big man.

Templeton - 7 - Real quality

Subs

Mrowiec - 6

Elliott - 6

Stevenson - 4

Webster - 0

Go along with that bar Kello 8,I do not worry with crosses with him.

Taouil....5 not impressed,some poor crosses and pulled out of tackles.

Certainly not a hater of the big man ,you will often hear me shouting at some who constant shout at him at tynie ,but kickback sometimes is a paranoid suspicious world .

isn't it!

kello 8 - solid and did what he had to, no chance at their goal

mcgowan 8.5 - great game had ortiz in his back pocket willing to attack, had a little bit of naivity at their goal, but overall great performance and could be our right back permenantly

webster 2- no time

zaliukas 7 - solid defending, but found in no-mans land a few times and had black to thank that naismith didn't score in 1st half

graniger 9 - defended well, read the game well, solid going forward, great corner for the goal. MOTM

jonsson 8 - was doing well in the centre until dropping back to CH, played well with zal at the back, this is how i remember eggert playing and getting rave reviews when he broke into the first team

mrowiec 7.5 - took over from where eggert left off next to black, good ball for mcgowan leading to the corner for th3e goal. reminicent of his form during last seasons run of 31 points from a possible 33

black 8 - great last gasp tackle on naismith when zal went walkabout, dont remember him missing a tackle, played the easy ball

temps 7 - only saw his 1st half performance, had them scared, a good couple of runs, showed more of what we saw last year when he was on his great run

taouil 6.5 - decent performance, tracked back well, couple of good touches, the only problem was he tried to go past too many players at times when he should have been offloading sooner.

obua 8 - great game, good hold up play, played the simple ball bringing others into the game, good header for goal, should have done better with his other chance in the 1st half. sometimes i felt he slowed the gane down when in attack, but overall his best game in maroon.

sutton 7 - 1st half caused them trouble and linked up well with obua, tired in the second half and was less in the game in the 2nd half due to less service. solid start to his hearts career

elliott 6 - wide left isn't his position but put in the running and tried to get things moving

stevenson 5 - not much time, but won a few throw-ins and helped defensively

JJ 8.5 - the team setup just right in the 1st half, stevenson might have been a better option than elliott for temps, dropping eggert to CH worked better than IMO mrowiec would have been

Diadora Van Basten

Kello 9 Save in second half was unbelievable

McGowan 9 Fantastic display

Webster 1 Injured early

Zaliukus 7 Played well

Grainger 8 Good all round game and great corner for goal

Templeton 9 Ran Whittaker ragged

Black 8 Good all round performance

Johnsson 7 Good solid game

Taouil 6 Didn't look comfortable on right and didn't take easy option

Obua 6 Took goal well

Sutton 8 Worked hard and gave Rangers defence a difficult game

Only a Game

Kello 9 Save in second half was unbelievable

McGowan 9 Fantastic display

Webster 1 Injured early

Zaliukus 7 Played well

Grainger 8 Good all round game and great corner for goal

Templeton 9 Ran Whittaker ragged

Black 8 Good all round performance

Johnsson 7 Good solid game

Taouil 6 Didn't look comfortable on right and didn't take easy option

Obua 6 Took goal well

Sutton 8 Worked hard and gave Rangers defence a difficult game

6 for Obua ? Our poorest player alongside Taouil. Is this because I is black ? :rolleyes:

Cupar Jambo

In my humble opinion anyone who gets 9 out of 10 is near perfection and I cant see how people on here can get so carried away by McGowans performance. I thought he had a good game and did most of what was asked but often too far of his man and slackness/bad luck cost us the goal. Maybe he looked a lot better on the telly than being at the game. BTW I think we would have won that game with Temps on for the 2nd half

In my humble opinion anyone who gets 9 out of 10 is near perfection and I cant see how people on here can get so carried away by McGowans performance. I thought he had a good game and did most of what was asked but often too far of his man and slackness/bad luck cost us the goal. Maybe he looked a lot better on the telly than being at the game. BTW I think we would have won that game with Temps on for the 2nd half

Staying off the Rangers man allowed McGowan the time to work out what the boy was going to do and disposses him. It was a tactic that worked well for him.

Diadora Van Basten

6 for Obua ? Our poorest player alongside Taouil. Is this because I is black ? :rolleyes:

I honestly don't see what the fuss is all about with Obua's performance today and find it ridiculous that this makes me a racist.

Kello - 8 - Important saves and no chance for their equaliser

McGowan - 9 - My MoM. Superb

Grainger - 9 - Same mark as McGowan for an excellent debut

Jonsson - 8 - Tremendous when moved to CH

Zaliukas - 7 - Would have been an 8 but for that stupid booking

No 6 - 1

Taouil - 6 - Faded out of the game, ironically when Temps went off

Black - 8 - Tremendous graft and used the ball well. Tired towards the end

Obua - 8 - Magnificent first half but should have scored that second chance. Unlucky with the effort near the end

Templeton - 7 - Scared the stickies every time he was on the ball. Shame he went off.

Subs

Mrowiec - 6 - Worked hard

Elliott - 4 - Poor. Left side doesn't suit him

Stevenson - 2 - No time

Kello 8 by far our best keeper

McGowan 9 this could be his season, the guys quality

Granger 9 quality replacement for that guy who went to the Huns & ?1.5m in the bank

Jonsson 7 played well kept it simple

Zal 8 solid defending should never have been booked

Taouil 5 played well but let himself down with his tackling

Black 9 worked his socks off one all his battles

Sutton 7 worked the line well with little support

Obua 9 magnificent performance

Temps 8 only subbed to strenthing the midfield but ripped the Huns defence to pieces

Stevo 4 did well at holding onto the ball

Mrowiec 8 like Blacky worked his socks off

Elliott 1 out of potion again, would have liked to have seen Robinson in that potion

All in all very very pleased with everyone, JJ must be very please with the teams performance.

Only a Game

I honestly don't see what the fuss is all about with Obua's performance today and find it ridiculous that this makes me a racist.

There isnt any fuss about his performance. He has always had the talent. He rarely combines it with the effort. When he does he's a very good player. He did it today yet you marked him down. There has to be a reason for that. Prejudice of some kind was the obvious conclusion. If thats not the case then tell us why you marked him down ?

Denny Crane

Kello 8 - solid and handled everything Rangers threw at him

McGowan 6 - put in a good shift but won't want to see his role in Rangers' goal again

Grainger 8 - reliable and made sure Wallace wasn't missed

Webster 3 - Injury put paid to his afternoon early on

(Mrowiec 9 - Commanded the midfield well and was an important barrier for his back four)

Zaliukas 8 - Impressive display but spoiled by stupid booking for dissent

Jonsson 7 - Slotted in for Webster well

Black 6 - put himself about and always willing to get involved

(Stevenson 3 - didn't have enough time to make an impact)

Obua 7 - took his goal well and should have had another

Taouil 7 - looked dangerous on the right flank

Templeton 6 - showed flashes of skill before the injury

(Elliot 5 - one or two moments but not enough)

Sutton 6 - thankless task in the lone striker role

Diadora Van Basten

There isnt any fuss about his performance. He has always had the talent. He rarely combines it with the effort. When he does he's a very good player. He did it today yet you marked him down. There has to be a reason for that. Prejudice of some kind was the obvious conclusion. If thats not the case then tell us why you marked him down ?

In your opinion I marked him down, in my opinion I gave him the correct mark. As I said on another thread I do not want to get into a negative Obua debate but I can assure you that my mark is based on effort, passing, tackling, shooting and heading - not the colour of his skin.

Only a Game

In your opinion I marked him down, in my opinion I gave him the correct mark. As I said on another thread I do not want to get into a negative Obua debate but I can assure you that my mark is based on effort, passing, tackling, shooting and heading - not the colour of his skin.

Effort and passing. Faultless today if you ask me.

Tackling ? He wasnt signed for his tackling. Its not his strong suit. Get over it. Although he won plenty of the ball as far as I remember.

Shooting. I concede he should have scored the second chance with a bit more composure but his flamboyancy urged him to burst the net.

You' re sure its not because he's a Feargal Sharkey?

If its not a black thing its a football knowledge and awareness thing. We can be honest and appraise his overall Hearts career to date and agree that its been pretty shite, half a dozen games apart. Today might well have been an exception and he might well go back to being shite, but credit where its due possibly ? I thought he was outstanding personally. It may well be a one off but today he was outstanding.

depends where your bench mark is. If it's Pele, Messi, Best, Beckenbar, Cryff etc at their peak you have a point. If, as I think most people mark it, it's based on SPL performances. and the best player in the SPL that week gets a 10 then the marking is perfectly reasonable and 9's should be allocated, and you'd expect your MOTM to get a 9 just about every week.

Diadora Van Basten

I am sure, like I said I do not want to get into a negative debate and would also just let you know that there is a cracking picture on the Hearts website of Obua's goal.

Only a Game

I am sure, like I said I do not want to get into a negative debate and would also just let you know that there is a cracking picture on the Hearts website of Obua's goal.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and surmise that your opinion is clouded because of his numerous previous poor performances.

Today he was excellent. He might well be shite next week or the week after, but today he has earned the right to be amongst the first picks, certainly next week. I dont think you can ask much more at our level.

Agree with the OP, but would take McGowan down a mark for losing possession on the halfway line that effectively caused their goal. The centre halves should've had it covered though.

Taouil was decent but a bit wasteful; he had the opportunity to cross or shoot a few times and took a few extra touches, ultimately losing possession.

Obua, Grainger and Zal were excellent, Black was very good also. Kello made an oustanding save in the second half. Sutton tried hard but didn't get the service.

All in all, a game we should've won. Rangers were out of ideas inside the first half an hour, and a stronger mentality in the second half would've seen us win. Still, I'll definitely take a point at Ibrox on the first game of the season. Well done, lads.

Kello - 8 - Speciak K, best GK in the SPL.

McGowan - 9 - top notch.

Grainger - 8 - warming to him big tome - great competitor!

Jonsson - 8 - great job when he came on!.

Zaliukas - 7 - insert a brain and we have a player!

Webster- FUD GTF!

Taouil - 6 - loads of skill - heart the size of a hermeseta!

Black - 8 - did well, target for the tossers of der hun booing brigade - tw@ts!

Sutton - 6 - seems to take an eternity to switch on, mentally and physically.

Obua - 8 - if you're not careful BIG Dave, you may get some praise on JKB!.

Templeton - 8 - hope he's okay, has the beating of every defender in the league, should've scored!

Subs

Mrowiec - 7 - S O L I D

Elliott - 6 - worked extremely hard, as always.

Stevenson - 4, tried his heart out, not much came off for him.

ref: 7 shoulda booked whiney Naismith when he booked Zal - good performance other than that!

Management - 7 - wish we had gone for the jugular! felt we tried to "stifle" them in 2nd half and we could / should have gone for them when they were vulnerable.

Kello - 7 some good saves, a little hesitant at times

McGowan - 7 good defender but was culpable at goal

Zaliukas - 8 solid captains performance

Webster - 1 unfortunate

Grainger - 7 great deliveries from corners, excellent performance except for a few shakey moments early in second half

Jonnson - 8 started well in midfield, filled in superbly at the back when Webster was crocked

Taouil - 6 excellent first half, poor second half

Black - 9 covered every blade of grass

Obua - 9 MOTM

Temps - 8 no real surprise that we struggled for a while after he went off injured. Back to his best.

Sutton - 7 put himself about well

Subs:

Mroweic - 6 weak link in the team for me

Elliott - 5 out of position on the left

Stevenson - 2 no time

He wasnt signed for his tackling.

Was he not signed as a left back? Hm worrying if a left back is not signed on tackling ability!

Played well today but needs to commit to tackles!

glenn quagmire

Yes generally a very good performance and we played positively from the off which makes a difference

Kello wasn't at the races with his kicking and handling but made a couple of crucial stops

Mcgowan and Grainger - tremendous

Everyone else did well although Taoil didn't show too much

JJ should have put Elliott up with Sutton in a 4 4 2 as he's wasted in left mid

but overall very encouraging and if Templeton hadn't been injured WE COULD HAVE WON IT

Would have taken a draw beforehand though

and almost forgot to say that Black had his best game yet for us - great display by him

When Temps went off whittaker and boughera had freedom to do whatever they wanted whereas before temps went off whittaker was crapping himself to go forward because he new he was leaving himself exposed. That threat wasn't there in the second half.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and surmise that your opinion is clouded because of his numerous previous poor performances.

Today he was excellent. He might well be shite next week or the week after, but today he has earned the right to be amongst the first picks, certainly next week. I dont think you can ask much more at our level.

Why because someone's opinion is different to yours is he racist?

Obua had his best game for Hearts, but disappeared in the second half, I would say a 7 would be more than a fair rating but can see why someone would give him 6.

You dont get 8 and 9's for less than half a game.

But Let's hope he builds on this performance, and that the KBer's stop calling anyone racist that doesn't mark him up.

Well done yesterday Hearts, looking forward to a good season if we perform like that.

Chad Sexington

Obua had his best game for Hearts, but disappeared in the second half,

I must have imagined that world class save he brought out of McGregor then. :blink:

Archived