Have we found our new right back?

csh

Thought McGowan played a blinder today, although he fell away towards the end. Think he could make the position his own!

Showed a little inexperience positionally from time to time but other than that was brilliant. Has the pace to get back, seemed positive in going forward AND he doesn't even groom children!

one word........... YES

He showed pace, hunger and excellence for such an inexperienced lad. great potential :thumbsup:

He's earned the right to stay there now. It should be his position to lose and IIRC Hammill is suspended for the Dundee United game as well so Gowzer will have a real chance to nail the position.

Only a Game

Very pleasing from the lad, particularly because it means we can move Hamill into midfield with no problem if we want to.

We dont know how good Ortiz is of course ( I suspect not very good), but Ryan had him in his pocket all fecking day long.

great game from thenlad todayh, timing was perfect the wee spaniard never had a chance, looks very ordinary, no tricks at all!!

Thought the lad was very good although a wee critisism in the lead up to their goal....maybe unlucky but i felt he should have went through the Rangers player at the touchline,he didn't,they went up and scored.Still,positive signs from the team today.

I thought he was excellent today.

Difficult to defend against a flying winger late on especially on your debut as a RB

Its his position for the taking.

Well played Gowser

:)

The Old Tolbooth

I thought he was excellent today.

Difficult to defend against a flying winger late on especially on your debut as a RB

Its his position for the taking.

Well played Gowser

:)

This! x 1,000,000

Arthur Morgan

Very pleasing from the lad, particularly because it means we can move Hamill into midfield with no problem if we want to.

We dont know how good Ortiz is of course ( I suspect not very good), but Ryan had him in his pocket all fecking day long.

This.

I was pleasantly suprised at how well McGowan played at RB today, he didn't look out of place at all and now it looks like we are covered there. With Jonsson playing well at CM & CB today I reckon all we need is a back up LB and a creative midfielder then we are sorted! :thumbsup:

Thought McGowan played a blinder today, although he fell away towards the end. Think he could make the position his own!

Yeh the guy played well, apart from loosing the ball which cost us the goal he didn't put a foot wrong, Thought big Sal was outstanding also.

The Comedian

Love seeing the young lads do well.

Speaking of RB's, Whittaker will be sweating each time Temps trots on the field. He doesn't know what to do with him.

Robbo-Jambo

Thought the lad was very good although a wee critisism in the lead up to their goal....maybe unlucky but i felt he should have went through the Rangers player at the touchline,he didn't,they went up and scored.Still,positive signs from the team today.

Yeah only downside was their goal when he lost the ball on the touchline. But good game that apart and gives us options for right back. :thumbsup:

ToadKiller Dog

Has pace, can tackle, with a bit more work on positioning, I dont see why not.

Also maybe one of the best long throws I have seen gets some pace on it aswell as distance.

Yeah only downside was their goal when he lost the ball on the touchline. But good game that apart and gives us options for right back. :thumbsup:

He was at fault for the goal, put his hand up & got on with it, never affected his game. Old head on young shoulders.

Diadora Van Basten

Thought MacGowan was excellent today.

I don't know if he will be able to do the job of a right back if we are going forward though.

gorgie_rebel

McGowan was head and shoulders above everyone today

(For the Davie O haters :smug: Not a foot wrong!!

Team looked as good as I've ever seen at Ibrox (mid second apart)

Happy with the commitment from Blackie/Granige/Taouil

Sutton Needs better service to get at it.

And Again Kello saved the points with 2 great saves

Overall

:yas:

Archived