Left Back Solution

WavyGravy

Why has EVERYONE forgotten that when we signed David Obua, Csaba said he was a natural left back?

I'll get my cape

Why has EVERYONE forgotten that when we signed David Obua, Csaba said he was a natural left back?

I'll get my cape

csaba also said he can play it tight in the hole.now , i'm no football tactician , but that sounds painful

Johanes de Silentio

I don't think we've forgotten - I think we might be terrified by the prospect of a player with such a carefree attitude playing in the back four.

Obua played at left back at Aberdeen the day Eggy scored that overhead kick.

I thought he was excellent there.

Watch all the knobs rip Obua Tomorrow regardless how he plays :Vlad-Stupid:

Tends not to get it as bad at away games.

Bar the odd idiot dotted around.

Grainger is our LB and he has looked decent so far.

I have a strange gut feeling that this will be Obua's breakout season;)

1st game of season, was it couple yrs ago, away to ST Johnstone, when we lost with last minute goal, Obua was tremendous. More of that please big Dave.

Grainger is our LB and he has looked decent so far.

I have a strange gut feeling that this will be Obua's breakout season;)

Maybe he could just 'breakout' and leave before the season to save us all any grief -- he is useless. :verymad:

Sure he could cover there if need be, but I think Hammil has played LB a number of times at Kille (and CH, despite being 5ft8). Of course, that would mean playing Eggy at RB, but that may be preferable to TheBigO at LB. In saying that, maybe he would do a job there, so it might be a toss-up.

Looking forward to seeing if he gets played at CM and how he gets on. Hope it works out.

Do we think this'll be yet another 3 page Obua special with the same arguments for and against trotted out? Don't think I have the energy!

If only we had another player who smiled more, then he could share the apoplectic rage aimed at TBO.

I'm sure I read on here that obua was the solution to our central midfield problems. There is seemingly no end to big Daves talents. What a guy!

jambos are go!

Obua was available but not used when Wallace was not fit for a lot of last seasonand and that must tell us something. My opinion is that he has ability but lacks self discipline wherever he plays. Lacks 'character' to use a common football clich?.

Buffalo Bill

Am I missing something here? Isn't Danny Grainger our new left back?

Am I missing something here? Isn't Danny Grainger our new left back?

He is although it would seem Big Davie is being touted for every possible position in the team.

Sure he could cover there if need be, but I think Hammil has played LB a number of times at Kille (and CH, despite being 5ft8). Of course, that would mean playing Eggy at RB, but that may be preferable to TheBigO at LB. In saying that, maybe he would do a job there, so it might be a toss-up.

Looking forward to seeing if he gets played at CM and how he gets on. Hope it works out.

Do we think this'll be yet another 3 page Obua special with the same arguments for and against trotted out? Don't think I have the energy!

If only we had another player who smiled more, then he could share the apoplectic rage aimed at TBO.

It would firmly reignite my love of the world if it could be confirmed that there was one old felly who has a season ticket at the Nou Camp, who would shout "GET THAT SMILE AFF YER FACE!" on a regular basis at Ronaldinho.

:thumbsup:

Obua is....

Sh!te

Obua is....

Sh!te

No he isn'

t

Harry Palmer

The big man will dazzle everyone with his smile as he smashes in a hat-trick. :)

Archived