The Rangers Penalty Tomorrow - What TIme ?

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

When do you think Rangers will get their penalty tomorrow ?

65 minutes

Depends on the score. If we have 1 or 2 sent of and they are winning by a couple then maybe no pen. If we are winning or drawing going into last 5/10 mins I expect it then.

I will tell u one thing tho. We will get someone sent off.

vintage1874

45 mins and hearts player sent off at same time, up until then hearts were in control. Anybody know who the ref is?

penalty awarded to der Hun on 95 mins with the game locked at 1-1, oh & Hearts player sent off just to make it a cert we cant reply.

24th minute penalty 2 red cards an offside goal Weir and mcculloch to get away with persistant fouling, Naismith to dive about and try to get Hearts players cards and also us to get a perfectly good goal chopped off because the GFA wont let the golden boys concede a goal on Championship flag unfurling day :whistling:

Zaliukas off 78 mins hearts counter attacking and get a luck goal 86 mins through Sutton , wallace to get snapped by Black

24th minute penalty 2 red cards an offside goal Weir and mcculloch to get away with persistant fouling, Naismith to dive about and try to get Hearts players cards and also us to get a perfectly good goal chopped off because the GFA wont let the golden boys concede a goal on Championship flag unfurling day :whistling:

I think you have an amazing grasp of how things go in these fixtures jose. :D

Mad Dog Frazer

I'd like to see the odds on Hearts having a player sent off and conceeding a penalty?????

Evens?

The only penalties rangers will be getting tomorrow is the fines from the sfa for their scummy fans behaviour.

2-0 to hearts, mccoist sent to the stands for not shagging sue barker while he had the chance.

Howdy Doody Jambo

I'd like to see the odds on Hearts having a player sent off and conceeding a penalty?????

Evens?

What would be the odds of Rangers having a player sent off and conceding a last minute penalty , with the score level ?

The Old Tolbooth

Gonna be an early spot kick for der hun, guaranteed! Nice easy start to the season for them made easier as usual by the men in black!

I'm wi him! ^^^^ Only the timing of the penalty could be wrong, i'll say 41 mins, they and the other half tend to get a goal somewhere in the last 10 mins of the 1st half when playing Hearts, especially if it's 1-0 or 0-0 or somethin!

What would be the odds of Rangers having a player sent off and conceding a last minute penalty , with the score level ?

gazzilion to one. better odds on the world ending tomorrow at 12.45&25seconds :lol:

these odds :thumbsup:

colin-and-chris-weir-euromillions-winners-resized.jpg

Maroon 1874

Depends on the score. If we have 1 or 2 sent of and they are winning by a couple then maybe no pen. If we are winning or drawing going into last 5/10 mins I expect it then.

I will tell u one thing tho. We will get someone sent off.

THIS

jambopompey

around 15 minutes, by which time Naismith will have dived been fouled relentlessly and have had 3 Hearts players sent off

Hearts will get a penalty in the 73rd minute, will score it to go 1-0 up, then we will see the game out comfortably.woot.gif

92nd minuite

Nah - 10 mins into injury time (that is if we are 1 - 0 up) or the 2nd minute. First challange by Zal and penalty and a red.

by the way if this comes true dont blame me

25 minutes, and a red card for Ian Black. Totally turns the game on its head.

Jonsson to get sent off at Ibrox for the 3rd season in a row?

Might stick a few quid on that.

JamboRossi79

Red card for hearts player 50 mins if at 1 0

Penalty 40 mins at 0 0

JJ sent to stand as Wallace snaps Temps 70 mins

:wtf:

Do you have multiple personalities or something :dontgetit:

It's just weird unsure.gif

Got to remember we are in for the remainder of the disciplinary fine so like the other seasons, the refs have tae get off to a flyer, 3 yellows at least and a penalty in the last 20 mins if they not leading.

I think we should volunteer the rest o the fine and maybe we will not be a target for there pocket money.

Im going to stick my neck out and say we will get a pen 28th minute and we will both finish the match with 10 men with the score finishing 2-22

Sadly tomorrows referee has turned into a real Old Firm toady over the past few years. His behaviour over the Bougherra carry on last season making apologies for him really summed him up as far I was concerned. I know he's had the reputation for being a Hearts supporter, however in order to climb the SFA greasy pole over the past few years he's had to adapt to being able to turn a blind eye to

their behaviour and ensure that the get there usual portion of "luck". I more than expect that situation to continue tomorrow. I'd love to be proved wrong, however I won't hold my breath as no doubt the coming season will continue to see the usual run of extremely dodgy decisions going the Old Firms way. No doubt tomorrow will just be the start of it yet again.

Na mate

Edit : I may just report u :whistling::thumbsup:

I sincerely hope you do you ******* cretin as you have done nothing but rub my rhubarb with your thick as shit posting that to be fair to you is something that you must practice as no one could be that thick as that without having a couple of practice runs first.

jambopompey

Got to remember we are in for the remainder of the disciplinary fine so like the other seasons, the refs have tae get off to a flyer, 3 yellows at least and a penalty in the last 20 mins if they not leading.

I think we should volunteer the rest o the fine and maybe we will not be a target for there pocket money.

what just for turning onto the pitch

Jack Torrance

Penalty to us. First minute. Fulton hauled down. We'll go 2 up. They'll pull one back and bring on a striker to give us a nervy last 10 but we'll hold on.

chuckberryno1

No pens, Old firm at home never get any pens, unless they are truely just.

This thread give the indication that football fans outside the old firm think there is a ref biased towards the old firm, particulary if the game is close.

This just isn't true, the honesty and intregity of referees should never be in question, I find this thread disagreeable, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to even suggest that football is corrupt at any level. :blink:

Can guarantee that naismith will do something spectacular to piss us off,without lafferty their to do it for him it is likelywhistling.gif

No pens, Old firm at home never get any pens, unless they are truely just.

This thread give the indication that football fans outside the old firm think there is a ref biased towards the old firm, particulary if the game is close.

This just isn't true, the honesty and intregity of referees should never be in question, I find this thread disagreeable, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to even suggest that football is corrupt at any level. :blink:

Sotirios Kyrigiakos approves of this post.

JamboRossi79

Sadly tomorrows referee has turned into a real Old Firm toady over the past few years. His behaviour over the Bougherra carry on last season making apologies for him really summed him up as far I was concerned. I know he's had the reputation for being a Hearts supporter, however in order to climb the SFA greasy pole over the past few years he's had to adapt to being able to turn a blind eye to

their behaviour and ensure that the get there usual portion of "luck". I more than expect that situation to continue tomorrow. I'd love to be proved wrong, however I won't hold my breath as no doubt the coming season will continue to see the usual run of extremely dodgy decisions going the Old Firms way. No doubt tomorrow will just be the start of it yet again.

Pretty sure I read recently somewhere he did not do this as was reported at the time.

They will get the penalty, Hearts player sent off, off side goal etc. when the ref decides they need it. There is no way that Scottish Football will allow Rangers complete with golden by McCoist at the helm to lose their first game of the season at Ibrox. Fact. Wouldn't surprise me if Wallace was the scorer. They've got a bit more subtle lately with the cheating but Rangers will not be allowed to lose under any circumstances you can put your house on that.

tokyowalnut

I've got a cheeky wee fiver on a penalty being awarded and scored @ 3/1 on Willie hills. Free money!!

Archived