Good Bet For Next Season

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

Just been having a look for bets for tomorrow and found this wee beauty.

Handicap betting for the season

Hearts (+25) points for the season 9/1

Fill your boots people. I have :thumbsup:

Do The Dance

Wows wheres is thiss?

Damn, too excited.

Destruction Derby

Oddschecker.com will give you a list. I know Ladbrokes are doing (+25) but since I already have an account with them I opened up a new account and got +24 but a free 100% bet.

Whith these handicap bets you really have to watch out for one or two other teams at least having having a not bad season.

Can you post the full league handicap ?

As a betting novice, what does this actually mean?

Destruction Derby

Whith these handicap bets you really have to watch out for one or two other teams at least having having a not bad season.

Celtic (Scr)

9/1

Dundee Utd (+27)

9/1

Aberdeen (+36)

9/1

Rangers (+2)

9/1

Motherwell (+34)

9/1

Inverness (+40)

9/1

Hearts (+24)

9/1

Hibernian (+34)

9/1

Kilmarnock (+41)

9/1

As a betting novice, what does this actually mean?

Add the handicap points to each team at the end of the season.

Team with most points wins

:thumbsup:

Destruction Derby

Found this on Hills

We would have to finish over 12 points clear of Well and over 20 clear of Killie

Thats without mentioning the OF

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/2182813/Scottish-Premier-League---Handicap.html

Some good bets for the SPL on Hills

+4 Utd

+11 Well

+11 Hibs

+13 Sheep

+17 Caley

+18 Killie

Deans Jambo

Admire your faith but we were 30pts behind the uglies last season and I would suggest unlikely to be much closer this.

Admire your faith but we were 30pts behind the uglies last season and I would suggest unlikely to be much closer this.

I had this exact same bet last season. :down:

Coburg Hearts

As you say, there is usually at least one team that exceeds expectations and beats your bet. As an interest, though, it can be a bit of fun.

Destruction Derby

As an interest, though, it can be a bit of fun.

That's 1 of the reasons why I done it, plus I fancy us to have a good season. only put ?20 on it then I automatically got my free bet available to use straight away and it expired next weekend so put it on Korngold at 11/8 in the 8.20 at Chepstow so got ?27.50 in account plus my bet.

Just remember to look at the handicaps of the other SPL teams -- Aberdeen for example +34 some places and +39 at Ladbrokes.

For us Hills might be best if you look at the other teams points -- both old firm at zero points for example whereas with Ladbrokes Rangers are on +2.

Thought I had it sown up with +28 last season then came the end of season slump -- just as well I had large bet on us at 11/4 to finish 1st without old firm -- only 6/5 this season for that bet.

For both cups we are available around 10/1.

My bet of the season is Dunfermline to go down at 5/2.

I think Aberdeen +36 looks the best bet. I reckon they'll have a good season

Not having a go at you as a lot of people seem to agree with you but I just don't see how they've improved much and they were shocking last year except for a brief period of good form when Brown first got there.

None of their additions make me think they're going to be far better and I don't think I'd want any of them for us.

Just my opinion of course and as I said there does seem to be a lot of people who would agree with you.

hearts 4 the cup

st mirren +48 is a great bet at 9/1. there going to surprise a few teams this year.

Coburg Hearts

That's 1 of the reasons why I done it, plus I fancy us to have a good season. only put ?20 on it then I automatically got my free bet available to use straight away and it expired next weekend so put it on Korngold at 11/8 in the 8.20 at Chepstow so got ?27.50 in account plus my bet.

Good luck with your bets. :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts

Not having a go at you as a lot of people seem to agree with you but I just don't see how they've improved much and they were shocking last year except for a brief period of good form when Brown first got there.

None of their additions make me think they're going to be far better and I don't think I'd want any of them for us.

Just my opinion of course and as I said there does seem to be a lot of people who would agree with you.

You may well be right, but when you get a 36 point start you probably don't need to improve very much. :)

This bet is not for me but I've been asked if I can find odds for hearts 2nd? Has any one come across any?

You may well be right, but when you get a 36 point start you probably don't need to improve very much. :)

They were 55 points behind last year finishing 9th, I would say that's a fair improvement required, but you never know.

Archived